Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

There is a saying:  "If you think getting an Education is expensive - try ignorance".   Benjamin will prove ignorance of US Immigration law will cost him both time and money.   His k1 will be denied.  The fees are non-refundable.  He'll have to start all over with the CR1 visa - pay fees - and wait a year --   All the while paying Father Bikini a monthly bride price payment.   I doubt Benjamin will be making too many trips to Kenya with all that on his plate.

Yep!  That wasted $535 could go far to satisfy his Family Bikini payment plan.

3 minutes ago, theresaL said:

How much does he have to pay??

They negotiated for an open-ended Bride Price, which even Bikini agreed was stupid on his part.

23 hours ago, theresaL said:

How much does he have to pay??

Who knows.... All I kept hearing is $$$$$$ signs for years on end.

I always thought that Laura's son Liam was off, but after the display in the tell all, he's not off, he's full blown RETARDED!!!

34 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I always thought that Laura's son Liam was off, but after the display in the tell all, he's not off, he's full blown RETARDED!!!

Chromosomal syndrome, in my professional opinion.  I remain convinced that Tim is similarly stricken.

10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I really hate that word. It is not a nice word to say at all.

9 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Chromosomal syndrome, in my professional opinion.  I remain convinced that Tim is similarly stricken.

I agree with your assessment regarding this.

As for the shows I prefer to watch Pillow talk. lol But I catch the others from time to time. Yeah Liam was definitely a bit out there during the tell all. I felt sorry for Laura.

How did Corey and EVELin escape any criticism?  They were dishing it out to everyone. Corey is just a mark. Does he still not see it? Really, all the Americanos on the Other Way are completely realistic and dysfunctional. Still makes for a good time talking to my television)))

Finally done...

I'm finally getting round to watching the tell-all.  Liam's affect is perplexing.  The incongruent giggling responses to his mother's plight.....wth??  Maybe he isn't disabled, but rather a psychopath?  And stoned as well?

Btw, I love Ludwing.  I need a Ludwing.

Edited by Jorgedig

12 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I'm finally getting round to watching the tell-all.  Liam's affect is perplexing.  The incongruent giggling responses to his mother's plight.....wth??  Maybe he isn't disabled, but rather a psychopath?  And stoned as well?

Btw, I love Ludwing.  I need a Ludwing.

I love Ludwig too he is so awesome. As far as Liam goes I could see both your scenarios lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I really wonder if they were cutting that segment up, with Liam. The laughter was just too incredibly off center.

There were other parts of the Tell All that were clearly cut up, because the person ended a sentence with a cadence indicating they continued to say something else, but it cut off as though that's where they stopped. Which looked and sounded so odd.

I get TV shows are manufactured to "fit a certain script", but I feel like it's become so comically obvious with the 90 day shows, or TLC in general (I don't watch a lot of other TLC reality to know if it's just this show or not).

Anyway - what WASN'T manufactured was Evelyn not wearing her ring, and being so passive about their relationship. "You can just find someone else you can trust." Trust doesn't work that way! It's not HIS responsibility to earn YOUR trust back - YOU'RE the one who was dishonest and pretty much cheated. And hey... I've forgotten to put my rings on a couple of times, on late mornings running late to work. But if I'm going to be appearing on a TV show ABOUT my relationship, I'm pretty sure I'm going to remember them that day. "Oh I just forgot." No, it just isn't important to you. I really can't even stand her.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well good Lord-a mercy. This Tell All is teeing up to be quite the trainwreck. Last night's first half was.... well, exactly what I expected, with that crowd. I am on the edge of my seat at work today awaiting tonight's second half :lol:

Still not understanding why in the world Jesse is there. Of course, other than to increase viewers, because they have put him in every single commercial for the Tell All.

My favorite person of the entire season is Tom's sister. She's the real MVP.

#WhatsHisFavoriteColorDarcey

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

The Tell All last night! Angela lived up to her MOTS reputation last night! Jumping down Avery's throat, saying she has 6 grandchildren she raises? And her point is? It's cause her daughter is in jail for sexual abuse charges. Who is she to be yelling at anyone?!? Her defending Jesse was rich 😂😂 He had no business even being there. Shame on TLC for even having him on. Who cares he goes into senior retirement homes to give speeches lol those people were like W t f, who is this guy! Lol 

Caesar is the worst actor ever!! His fake tears and babbling on and on about how he tried and really loved Maria. Lol Maria did all she could not to laugh! 

This Sunday a new train wreck starts!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1