Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

The guy who went to Columbia carrying the Teddy Bear, he seems very feminine to me.  

Typical Metrosexual.  Next week's preview shows Jennifer mentioning something about his nails not being dirty.  Then the camera zooms in on his shiny painted/polished nails.  And he says that he's more about manicures than dirt under the nails.  And she says "That's because you're a [w]ussy"   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Another scene shows Caesar in the resort pool with some other tourists and he's showing them pictures of his "girlfriend".  They are basically goofing on him telling him that he's being catfished.  The look on his face is priceless.  He's never had anybody tell him straight up what is happening.  His friends all try to be supportive and don't want to tell him the truth that they all know. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

The black girl from Africa seems to be very sweet and innocent.  

Yes, but she basically said she isn't really attracted to him, but thinks he will be able to take good care of her..... $$$$$

On 8/25/2019 at 6:32 AM, Falcon Cara said:

He has or had been sending her money for over 5 years and never seen her in person, Yea he can be that dumb

He was sending her $800 per month and claims he has sent over $40K

I know guys "involved" with Ukrainian women who have made an "investment" of that magnitude.

Finally done...

My wife is very sweet. She says "It is not fair to use that ring light. She is a trickster." )))))) I had never heard of a ring light before that show....

Finally done...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
20 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I know guys "involved" with Ukrainian women who have made an "investment" of that magnitude.

I’m sure most have actually met the lady they were sending money too. 

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

36 minutes ago, cyclone27 said:

I’m sure most have actually met the lady they were sending money too. 

Some yes...Some no)))

Finally done...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No benefit sending money to someone you never met.

Granted normal people do not send money to their gfs even when they’ve met!!!!

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

On this last episode  Zied and Rebecca go out for hooka and drinks.   Rebecca insists on wearing a revealing top - knowing full-well it would create a spectacle - and then judged Zied for his reaction.  SHE created the problem because of her emotional issues with her ex.  Can't wait until she has to tell Zied about her STILL BEING MARRIED.   Hope he drops her like a bad habit.

agreed. she was definitely stirring the pot & trying to push his buttons with that

Karine is a master manipulator.  She lends him her phone to use the translator app and he looks at her messages and sees that she talks to other men in English.  So probably Americans.  He confronts her (in front of mom who doesn't understand a word).  She gets angry and storms out.  And mom of course blames Paul and thinks that he mistreats her daughter.  If Paul knew how to put together 3 words in Portuguese he would be able to tell mom why he yelled at her precious little angel.   Maybe then mom (and probably dad) would understand some of the issues, not just the lies that their little angel tells them.  They believe he's an (emotional) abuser.  He is a complete weirdo, yes.  But he has a point with being angry for her talking to other men in English.  She's either looking for a new guy, looking to cheat, or looking to hook.  No other reason for a married woman in her situation to speak to American men.

Then she leaves him in the other town and goes back to mommy and daddy's town to start the divorce.  He follows her there.  They met at a restaurant to talk about their relationship and he brings up the talking to men thing and she starts again about him being bad person and mistreating her.  In other words, she wants to do whatever she wants and if he calls her out, he's a bad guy.  I bet she's doing cam shows (on a computer Pole paid for i'm sure) and desperate sick losers are paying to see her naked.  That's how they "help". 

12 hours ago, E & J 2018 said:

Yes, but she basically said she isn't really attracted to him, but thinks he will be able to take good care of her..... $$$$$

She will be in for a shock when she finds out he lives paycheck to paycheck.

2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

She will be in for a shock when she finds out he lives paycheck to paycheck.

First, her parents can put him on a payment plan for the bride price.  Then they will think about how to survive.  She won't be living her American dream.

7 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Karine is a master manipulator.  She lends him her phone to use the translator app and he looks at her messages and sees that she talks to other men in English.  So probably Americans.  He confronts her (in front of mom who doesn't understand a word).  She gets angry and storms out.  And mom of course blames Paul and thinks that he mistreats her daughter.  If Paul knew how to put together 3 words in Portuguese he would be able to tell mom why he yelled at her precious little angel.   Maybe then mom (and probably dad) would understand some of the issues, not just the lies that their little angel tells them.  They believe he's an (emotional) abuser.  He is a complete weirdo, yes.  But he has a point with being angry for her talking to other men in English.  She's either looking for a new guy, looking to cheat, or looking to hook.  No other reason for a married woman in her situation to speak to American men.

I suspect she does it for the pure attention.  Remember when Pole met her, she was online twisting around in her bra and underwear.

ChickBoy

On 8/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, Jorgedig said:

Yes!  It is actually Pao who hails from the same hometown as Jennifer - Bucaramanga.  

And they both have modeling kuh-REERs. Maybe Jennifer will end up wanting to live in My-Jammie also. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!