Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Darcey is so painful to watch. Tom May have liked her but her over emotional, insecure, neurotic self will ruin any chance she had. She needs therapy. A lot of therapy. 

1 hour ago, LionessDeon said:

Darcey is so painful to watch. Tom May have liked her but her over emotional, insecure, neurotic self will ruin any chance she had. She needs therapy. A lot of therapy. 

Agreed!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

2 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

So true

The look on her face when Tom said she had her own room was priceless. It was like how dare you?!?! He was honest in saying they should be more comfortable with each other. Talking online for 4 years means nothing, you just met in person for the first time. Tom was being a gentleman. I don't see chemistry between them, just pathetic Darcey making things more then they are. So apparently she must have been talking to Tom when she was with Jesse. She basically admitted she didn't find him as attractive in person, he looked different from his pictures. But that won't stop her from her ultimate goal of getting a ring and proposal, someway, somehow!!

Edited by Mary Lou
Spelling

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, JFH said:

She reminds me of Rachel (with 2 kids by 2 different fellas and now married to the gnome from England) with her constant “it’s not FAAAAAIIIRR” and all her tears when she chose to marry a man from another country with a criminal record that makes him ineligible for a visa and will need a waiver. They love the martyrdom of marring a man who’s a complete mess and see themselves as “saving them”. You should browse the forums on prison families websites and see how the girlfriends (sorry, the “ride or dies”) talk about saving their man. They thrive on the drama, the scandal, the danger, that their story is the worst of all, etc. I’m married to a former addict who’s done time in prison - the reality is a lot less glamorous and exciting. You’ll never be able to get an apartment in a decent community and he will struggle to keep a job. Good luck, Tiffany. You’re going to need it. 

There is a girl I know from HS on my FB that this reminds me of because she is ride or die Rachel type. All the while she has like 4 or 5 kids by 4 different fathers (I seriously lost count so don't judge) then complaining when the latest one that fathered the twins isn't paying child support. 

Darcey being Darcey.  I think I've said that before.  :lol:  Literally changing her whole wardrobe into a hooker at the airport.  Meanwhile, the guy is telling people that one of his "dates" (Darcey) is coming to "meet me" and she is writing her wedding vows already.  But he and his sister are on point saying she is in fantasy land about relationships.--Totally true.   

This new guy Benjamin, is another Pole.  Total weirdo.  And broke.

Mouth of the south can't trust the Nigerian scammer because he didn't answer his phone for 6 whole hours.  God forbid.  And then she says that she thinks he's not being honest and only tells her what she wants to hear.  30 seconds later she says that she needs to speak to hi  and ask why he didn't asnwer her calls.  And "if he doesn't tell me what I want to hear, I will cancel my Nigeria trip" ....  low IQ.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Darcey being Darcey.  I think I've said that before.  :lol:  Literally changing her whole wardrobe into a hooker at the airport.  Meanwhile, the guy is telling people that one of his "dates" (Darcey) is coming to "meet me" and she is writing her wedding vows already.  But he and his sister are on point saying she is in fantasy land about relationships.--Totally true.   

This new guy Benjamin, is another Pole.  Total weirdo.  And broke.

Mouth of the south can't trust the Nigerian scammer because he didn't answer his phone for 6 whole hours.  God forbid.  And then she says that she thinks he's not being honest and only tells her what she wants to hear.  30 seconds later she says that she needs to speak to hi  and ask why he didn't asnwer her calls.  And "if he doesn't tell me what I want to hear, I will cancel my Nigeria trip" ....  low IQ.

Exactly, if Darcey would stop trying force it what she wants most would probably happen.  Can't she just go with the flow for ONE date?? Just one.  Let somebody like you for a minute and then you might get somewhere.  When she was in the cab talking about how she wants a man to make her feel pretty and womanly it sounded like a child who was abused talking.  Then Tom gives her respect and honor by getting her her own room and she's offended.  What a nut job,

I thought the exact same thing about Angela.  Do you want him to tell you what you want to hear or not??! Lol

