Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Remember Steven and Olga? Well she arrived to the states, April 2019, and they just got married. For as much as I disliked Steven, from the article I read, it seems like he's grown up a bit. Hopefully they last, I like Olga

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Very sad about Corey's father passing away. Evelin does seem as though she is being supportive to Corey. Maybe she does have a heart.  

Jenny and Sumit. Loved that her daughter came and surprised her! Glad they had that sit down dinner and her daughter told him, well basically c r a p or get off the pot. Jenny deserves better, and now once again Sumit has a really big secret he's kept from Jenny. I don't think it's only his parents holding him back, now I'm thinking he's already married or has a child. 

Laura and Aladin, so boring. He thinks he's all that with his jiggy jiggy 😂 not according to Laura. Now they are in Tunisia for the big 3 day wedding, which her son did fly over for. Not sure how Aladin and Liam will get on, Aladin is like hey bro. Liam was like umm. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 9/1/2019 at 10:23 PM, Eric-Pris said:

and she goes overboard on everything.  And he calls her out on it.  She is an emotional mess, on the verge of tears every single scene, good or bad.  

I bet her two daughters just cringe after having to watch the show, she is nothing but an embarrassment.  She appears to be a functioning alcoholic to me.  

ChickBoy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Falcon Cara said:

I bet her two daughters just cringe after having to watch the show, she is nothing but an embarrassment.  She appears to be a functioning alcoholic to me.  

I hope for her, this all an acting job. She looks pathetic on this show 🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Remember Steven and Olga? Well she arrived to the states, April 2019, and they just got married. For as much as I disliked Steven, from the article I read, it seems like he's grown up a bit. Hopefully they last, I like Olga

I disliked him as well because he was immature and brash but to be honest I was happy to see them get married because Olga is a great person I think. I was really thinking that him being a father would help mature him quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Cara said:

43 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

I hope for her, this all an acting job. She looks pathetic on this show 🤦‍♂️

She is a one trick pony that is quickly losing it's value as she ages. The way she acts and her emotions don't help her case at all. If I was that guy I wouldn't want to sleep you right away either, not to mention just her begging him like that is a big red flag to me. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I like Darcy and she just wants to be loved. Her undoing is she just tries too hard and it doesn’t come off as attractive. If she cools her jets a bit I am sure she will find a happy ending. 

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Family Chantel...  this is getting old quickly.  Every show, they have meetings to "move on" yet they never manage to do that because they keep rehashing the same old arguments. 

I can't stand Chantel's mother anymore, she's insane.  She tries to sound intelligent by using what she thinks are big words.  The problem is that she's not using them correctly and she goes over the top.  They found some website that helps Dominicans find Americans to marry.  Pretty much a marriage broker, but she accused Pedro's mother of human trafficking.  LOL   (That got a good laugh from his mother and sister.)  And she keeps saying that Lidia and Nicole are trying to harvest the American dollar.  Harvest?  LOL    Last show, she said that Pedro's mother and sister want to "take advantage of the US economy".  HUH????

Oh my goodness Tiffany is driving me crazy! Poor Ronald is trying and she is so mean to him ALL the time and treats him like a child. He gets angry once and it’s the end of the world for her and he has to beg her for forgiveness like she’s some sort of goddess. She need to loosen the grip and get a grip herself 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

First off.... my heart literally broke when we watched the latest Other Way last night, for Corey. I cannot even imagine the things he must be feeling. He left his dad with no intention of that being the last time he'd ever see him. He probably feels so much guilt for leaving. I don't blame him for almost not wanting to go back - you're kind of stuck in a bit of a bubble being in another place, not around the visual reality of it, but it will haunt you and follow you until you do face it. Good for him going home. He needs to be there for his mom, too. Her son left the country, and her husband soon passed. How AWFUL.

Darcy Darcy Darcy....... GOOD LORD woman. Tom is actually a good guy and seems to genuinely care for her. I commend him for being so intentional with his actions and wanting to take things slow. My husband hit the nail on the head - she is so hung up on the fact that they haven't been intimate yet, but if Tom didn't care about her at all, they would've done it already. He's purposely taking it slow because he wants this to be different, but she doesn't see that at all. I actually feel bad for him, because he's trying. And I like that he calls her out, a little bit, with her dramatics. He doesn't just put up with it, but he isn't a jerk to her like Jesse would be sometimes.

Did anyone else notice that after the first night, she was on the screen talking about "well I woke up the next morning in his shirt sooooo"... like, insinuating that something happened... but then in a later episode, she was complaining that nothing had happened yet. :|

I don't think Tim is gay. He is very, very metro, which is really common around here. I work in Charlotte and it's crawling with men who carry themselves the same way. The nail polish thoughhhh... definitely not helping. I don't know about all that :|  Metro or gay or not... I don't see the two of them making such a great pair. She wants someone who is more aggressive and manly and "dirt under the nails" - that's NOT him. He has money, sure, but that's probably the only box he ticks on her list. He reminds me of a guy I dated once - I still to this day remember us sitting on the couch watching TV once together, and I noticed he kept sitting a certain way and wouldn't lean back or rest his head too much because he didn't want to mess up his hair. :huh:

Family Chantel... I'm pretty convinced it's entirely staged and isn't "reality" TV at all. They got a taste of the 15 minutes of fame, and the money that comes with it, and want to stretch it out as long as they can. I couldn't even believe a second of the drama between Winter and her boyfriend... it was sooo uncomfortable and cringey.

Tiffany..... I am so perplexed as to why in one moment, she's complaining about how unsafe it is there, and she doesn't even know if she wants her son she already has to grow up there... then like 2 seconds later they're announcing they're pregnant and admit they did it on purpose. WHYYY?? If you don't even know yet if YOU'D live there, why bring another child into this?? And her trust issues... while I totally understand and appreciate where they came from, and I don't blame her at all.... she is milking this victim, martyrdom, whatever, mentality. She keeps throwing in his face how she's been PUT IN THIS POSITION and blah blah blah... no you CHOSE this position. Nobody forced you to marry a recovering addict. Stop throwing it back at him, because I don't condone his actions AT ALL, but he's clearly trying to mend what he's broken. But she won't let him get two inches without pushing him back down again. And she enjoys playing that victim card wayyyy too much, of being the wife of a recovering addict. I mean, did she only marry him so she could have that title?

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

8 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote.

BTW- if your heart literally broke, you wouldn't have been able to write that. :rofl:

Edited by Eric-Pris

8 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote.

BTW- if your heart literally broke, you wouldn't have been able to write that. :rofl:

Yes agree that was on point.

way too many of these situations seem like they are set up and totally not believable. The acting is also terrible.

Ceasar ..  classic example of milking the storyline way past it's sell by date. A quick reverse lookup on google graphics or whatever it's called will bring up "Maria", "Svetlana","Irina" etc etc on the many websites she frequents! How many video messages mention him by name?

Tiffany went way too far this week, can't condone his outburst but you know it's coming from a lot of frustration. He's your husband not a badly behaved puppy! How can he prove himself if she keeps throwing it in his face. Classic manipulation for her own gain of ensuring she holds the power due to his transgressions. Could all go wrong and right now it's not for the want of trying on Ronald's part.

Karina will continue messing with Paul until he finally takes charge, has a job supports the family and puts his foot down a bit (not in a horrible way but a manly Latin way)

Corey.... horrible news but still am not warming up to Evelyn... walking talking hypocrite!

aaaaaaaaaannnndddd breathe....