Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, Mary Lou said:

I would have been on the first flight back after she didn't show at the airport.

18 hours ago, boris64 said:

My exact words when I watched that episode. Plus I never would have invested a penny before marriage and some time living together there. But I'm sure if he had not ponied up the money in advance she would have already dumped him...

I would have been on the next taxi to a nice hotel with a local guide to help me meet the ladies around town. But of course that is me and if ever my then fiancé now wife did not meet at the airport in Manila then that would happen as well. 

Why TLC is giving Darcey more airtime is beyond me! She's saying the same rubbish as she did before she met Jesse. I want love!, I'm hoping for a proposal, we have a connection! Her girls have more sense then she does. By the 2nd day she will be crying her eyes out because Tom is mean or controlling. 😳😳

Then Angela asking her daughter to carry a baby for her and Michael! That's just wrong on so many levels. Saying Michael needs a child. All Michael wants is the Visa "baby". 🙄

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 8/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, Jorgedig said:

I wonder if the producers find it difficult to not express to Caesar just how deeply he is getting scammed?  He needs to freaking stop sending her money!

I think he may be mentally challenged.  He acts like he is a tad bit smarter than Forrest Gump

ChickBoy

2 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

I think he may be mentally challenged.  He acts like he is a tad bit smarter than Forrest Gump

Oh my God.  That's it.  I kept thinking about who he reminds me of.  He kind of even looks like Tom Hanks. 

Run Forest Run!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

The Other Way is definitely more entertaining right now – maybe it’s the novelty of a new perspective, I’m not sure. But it just feels like the same old scenarios and couple types on the original version of the show. Two people who clearly will not work out and are rushing through things. Which I guess some of these Other Way couples also fit that script…lol

Jenny and Sumit (?) are just another version of MOTS/Michael ….Aladin/Not Jasmine …. There’s one every season/show.

Cory is a joke. She is absolutely not looking for the same thing he is – I feel like she just wanted someone to help her open up her own bar, and nothing else. The only time she mentions anything about a future is just to get him to stop talking about her ex. He is so naïve.

South Africa chick reminds me of an old friend of mine. Desperate for a “full family” and “daddy figure”. My old friend would jump recklessly from relationship to relationship, dragging her son along with her, and every time he would be calling the guy “Dad” after a matter of weeks. I get it, I understand wanting the “complete picture”. But it’s like she’s forcing it. He is a broken person that she’s trying to fix and mold into her perfect happy ending, and I’m pretty sure it won’t end well. He will likely fall off the wagon at some point, or acquire a new form of addiction to supplement the gambling. That isn’t easy to just turn off, therapy or not. I feel bad for the son, not so much for her – you choose the bed you lay in, but the son isn’t choosing it.

South Korea chick.. Lord have mercy. Her first child is already wild and all over the place – I mean, she was REALLY crouching on the kitchen counter eating the eggs meant for everybody with her hands?? That child is old enough to know better – it’s the mother raising her that’s failing there. I do not see her integrating into South Korean culture AT. ALL. She’s like a walking anxiety nerve. It looks like she’s going to throw up at any minute all the time out of nerves.

I agree with whoever commented on Chantel having the balls to criticize her sister’s relationship, given her own. What a joke.

I am absolutely NOT Team Coltie – I can’t stand him, he’s so creepy to me – but Larissa was disgusting for bringing a new “boyfriend” on the show. Of course, TLC could have staged it all, or at the very least requested or even required it for dramatic purposes. But it was gross. Hanging all over him and obviously kissing on him just to antagonize Colt. Your relationship didn’t work out, let it go – you don’t have to rub a new person in his face on TV.

On that note – we read an article after the Tell All that claimed they totally chopped up all that footage of them in the dressing room before going on camera. Apparently Colt was being verbally abusive to everyone and what they aired were reactions and responses to stuff he said first that they did not air. I hate that they do that – it puts certain people in a bad light that they may not deserve to be in, and leave out the true instigator who isn’t getting called out for THEIR bad behavior.

As for this new Before the 90 Days… oh boy.

