Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, jskibo said:

I wonder if TLC is paying for it.....because David certainly doesn't have the funds......

I'm hoping that we (i.e. Medicaid) is not paying for it.  Although I don't think they pay for elective procedures.

If she does get pregnant and has a kid, I already feel bad for that kid.  A lazy leech bum for a father.  Great role model.

Edited by Eric-Pris

11 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'm hoping that we (i.e. Medicaid) is not paying for it.  Although I don't think they pay for elective procedures.

If she does get pregnant and has a kid, I already feel bad for that kid.  A lazy leech bum for a father.  Great role model.

He is a BS artist, he can give you a hundred reasons why he can't find a job.

He has no shame asking anyone for a handout.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

On 7/2/2018 at 10:07 AM, Eric-Pris said:

That "lawyer"  actually told her so many inaccurate things:

1. She's on the hook for 10 years - no she's not, his AOS hasn't been approved yet, she could pull the I-864 still

2. He can get a greencard despite her divorcing him- if the marriage failed, he cannot adjust thorugh her

3. She should attend the interview and she HAS to convince the IO that he scammed her- better to skip and he gets denied

4. Even if he's denied, she is on the hook (for Medicaid, welfare, etc) until he leaves- that makes no sense if AOS was denied

I actually saw this episode tonight and OMFG that attorney is dumb. I was sitting here telling my wife how she was wrong and not going to the interview is the fastest way for his greencard to be denied. 

50 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

He is a BS artist, he can give you a hundred reasons why he can't find a job.

He has no shame asking anyone for a handout.

I was really holding out hope for him to find a job but then I saw where he hasn't had a job for 6 months at this point in time and that blew me away literally. I was sitting here thinking like "How in the world can he sit there and not be working for 6 months all the while BSing Anne big time". I was out of work for 5 months way back in 2010 due to being in the middle of contracts, and they were paying ####### for wages here in NC so I just took unemployment. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

I was really holding out hope for him to find a job but then I saw where he hasn't had a job for 6 months at this point in time and that blew me away literally. I was sitting here thinking like "How in the world can he sit there and not be working for 6 months all the while BSing Anne big time". I was out of work for 5 months way back in 2010 due to being in the middle of contracts, and they were paying ####### for wages here in NC so I just took unemployment. 

2010 - The economy was in the dumps, People were loosing their houses,  the economy was the worst shape I have ever seen.

Present time the economy is on fire, if you can't find a job it means you are lazy.  One of the best economic periods I have ever seen

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

David will probably try to get Chris, his co-sponsor, to bankroll his vas reversal. Unlikely though, because Chris and his wife Niki are clearly tired of essentially supporting a grown-### man.  I was also pleased to see how sensible David's sister was when he asked for the $1k.  He is just shameless!   

On 7/7/2018 at 8:26 AM, Chris Duffy said:

2010 - The economy was in the dumps, People were loosing their houses,  the economy was the worst shape I have ever seen.

Present time the economy is on fire, if you can't find a job it means you are lazy.  One of the best economic periods I have ever seen

Yeah I know but at the time it was humiliating to say the least. I did have one offer during that time of running telecommunications cabling in a newly constructed office building but that wanted to pay carp wages of $12 an hour and after I declined they upped it to $14 an hour which is still way lower than industry standard. They thought they could just say "hey here is a job and I know you need it so here it is". I did up the math and it was only $30 a week before taxes more than I was making off of unemployment. So forget about it.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

David, David, David, a storage facility?? Really? That guy they had on after the show, the friend of Chris, ha ha he was telling it all!! Annie just wants a greencard ect.

Jorge is such a douche, I bet that is his kid. Anfisa isn't all about what he can buy her ect anymore. In fact I don't think she's been getting Botox, her face is more natural and her lips don't look like the Joker. 

Family Chantel Uggg. Mother Chantel was baiting Nicole from the minute she sat down. I'm so sick of hearing Chantel say how she wants the families to get along. If that's true, stop running and telling your family everything. During the fight Nicole had a hold on River too lol then ended up on top of Mother Chantel ha ha. After Pedro kicked the food off the table and he and Nicole left, Mother Chantel was holding someone's weave :lol: 

Oh god and then Danielle comes back on the live show for her 3 minutes of fame. She knows nothing about immigration either with her wrong advice for Molly with Luis getting his greencard. 

