Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Kay&Epi said:

I had to be present for my husbands green card interview. They just asked us questions about our relationship. Really painless but still it happened. 

This is my second marriage via immigration, Never had to do a interview for a the conditional greencard on either time, both were K1.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

USCIS is no longer waiving the interview requirement for those adjusting from a K1 visa. They will all need to attend the interview now. 

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-policy-manual-updates

Though I don't know why Molly doesn't just pull the affidavit of support and just not attend the interview. There's almost no way Luis would be granted the green card if she doesn't attend. Not sure how/if she'll be able to convince him to go back home to the DR though. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

1 hour ago, RJandHamid said:

USCIS is no longer waiving the interview requirement for those adjusting from a K1 visa. They will all need to attend the interview now. 

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-policy-manual-updates

Though I don't know why Molly doesn't just pull the affidavit of support and just not attend the interview. There's almost no way Luis would be granted the green card if she doesn't attend. Not sure how/if she'll be able to convince him to go back home to the DR though. 

That "lawyer"  actually told her so many inaccurate things:

1. She's on the hook for 10 years - no she's not, his AOS hasn't been approved yet, she could pull the I-864 still

2. He can get a greencard despite her divorcing him- if the marriage failed, he cannot adjust thorugh her

3. She should attend the interview and she HAS to convince the IO that he scammed her- better to skip and he gets denied

4. Even if he's denied, she is on the hook (for Medicaid, welfare, etc) until he leaves- that makes no sense if AOS was denied

David is a complete leech.  He seems to have "borrowed" money from his whole family and friends.  There is one sister that he still hadn't milked out of money, so he invites her to Kentucky (from PA) to visit.  They go out to eat (she pays of course) and the first thing he does is ask to borrow $1000 to pay the rent.  Her reply, " You invited me to come all the way out here to ask for money?  NO"  Perfect response.  She seems to have a brain.  She doesn't want to lend him money because she knows he'll never pay it back but also to not enable him to continue to be a bum.  Smart woman.

Annie just will not cut her losses.  It's like a poker player who has a losing hand and knows it but bets anyway hoping to catch a miracle card.  I think she's just desperate to live the American Dream to live better and help her family.  I'm pretty sure that she attached herself to the first American who showed any interest in her.  Too bad she found a complete loser.  This will not end well.  Next stop, welfare office I think.  Next week preview shows his friend/landlord Chris calling to evict them due to non-payment of rent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not doing too bad if they are roaming around NYC playing tourist back in April. (David/Annie)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

11 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Chantel and Pedro.... oh my.  Pedro's reaction to Chantel's un needed apology was disgusting. She tried to make it right, and he didn't take her seriously. I just loved when Chantel's mom started taking off her rings, I was thinking "old lady, you can't even think fast enough to talk properly, what makes you think you can fight?" And looking at the previews, it looks like I'm right! Pedro and Nicole are scrappy and can surely fight. Chantel's family cannot. This episode is just leading up to this next, better episode.

To end on a good note, Azan's family are so sweet and kind and are hands down my favorite people on the show. I hope the show doesn't ruin them for me!!!

I agree Chantel didn't need to apologize.  But his reaction I think is due to language issue.  When she said " I don't care if you buy whatever she needs to be comfortable or pay for a hotel" she was saying that she has no problem with it.  But him translating in his head what she said into Spanish was " No te importa de mi hermana" meaning you don't care about my sister (and what happens to her).  I think he even said the same in Spanish and they has subtitles if I remember.  He misunderstood what she said and reacted that way.  The fight next looks good, but they have a way to edit things to make them look juicy.  They showed yelling and pushing, and somebody falling.  He probably tripped over the cat or something. 