Darcy hasn’t changed (surprise surprise!). What in the world is with her aggressive friend, though?! Like, I agreed with her initially, rolling her eyes immediately when Darcy mentioned a proposal already before having even met the guy yet – I think everyone feels the same. But why was she instigating him on FaceTime, showing her boobs….? I don’t understand. I wonder if they cut that clip up somehow to make it look different or worse than it really was. Anyway, Darcy is going to end up ugly crying on camera again by the end of the season, or throwing/not throwing her shoes at someone, playing the relationship victim card like she did with Jesse. And did anyone else notice, when she was telling her sister Jesse tried calling her and acting like she didn’t care… it was showing the missed call on a previous ongoing text/chat history…? So she’s obviously still talking to him, phone call or not. Drama queen.

The Muslim chick – how OLD IS SHE? She looks soooo young and her mom is having to go with her….? She seems so erratic and unstable. Changing religion for no reason (or did I miss a reason? I think we missed the beginning of the episode when we watched it) and meeting a stranger on the internet who you already agreed to marry before meeting within…what did Mom say, 6 months?? Geez.

Mouth of the South expects to have a baby??? I laughed so hard at (was it her daughter’s?) reaction. “I’M NOT” right away, she knew what was coming LOL. I would not help facilitate a child into that relationship, either.

The guy with the 40 something lady who used nothing but Snapchat filters their entire relationship up until this point is WAY NICER than I am. I would have called her a catfish as soon as I saw her. I know looks shouldn’t be everything in a relationship, but did you see the photos she sent him??? It’s like it’s not even the same person. They’re either super old photos or super photoshopped – or both. Did they never video chat or anything that wouldn’t allow filters? I never saw an instance where they did. Even when she sent him videos, she used Snapchat filters. And her ex came on a spousal visa before?? So she’s been around this block before. Lady. Come on.

The guy with the ex and the new girlfriend in Colombia.. I’m embarrassed to say I know some of those folks. I about fell out of my chair when they showed the part where they were at a friend’s house and his ex made him send their selfie to his new girlfriend. I am 110% sure they all just want their 15 minutes of fame. He put Before the 90 Days as his employer on Facebook before this season had even aired. K And has been posting about “always being meant for reality TV”. Makes me wonder if the relationship is even real. But I’m still gonna watch and see what happens… *eats popcorn*. If nothing else, it was cool seeing our airport that Paul’s POE was at on the show!

Super throwback, but we watched the little video of Jay’s new girlfriend picking him up from being released from ICE. She’s a keeper for sure (sarcasm disclaimer). But, given his history, they are perfect for each other.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

These people on this show are ridiculous...  The old private investigator lady who's still technically married is going to a Muslim country to hook up with a guy half her age.  And the way she video chats is beyond weird.  She sets up all kinds of special lights and uses all kinds of filters and software where she ends up look like she's 27, not 47.  This guy is gonna be pissed when he sees her, I would be unless it's for a greencard, in which case looks don't matter.  She sent him texts and he didn't answer and she started barking orders at him.  "Answer me now!"  Idiot.  Then she arrives in Africa and doesn't immediately see him.  "Everything in my life basically is riding on the next few minutes".  Seriously?  Putting her eggs in one basket huh?  But this is why we watch these train wrecks.  We wouldn't watch normal people.  He came to the airport wearing a t-shirt of one of the pics she sent him where she has blonde hair and looks 25.  Awkward!  She looks 50 in real life.  The face he made when he first saw her is priceless.  It's when you are really excited for some fancy dish but when it's brought out, it's not very appealing.

I fast forward through Angela and Michael segments, I can't stand her voice/accent, and that laugh.  Gives me the creeps.  And the 419 scammer is so desperate, wants an anchor baby from grandma.

Ferrari boy is another weirdo.  His "girlfriend" didn't want him to hang out with his ex, but said it's ok as long as he sends her some pics from the going away party.  WHAT?  A couple of pics of some random stuff will ease her mind.  She's definitely Colombian, that's the logic the girls there use.  So his "ex" (who is craving attention) wants him to send her some pics of the 2 of them together.  Selfies.   LOL.  That's exactly what he shouldn't be sending to a crazy jealous chick.  She is trying desperately to break them up.  In her mind, they are a couple.  Completely delusional, and he's enabling it (saying I love you).  I think he likes the attention of having this chick in love with him, and he wants a Colombian on the side.  Having cake and a eating it too.  I have never seen anything like this.  And why does he need a going away party?  He's not moving, just going to visit for a week.  And plans to propose with the SAME ring as he propose to his "ex". This will be fun to watch.  At the airport, the "ex" reminds him that he needs to let the Colombian know that if it works out they will ALL be one happy family, she included herself and her daughter in there.  I think this psycho completely depends on him, financially and emotionally.  In her mind, they are a family, they are together.  The Colombian chick is a threat to mess up what they have, what she thinks they have.  I think she's putting up a good face but she wants to sabotage everything.  That's why she told him to her that selfie so the Colombian would get angry, and it worked.