So Nicole didn't bring an original copy of the her police report. Why not have her dad bring it before he comes to Morroco?? Noo she's to dense to think of that! And Azan is it's all ok we can't get married blah blah, but my family will be upset because of the money spent ect. I can't wait to hear what Nicole's mom and Azan's talk is like.

Can't wait for next week!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Annie is soooooo entitled!  Sure, David is no gem, but the "you need to take care of me" thing is getting tiresome.  The storage unit is pathetic, but if she really loved him, she would make it work.  So obviously a GC marriage.  How did they even make it past the scrutiny of the interview in Thailand?  

30 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Annie is soooooo entitled!  Sure, David is no gem, but the "you need to take care of me" thing is getting tiresome.  The storage unit is pathetic, but if she really loved him, she would make it work.  So obviously a GC marriage.  How did they even make it past the scrutiny of the interview in Thailand?  

It's obvious Annie is desperate. David is a straight up loser. Yeah she is sounding like a broken record, but I highly doubt David sent in her paperwork for EAD ect. He has no money for rent, wouldn't have that kind of money. Love or not, I'd never live in a storage unit! No hot water, kitchen, or windows that open!! But it's their only option. David can work there for free rent and get a night job at Lowe's, Home Depot, ect. His degree means squat when he doesn't have a job!! Previews show Annie saying she's going back to Thailand, Bye Felicia, but we know she won't. David went to Thailand originally to gain his health and life back after his stroke, but if he's not careful he may have more health issues. He's gained alot since they've been here for 6 months. His breasts rival some womens!!!! Hahahaha

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

9 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

David, David, David, a storage facility?? Really? That guy they had on after the show, the friend of Chris, ha ha he was telling it all!! Annie just wants a greencard ect.

Jorge is such a douche, I bet that is his kid. Anfisa isn't all about what he can buy her ect anymore. In fact I don't think she's been getting Botox, her face is more natural and her lips don't look like the Joker. 

Family Chantel Uggg. Mother Chantel was baiting Nicole from the minute she sat down. I'm so sick of hearing Chantel say how she wants the families to get along. If that's true, stop running and telling your family everything. During the fight Nicole had a hold on River too lol then ended up on top of Mother Chantel ha ha. After Pedro kicked the food off the table and he and Nicole left, Mother Chantel was holding someone's weave :lol: 

Oh god and then Danielle comes back on the live show for her 3 minutes of fame. She knows nothing about immigration either with her wrong advice for Molly with Luis getting his greencard. 

So Nicole didn't bring an original copy of the her police report. Why not have her dad bring it before he comes to Morroco?? Noo she's to dense to think of that! And Azan is it's all ok we can't get married blah blah, but my family will be upset because of the money spent ect. I can't wait to hear what Nicole's mom and Azan's talk is like.

Can't wait for next week!!

Yeah that storage unit ain't the best but it's a lot better than nothing and my wife even said that as well. I was reading on reddit where a guy was telling everyone how the Dowry system works in Thailand and how much usually is given out for a woman in a particular social status. What he went into detail about was basically David is supposed to pay like $18k to her family for the dowry which in Thailand that amount of money is basically for a woman who is more well off than she is, and how for a farm girl like her it is supposed to be around $1-2k at most. Also what usually happens is that usually the bride's family gives it back after the wedding so that they get a monthly amount every month.

But Anne and her family are clearly in it for the GC and the money.

Jorge..... You know that's your kid bro.....

That fight was GREAT and Pedro's kick was setting reddit aflame. But his sister looks like a prostitute and someone I want to punch in the mouth because of her smug look.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thai dowery is for show and village bragging rights. 

Just ask ask yourself do you think a Thai lad could afford 15k? :whistle:

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

1 hour ago, cyclone27 said:

Thai dowery is for show and village bragging rights. 

Just ask ask yourself do you think a Thai lad could afford 15k? :whistle:

Nope. But that amount was for like a really rich person not a common farm girl.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

To be honest dowery has fallen to the way side for most Thai(s) unless it’s a Thai trying to take advantage of their western fiancé who has been convinced its tradition.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014