Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

They were just happy to be out of their rooms staring at the wall.

They were probably told they had entertainment and they ended up with Jesse!!! I work at an assisted living and if someone like him showed up, he'd be shown the door!!! lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 10/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Sorry most of us Northerners aren't up to on the correct terms to use.  :rofl:

There is a very big difference between Rednecks or White trash and Hillbillies. 

19 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

There is a very big difference between Rednecks or White trash and Hillbillies. 

Agree and the term Trailer Trash could be a bit offensive.  I know several people that live in mobile homes that are fine people

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yeah... in previous seasons, there was at least one normal-ish couple.  Then they switched to non normal couples, but with some of them it would last half way through the season till you realised how crazy they were.  This new season?  Pure soap opera, none of them are even approaching normal-ish.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i liked Jesse 

i watched for the first time when he and darcy were an item

seems she was critical of everything he did /couldn't even cut a steak right

and she was so needy (still is)

he was man enough to fly here and tell her he was breaking it off

many would send an email,  or call or just block the person

i thought he was a gentleman and she the problem

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

i liked Jesse 

i watched for the first time when he and darcy were an item

seems she was critical of everything he did /couldn't even cut a steak right

and she was so needy (still is)

he was man enough to fly here and tell her he was breaking it off

many would send an email,  or call or just block the person

i thought he was a gentleman and she the problem

i think the problems were far more darcy than jesse (i know its not a popular opinion). i used to think they just werent good together (like oil and water) but the more i get to see of darcy, the more i think darcy isnt suitable for anyone.... jesse is a douche but lots of guys are LOL i dont think HE was the issue in the relationship.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
14 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

i think the problems were far more darcy than jesse (i know its not a popular opinion). i used to think they just werent good together (like oil and water) but the more i get to see of darcy, the more i think darcy isnt suitable for anyone.... jesse is a douche but lots of guys are LOL i dont think HE was the issue in the relationship.

Still wonder why Darcy has to prove she is worthy to everyone

the real Darcy is a beautiful woman (take away the fake boobs,  eyelashes,  botox lips, etc) 

but when she dressed in the bathroom of airport and came out looking like a hooker,  tom should have run the other way

but he is no prize himself

she also (if you follow a timeline) was talking to Tom while dating Jessie (has no one seen this?)

Tom was there to comfort her when Jessie broke it off

wonder who the next guy is ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Still wonder why Darcy has to prove she is worthy to everyone

the real Darcy is a beautiful woman (take away the fake boobs,  eyelashes,  botox lips, etc) 

but when she dressed in the bathroom of airport and came out looking like a hooker,  tom should have run the other way

but he is no prize himself

she also (if you follow a timeline) was talking to Tom while dating Jessie (has no one seen this?)

Tom was there to comfort her when Jessie broke it off

wonder who the next guy is ?

some schmuck, whoever it is. im sure there are several men she cries to online who would line up to be the schmuck of the day but not the forever.

growing old gracefully means nothing to women like that. all their worth and value is tied up in their appearance. it is sad, really. especially since she has 2 young girls who are seeing all of this. I freshened up in plenty of airports (when visiting paul up in canada and during general travel) and a quick make up touch up and spritz of perfume is all it takes. not 3 hours of turning into the town floosie. lol im 41. i look and act my age. im also a hell of a lot smarter than i was at 22, and wouldnt trade these jeans for those at all ;)

i like tom, and i REALLY like his sister. we could be BFF's lol hes a good looking guy who looks and acts his age, it seems. i think he enjoys being single and hasnt found the right one to settle down with yet, and theres nothing wrong with that.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
40 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

some schmuck, whoever it is. im sure there are several men she cries to online who would line up to be the schmuck of the day but not the forever.

growing old gracefully means nothing to women like that. all their worth and value is tied up in their appearance. it is sad, really. especially since she has 2 young girls who are seeing all of this. I freshened up in plenty of airports (when visiting paul up in canada and during general travel) and a quick make up touch up and spritz of perfume is all it takes. not 3 hours of turning into the town floosie. lol im 41. i look and act my age. im also a hell of a lot smarter than i was at 22, and wouldnt trade these jeans for those at all ;)

i like tom, and i REALLY like his sister. we could be BFF's lol hes a good looking guy who looks and acts his age, it seems. i think he enjoys being single and hasnt found the right one to settle down with yet, and theres nothing wrong with that.

I loved the comment Tarik made on Pillow Talk/  she put perfume on to do a video chat

but i still will never understand why a pretty woman has to try for more and more till she actually looks overdone

My two fave Pillow Talk participants are Annie and Loren.   Funny AF!

Timeline
11 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

My two fave Pillow Talk participants are Annie and Loren.   Funny AF!

Annie is the funny one

and Tarek and his brother are good and usually right on when it comes to seeing thru people