Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

I like Jihoon's parents way more than Jihoon & Deavan. Those 2 seem clueless. Maybe they could be the next 'Family Jihoon"

I love his parents and his dog 😂😂 the girl is like a walking tear duct/anxiety attack.

Just now, Jorgedig said:

Her permanent facial expression is "angst."

Yes! Like she’s going to burst into tears at any minute 😂

On 9/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, Mary Lou said:

Remember Steven and Olga? Well she arrived to the states, April 2019, and they just got married. For as much as I disliked Steven, from the article I read, it seems like he's grown up a bit. Hopefully they last, I like Olga

Hope so.  He seemed so feckless.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:24 AM, Jmeleecur said:

if this is true, WHYYYYY did she move her life there

1798843777_ScreenShot2019-09-05at8_22_58AM.png.5ba887eb6272e976d909c8c25ce30389.png

jack daniels weed GIF

Maybe he is Muslim and he can have up to 4 wives.  It sounds like she moved over there to stay long term. 

ChickBoy

Before the 90 days does not portray English people in a real light - my god that friend of Tom’s who looks like she’s constantly drunk with the cheap hair extensions is making me cringe so hard 😂 and Tom is making out he’s SO English and posh - he’s really not anything special but at least he’s blunt and to the point which is very English 😂 

AND the way Akinyi’s brother said to Benjamin about eating the fish brain - it’s soft yes ooommm eat it in a whispery voice made me throw up a little 🤮😂

Surprise surprise, Maria didn't show.  And the excuse they made up, that the airline canceled the reservation an hour before she was supposed to land because his payment was declined.  What bs.

They would have declined it when he booked it.  Or the next day at the latest, not an hour before her supposed arrival.

And she didn't tell him that she wasn't coming until he was leaving for the airport to pick her up.  Nothing makes sense. It never does with him, but it's in the realm of possibility.  But the events around this Mexico trip are just completely unbelievable.  

LAME.

That wanna-be Muslim's mother says she "won't let" her daughter move overseas with Omar.  It sounds like she's 19 going on 16, and mommy still runs her life. 

MOTS said she's through with lying Michael again.  We've heard that before.  And getting into a fight on the road from the airport when scammers tried to tow his car.  She was bigger than all those skinny Africans put together.

Tom finally had sex with Darcey.  It would have been funny watching her going crazy if he held out one or two more days.  She's in love, and window shopping rings, while he's deflecting each of her not-so-subtle hints.

Ferrari boy gets a glass of water or juice in his face from Jennifer when she finds out that his ex-girlfriend (not the ex-wife who threw him the party) is also from Colombia and they text.  I think that he thinks he's player, but he's an awkward loser who considers his ex-wife and his former step daughter as his family.  Weirdo.

The white guy in Africa is so awkward.  It's painful to watch.  What a loser.

10 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Ferrari boy gets a glass of water or juice in his face from Jennifer when she finds out that his ex-girlfriend (not the ex-wife who threw him the party) is also from Colombia and they text.  I think that he thinks he's player, but he's an awkward loser who considers his ex-wife and his former step daughter as his family.  Weirdo.

He just needs to come out of the closet

He wears nail polish, He looks and acts effeminate, He wears different watches daily, he dresses like a dandy, He lets a female sleep in the bed beside him all night and doesn't take care of business.

ChickBoy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
14 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Before the 90 days does not portray English people in a real light - my god that friend of Tom’s who looks like she’s constantly drunk with the cheap hair extensions is making me cringe so hard 😂

Back when I lived over there, there was a show called Essex Girls or something- like Jersey Shore for the UK.  She reminds me of a not-really-grown-up version of that.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

50 minutes ago, Penguin_ie said:

Back when I lived over there, there was a show called Essex Girls or something- like Jersey Shore for the UK.  She reminds me of a not-really-grown-up version of that.

the only way is Essex? Yeah she was like a northern version of that 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

U.K. Show was the Geordie Shore.🤪

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
11 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Surprise surprise, Maria didn't show.  And the excuse they made up, that the airline canceled the reservation an hour before she was supposed to land because his payment was declined.  What bs.

If you recall he sent her money to buy her own ticket so it seems TLC can’t get story straight.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014