Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I don't like how Laura's son, Liam, is being toward her and Aladin. He needs to give the guy a chance, and let his mom find happiness, right?! He shouldn't have flown all the way there to make his mom feel that way on her wedding dayS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

I don't like how Laura's son, Liam, is being toward her and Aladin. He needs to give the guy a chance, and let his mom find happiness, right?! He shouldn't have flown all the way there to make his mom feel that way on her wedding dayS.

Liam was against this relationship from the very beginning.   Laura begged, cried, and guilted him into coming.   By the time cowboy-Liam arrived , he had over 20+hours on the plane to rehearse WHY he didn't want to come - ALL the reasons this was going to be another failure - HOW frustrated he was with her.. it was built up inside waiting for Laura to make one wrong move for him to explode.   Liam should have stayed home and played with his GI Joe toys. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
19 hours ago, JFH said:

But the cake scene with Angela and Maaaah-kuuuul was pure gold!

She is one of the most unwise (to be kind) people I have ever seen.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

He appears to have seen his mom make many mistakes in the past with men, and this is just another "I Love You, Until I get my Greencard" relationships.

ChickBoy

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

Liam was against this relationship from the very beginning.   Laura begged, cried, and guilted him into coming.   By the time cowboy-Liam arrived , he had over 20+hours on the plane to rehearse WHY he didn't want to come - ALL the reasons this was going to be another failure - HOW frustrated he was with her.. it was built up inside waiting for Laura to make one wrong move for him to explode.   Liam should have stayed home and played with his GI Joe toys. 

That's a good point, he had almost an entire day to stew on it. He 100% shouldn NOT have come. She should not have pushed him to come to something he felt so negatively about, and expect him to totally change his mind once he got there. 

Timeline
On 9/18/2019 at 9:02 PM, JFH said:

But the cake scene with Angela and Maaaah-kuuuul was pure gold!

that is EXACTLY how she says his name hahahhahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I read that Laura announced on her IG that she and Aladin are divorced now, but I'm not sure why. I was skeptical of them because of all the nasty memes she posts alluring to their sex life on IG. Really disrespectful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I like Pedro. Seems like a solid dude, Her family its nuts, although I wonder how much is scripted. Chantels dad seems pretty cool,,,,, but seems like he gets sucked into the drama by the nutso mom. The brother River is an idiot, Pedro tried hard to be nice to him. I wish Pedro had connected and busted a few teeth in the fight.

The scene where they get Pedro's sister to bring in the girl Pedro danced with, so Chantel can confront her. Who does that ?  That had to be invited for TV

Another thing I dont get. Pedros family does not like Chantell or her family, why do they keep dragging Chantels family to the DR. Once again Drama scripted TV

Bottom line, is they would probably be fine if the stayed away from family more. Chantel is a bit immature. 

I personally like Pedro as well. I don't believe that he had any negative attentions in marrying Chantel, and I don't believe that his mother and sister were up to anything. Yes, I do believe they saw his marriage as a ticket to the US, but I don't believe that its why Pedro married her and I think they would have been supportive regardless. Her family can't get over her lying to them until the last minute and they seem to blame him for that. I also think her family, being well off, looks down on his poor family and doesn't try to understand their culture at all. If they would tell both of their families to back off and go to marriage counseling to sort out the money issues and family drama, and let go of the past, I think they would be very happy together. But doing that wouldn't give them their own reality show. I used to really like them, and now they just make a joke out of this entire process.

5 hours ago, Sunny_Skies said:

I read that Laura announced on her IG that she and Aladin are divorced now, but I'm not sure why. I was skeptical of them because of all the nasty memes she posts alluring to their sex life on IG. Really disrespectful.

I read that they were divorced also. Apparently she is claiming Aladin was also abusive. She also tried to get people to believe she was pregnant, lol 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Timeline

From 90 day fiancé: the other way, another couple is no more if true.

"Evelin, who is currently in her native Ecuador, shocks fans when she takes to Instagram Stories to share that she is blocked by her former fiance who celebrated his birthday recently."

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141750.html

3 hours ago, Umka36 said:

"Evelin, who is currently in her native Ecuador, shocks fans when she takes to Instagram Stories to share that she is blocked by her former fiance who celebrated his birthday recently."

He should of tried to get some of the $40K back he gave her.

ChickBoy

4 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

Did he ever make it to the USA?

I don't think they planned to have him come to USA, she was going to live there

18 hours ago, Umka36 said:

I did some research, it said she cheated on him again while he was away and the producers had hard evidence of it.

Never cared for her, Corey seemed like a nice guy.  

ChickBoy

13 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

I did some research, it said she cheated on him again while he was away and the producers had hard evidence of it.

Never cared for her, Corey seemed like a nice guy.  

I liked Corey too. I saw a video of Evelin talking on Twitter maybe? Saying Corey blocked her, and said Happy birthday to him. Also made a nasty remark about his dad passing away.