Her mother has a way with words.  "If they think they found Stupid Ah-merikans, things are about to get more stupider"   I couldn't believe how stupid she is.  And the family is now starting to think that the "sister" may not be his sister.  I said it first months ago.:P 

Nicole is another desperate case who can see it's not working, but cannot give up her losing hand.  She chose to stick her head in the sand to avoid finding out why Azan's visa was rejected.  He keeps doing stuff with other women and she just forgives him after hearing some lame excuse ("my friends and i think it's funny to leave messages on women's phones" huh- are you 6 years old?????).  As they were walking she latched onto his hand but he kept it in his pocket.  She just looks like a desperate, love-struck teen.   She is so clingy but he wants as little physical contact with her as possible.  In the car ride, when he spoke to her, he didn't even look at her, just straight ahead.  But he holds and kisses the kid A LOT.  I'm pretty sure he's doing it to avoid having to touch Nicole.  When they were talking about wedding plan, Nicole brought up the " wedding night and every night after", I swear I literally saw tears about to fall from his eyes when he thinks about having to lay in bed with her.  So far he's been able to pull a Mohammad and use religion.  But that's quickly coming to an end.  Maybe if he closes his eyes and keeps saying "green card, green card" in his head, he get through it.    

When her mother arrived in Morocco, Azan was so nervous he almost fainted.  He knows Nicole is too desperate and dumb to figure out his scam but is scared her mother might.  As soon as they sat down, her mother starts asking questions (nothing crazy-just about their plans to support themselves and the visa) and Nicole immediately shuts it down.  Again, she knows he's a loser but it's too afraid of being alone that she'll go down fighting.  That's not gonna end well.  

Paola and Russ need to communicate better.  They don't seem to talk.

Jorge is just a liar.  He lies to cover up other lies.  Anfisa has been surprising in that she really seems to want to make it work, even tough she knows he's broke (and in debt).  She says that she wants honesty and support against his family.

But in individual counseling, Jorge told the counselor that money would solve everything.

I don't know if you see it similarly or if I'm completely misreading it, but it seems that she has come around and want to try but he just thinks he can buy her more expensive stuff and she's be happy.  He thinks if they travel, and he buys her stuff, they will be ok.  He's like a little boy.

Molly and Pedro Jr. --- yawn.  He took his stuff and left the fat cougar wannabe.  But she'll be calling him again, no doubt. 

On 6/28/2018 at 10:58 PM, Mary Lou said:

Paul (aka "Ratings") is back.  That boy is money!

I definitely agree that the Pedro/Chantel thing was a language barrier.  But his attitude was still disgusting. I have always liked Pedro and thought he got a bad rap, and even felt bad for him because Family Chantel treats him soooo wrong.  But he was a jerk to Chantel.

Everyone is starting to feel for Anfisa!  I understand why she's upset- she came to the USA for his lying, dumb butt, then he deceived her in every way possible.  He's the only person she knows in the USA.  But I also think she's doing a great job of milking the show.  Showing she's venerable and lonely, plays great for her! ;)

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:47 AM, Chris Duffy said:

In my experience you never go to a interview for the Greencard after doing a K1

I had to go to my wife's interview for AOS from the K1.

22 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I had to go to my wife's interview for AOS from the K1.

I find it odd they have some do a AOS interview, In reality not much has changed besides getting married. 

If I ran the USCIS I could help prevent marriage fraud: If you come in on a K1 you apply for EAD/AP and get a Combo Card for that, if after 3 years you want greencard then you apply.  That seems it would keep a large group of the scammers from ever coming to the USA.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, Eric-Pris said:

David is a complete leech.  He seems to have "borrowed" money from his whole family and friends.  There is one sister that he still hadn't milked out of money, so he invites her to Kentucky (from PA) to visit.  They go out to eat (she pays of course) and the first thing he does is ask to borrow $1000 to pay the rent.  Her reply, " You invited me to come all the way out here to ask for money?  NO"  Perfect response.  She seems to have a brain.  She doesn't want to lend him money because she knows he'll never pay it back but also to not enable him to continue to be a bum.  Smart woman.

Annie just will not cut her losses.  It's like a poker player who has a losing hand and knows it but bets anyway hoping to catch a miracle card.  I think she's just desperate to live the American Dream to live better and help her family.  I'm pretty sure that she attached herself to the first American who showed any interest in her.  Too bad she found a complete loser.  This will not end well.  Next stop, welfare office I think.  Next week preview shows his friend/landlord Chris calling to evict them due to non-payment of rent.

I just read on Radar.com that David is going to reverse his vasectomy...Que the spin-off 

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

1 hour ago, moemac59 said:

I just read on Radar.com that David is going to reverse his vasectomy...Que the spin-off 

I wonder if TLC is paying for it.....because David certainly doesn't have the funds......