Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why is that guy Corey such a door mat for the ugly Ecuadorian chick?

She cheated on him with her ex and he "forgave" her.  Now the town people are calling him by the ex boyfriend's name which means that he's still around. 

This guy's going home back to mommy and daddy broke and alone, while she will be left with the money and her bar. 

I think he's not made for living outside a city at all (and that's a nice way to put it), he can't handle a few moquitos or seeing a chicken being slaughtered. I think it's ridiculous for that kinda person to go live in a small village where the nature is present all the time, everywhere. 

"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Why is Kreeny talking to other American guys?  And why is she accepting money from other men?  What the?  Guys don't send money to strangers for free, they send to girlfriends.  Or like the black nail salon guy, somebody they think is their girlfriend.  And when Paul confronts her about it, the mother has a nasty face because she thinks that Paul is treating her daughter badly since she doesn't understand what they are saying.

Kreeny's mother is blaming Paul for treating her baby so "badly" but if Paul can actually speak some Portuguese, he could ask the mother why her precious daughter is talking to other American men.  And accepting money from them.  

This is why I would never live with my inlaws or subject my wife to the same.  It's a recipe for disaster.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Timeline

Wow, is it normal to hire a private investigator to so-called "get to know somebody better" ? Is that actually even legal?? It's ridiculous to have a PI put a gps tracker on the guy's car instead of jsut TALKING to the guy and get to know him. I don't understand what Chantel's family expect...that the boyfriends or girlfriends of their kids are gonna come to an interview with the family and beg for their approval? 

Edited by jeaniecz

"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

This is why I would never live with my inlaws or subject my wife to the same.  It's a recipe for disaster.

It depends. I lived with my former inlaws for a year and it was amazing time that allowed us to build a strong relationshop that I cherish to this day. Of course it meant that everybody had to make some compromises, but isn't that what a relationship with other people is all about? 😊

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
34 minutes ago, jeaniecz said:

handle a few moquitos

No such thing as "a few" mosquitoes in Ecu.

Still healing here from month-old souvenirs from them...

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

2 hours ago, jeaniecz said:

It depends. I lived with my former inlaws for a year and it was amazing time that allowed us to build a strong relationshop that I cherish to this day. Of course it meant that everybody had to make some compromises, but isn't that what a relationship with other people is all about? 😊

I live with my mother in law because we cannot afford our own place in Manhattan and I love it! We are very similar and watch the same tv shows so it’s like living with a friend lol 

On 8/4/2019 at 11:18 PM, Mary Lou said:

The nail guy has been sending this chick money for like 5 years!!!!!!!!! He is beyond gullible!! All the Ukrainian girl has to do is get angry with him, or put on the fake tears and he believes what she says, and sends more money.

I just watched the show last night due to work.  He is beyond an idiot, You can't feel sorry for him since he is so stupid.

ChickBoy

17 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why is Kreeny talking to other American guys?  And why is she accepting money from other men?  

Because she is Ho Ho.  Remember when Pole met her, she was on the webcam in her bra and shorts posing and turning around.  I am sure she does this for other guys as well when Pole is not around.

ChickBoy

1 hour ago, Falcon Cara said:

I just watched the show last night due to work.  He is beyond an idiot, You can't feel sorry for him since he is so stupid.

Even my wife was like "Why can't he tell he is being scammed?" I feel for him I really do especially since he lives in Jville which has the Guinness Book of World Records for how many strip clubs, bars, and tattoo parlors are in a square mile. Which I may or may not have gone in my time with the Marines at Lejeune. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Cara said:

Because she is Ho Ho.  Remember when Pole met her, she was on the webcam in her bra and shorts posing and turning around.  I am sure she does this for other guys as well when Pole is not around.

19 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why is Kreeny talking to other American guys?  And why is she accepting money from other men?  What the? 

There has been talk about her doing this for several years on many different forums. There was some controversy last year of a couple of photos of her in a hotel room with a guy. 

39 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

There has been talk about her doing this for several years on many different forums. There was some controversy last year of a couple of photos of her in a hotel room with a guy. 

I have no doubt she has entertained other guys.  You know as well as I know a girl from a 3rd world country should be a virgin when you meet her, unless she comes from poverty.  Which Karine looks like she has a middle class lifestyle in her country

ChickBoy

21 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why is that guy Corey such a door mat for the ugly Ecuadorian chick?

She cheated on him with her ex and he "forgave" her.  Now the town people are calling him by the ex boyfriend's name which means that he's still around. 

We have another dummy here has to be the answer.  Probably a'"mommies boy" growing up, has no spine or brain to think for himself and like to live by direction, which Evelyn does quite nicely.

The part about her doing her ex while "She was on break" and Corey wasn't tells you all you need to know about them, He is the doormat and she is in total control of the relationship.

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

20 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

We have another dummy here has to be the answer.  Probably a'"mommies boy" growing up, has no spine or brain to think for himself and like to live by direction, which Evelyn does quite nicely.

The part about her doing her ex while "She was on break" and Corey wasn't tells you all you need to know about them, He is the doormat and she is in total control of the relationship.

Season 3 We Were On A Break GIF by Friends

4 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

I have no doubt she has entertained other guys.  You know as well as I know a girl from a 3rd world country should be a virgin when you meet her, unless she comes from poverty.  Which Karine looks like she has a middle class lifestyle in her country

I'm guessing that the kid is not Pole's.