Nail technician's Ukrainian model is starting to realize that the gig is up.  This fool has been calling her his "girlfriend" and sending thousands of dollars to her for 5 years and they have never met.  I have to give her props for finding the stupidest, most gullible man on earth.  She postponed the Mexico trip one day before the date to throw her mother a birthday party.  I heard it was a surprise party.  That must be why she didn't know.  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And being able to prolong this for 5 years. That's pretty damn impressive because even the most gullible loneliest men would go 1 year, 2 max, before realizing it was a scam.  This one's at 5 and the stuff he says about this "relationship" shows him to be in the "dull" IQ category.  He seems to be able to function (holds job, pay bills, etc) but something is deficient.  I think she got the last 2 thousand though because she was asking for more, but per his client's suggestion, he refused to send it and will buy her a ticket and let her use the 2k he sent for her hair, "teeth"?, makeup, new clothes, etc.  Probably will charge it and then have to pay it back after she doesn't show up.

Does anybody think that they will ever meet?  I say 100% that they will NOT!  I was thinking that she may show up just for the free vacation and shopping but that would mean having to be intimate, and that is certainly not anything that she wants.  She may arrived on the flight but somehow avoid him at the airport and just take a free trip.

Edited by Eric-Pris

13 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Nail technician's Ukrainian model is starting to realize that the gig is up.  This fool has been calling her his "girlfriend" and sending thousands of dollars to her for 5 years and they have never met.  I have to give her props for finding the stupidest, most gullible man on earth.  She postponed the Mexico trip one day before the date to throw her mother a birthday party.  I heard it was a surprise party.  That must be why she didn't know.  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And being able to prolong this for 5 years. That's pretty damn impressive because even the most gullible loneliest men would go 1 year, 2 max, before realizing it was a scam.  This one's at 5 and the stuff he says about this "relationship" shows him to be in the "dull" IQ category.  He seems to be able to function (holds job, pay bills, etc) but something is deficient.  I think she got the last 2 thousand though because she was asking for more, but per his client's suggestion, he refused to send it and will buy her a ticket and let her use the 2k he sent for her hair, "teeth"?, makeup, new clothes, etc.  Probably will charge it and then have to pay it back after she doesn't show up.

Does anybody think that they will ever meet?  I say 100% that they will NOT!  I was thinking that she may show up just for the free vacation and shopping but that would mean having to be intimate, and that is certainly not anything that she wants.  She may arrived on the flight but somehow avoid him at the airport and just take a free trip.

They will never meet, she has strung him out for 5 years and this dummy will believe any excuse she gives him.  He lives in a fantasy world.

ChickBoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

They will never meet, she has strung him out for 5 years and this dummy will believe any excuse she gives him.  He lives in a fantasy world.

i say no because we havent seen HER on the show. The others we get an interview/ segment or two before they meet usually. Her - nothing.

Tom seems to be a true gentleman. Maybe a playboy in the past but ready to settle down down, seemingly. WAY out of Darcy's league, class wise. But then, we all know she is shallow, immature and overly emotional, anyways. Not to mention lacks true confidence. And trying to be WAY younger than her age. She is so desperate, its really quite pathetic.

all of these people are so stupid. love may be blind, but does it really turn people into mindless morons?

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

55 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

Tom seems to be a true gentleman. Maybe a playboy in the past but ready to settle down down, seemingly. WAY out of Darcy's league, class wise. But then, we all know she is shallow, immature and overly emotional, anyways. Not to mention lacks true confidence. And trying to be WAY younger than her age. She is so desperate, its really quite pathetic.

He seems like a nice guy, I just don't see him or anyone putting up with her stuff, she is so desperate and clingy.  I am still laughing when Jesse gave her a promise ring to shut her up.

ChickBoy

21 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The Nigerian guy is funny to me, he is so calm. Mouth is so freaking loud, and did you notice how she is trying to control him but trying to cut him off from hanging out with his buddies. 

I hope he makes it to the USA, and I don't see them lasting very long she is so loud and trashy

ChickBoy

Darcy in the taxi to meet Tom: “I’m a strong, independent woman now. I’m so strong. Strong woman. Jesse hurt me but I’m over that now. I’m so strong”. I lost count of how many times she said “strong woman” on that journey.

Darcy at the AirBnB having been shown her room: “sob...sob...I just don’t want to be...sob....alone. I don’t think I can sleep alone down there....sob....sob”

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!