Darcey is Darcey.  Needs, jealous, overly-dramatic, emotional mess.  Her new man is some kind of wanna be too.  Always when they chat he's sitting in the shadows in a smoking jacket, and smoking.  And he doesn't seem to be good looking at all.  She is very materialistic, so when she heard 60 foot yacht, she almost had an organism.  She is expecting a proposal again, and if she doesn't get it, she'll go nuts again.  It's a competition for her with her sister.  She's jealous her sister got a proposal on the first trip to her own greencard fiancée.  Supposedly Jesse still contacts her.  It's actually not out of the realm of possibility because that guy is seriously sick, he is bigger ego maniac than she is.  That's why it didn't work, they each needed more attention, couldn't split it 50/50.  And both want to control everything.  I think Darcey was young and hot, she could easily control guys but now in mid-40's it's not so easy.

What's with these people blocking or ignoring each other after an argument or a fight.  Are they 5 years old?

Caesar the nail guy with his Ukrainian blonde.  At first, it was funny and unbelievable but not it's downright cruel.  I'm feeling sorry for this guy.  $195 for an engagement ring... I'm sure a gold digger will be very happy.  LOL  The friend tries to give him a wake up call but obviously he's not getting anywhere.  I liked the jewelry store sales clerks reaction when this homely black guy showed her a photo of this blonde Ukrainian internet chick.  She wanted to roll her eyes but was being polite. 

Avery is another genius.  All-American Christian girl.  Then she met a guy online and converted to Muslim.  She is flying to Lebanon to meet this guy she met online.  And she's secretly planning to move to Syria with this guy.  She's so not ready for this because she needs her mom to go with her. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

she almost had an organism

What kind of organism?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Terms of Service my bible; make them yours.

(Repeat at length and write on a crib-sheet thumbtacked to forehead)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Of  course Evelin likes to celebrate anniversaries monthly, rather than annually.  Easier to commit to a relationship on a month-to-month basis, lol.

She communicates so much no to Corey, but he remains wholly oblivious.  

Omg.....Pole walking around that Amazon village, trying to hustle for a job, sporting a bullet-proof vest......😂

13 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Omg.....Pole walking around that Amazon village, trying to hustle for a job, sporting a bullet-proof vest......😂

Then crawling into the dog house, chanting, calm,calm,calm 😂

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

9 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Then crawling into the dog house, chanting, calm,calm,calm 😂

😂 Dog house!   I was thinking it was his fort, but it is indeed the dog house!

Chantel showed her true colors,  a conniving witch.  She proposed that they go to the private investigator to look into her sister's boyfriend, just because the family looked into Pedro.  And then when it came out that the sister's boyfriend has another kid he never told them about, Chantel was visibly upset that her mother wasn't as angry with this guy as she was with Pedro.  She's jealous.  She can't wait to snitch to the sister and confront the boyfriend.  How petty.  This exercise kind of backfired on Chantel because the mother is still bringing up Pedro's faults even though this was about the sister's boyfriend. 

This family is DUCKED up.  I think they should just marry each other since they seem to want to sabotage their outside relationships.

My explanation is that they had prejudices against Pedro from the beginning because he's not American, but the sister's boyfriend is a black American so she made up reasons why he may be hiding it.

Pedro is pretending big time because he's under the impression that he needs Chantel to help him bring his family over.  He just needs to be married to her to get citizenship under the 3 year rule.  And somebody needs to tell him that while his mother may be able to come soon, the sister isn't coming to the US for a little while, like 10-15 years.  LOL

9 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

😂 Dog house!   I was thinking it was his fort, but it is indeed the dog house!

WHO DOES THAT???  He's definitely on the spectrum.