Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Pretty sad, at 28!  And to have an emotionless face as a result.....  Unfortunate when beautiful women think they are inadequate as is.

6 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Exactly! She looked better before all the hair extensions, ####### job, and Botox. 

She is a very pretty woman so I don't see why she needed to do that at all. 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mary Lou said:

Yes!!! Debbie's hair and maybe cookiedoughs!!! 😂😂

When Coltie's mother came back from vacation, he said "Wow, you look cute".  How many adult men have you heard say to their mother, "You look cute".  

ZERO!  He's a creepy weirdo.

10 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

She has had her fair share of cosmetic procedures!!

Which is pretty sad because she's a beautiful girl.  

5 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Which is pretty sad because she's a beautiful girl.  

Exactly! I don't get it! 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

7 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

When Coltie's mother came back from vacation, he said "Wow, you look cute".  How many adult men have you heard say to their mother, "You look cute".  

ZERO!  He's a creepy weirdo.

I think Coltie even has Pole beat as a more creepy weirdo

Paola having a baby in a blow up pool without doctors was just dumb.  Her mother who was visiting for the baby couldn't even watch.  Russ who had his balls removed it seems didn't have a word in the matter.  I told my wife i would never allow it, and she said that she would never even try that.

11 hours ago, JFH said:

What does Azan need a month for? If he loved her he’d be begging her to get on the very next plane. 

Everybody, except for Nicole, know why.  He wants as little physical together time as possible.  I think he's seeing that his gravy train is ending since she's broke and homeless now. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Paola having a baby in a blow up pool without doctors was just dumb.  Her mother who was visiting for the baby couldn't even watch.  Russ who had his balls removed it seems didn't have a word in the matter.  I told my wife i would never allow it, and she said that she would never even try that.

i had a textbook pregnancy with my son. 

If we hadnt been in a hospital, we both would have died. 

and thats my feeling on home births, because you just NEVER know what might happen. 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

22 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

My mother is a midwife in the UK with over 30 years of experience. In the UK almost all births are attended by midwives, doctors only if a C-section is required. Midwives in the UK are qualified differently to here (it requires a degree - all told my mother spent 7 years in a combination of university and "on-the-job training" before she was qualified) but I understand that midwives here are not as medically trained and it's not much different from an unassisted birth. That would concern me here, especially for a first-timer.

My mother has attended hundreds of home births over time and there's no way she would have even considered allowing a woman to birth or labour in a pool like that. How did they keep the water warm? How did they keep it clean? And what happened to her rhesus factor? I didn't see the baby being tested. If the baby is Rh positive she will need another shot right away. No time for lounging on the bed and saying how cute he is.

I was also disturbed by how they said (more than once) that they hope the baby will mend or improve their relationship. That is NOT a reason to have a baby.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, JFH said:

My mother is a midwife in the UK with over 30 years of experience. In the UK almost all births are attended by midwives, doctors only if a C-section is required. Midwives in the UK are qualified differently to here (it requires a degree - all told my mother spent 7 years in a combination of university and "on-the-job training" before she was qualified) but I understand that midwives here are not as medically trained and it's not much different from an unassisted birth. That would concern me here, especially for a first-timer.

My mother has attended hundreds of home births over time and there's no way she would have even considered allowing a woman to birth or labour in a pool like that. How did they keep the water warm? How did they keep it clean? And what happened to her rhesus factor? I didn't see the baby being tested. If the baby is Rh positive she will need another shot right away. No time for lounging on the bed and saying how cute he is.

I was also disturbed by how they said (more than once) that they hope the baby will mend or improve their relationship. That is NOT a reason to have a baby.

Not sure if that's state dependent in regards on how one becomes a midwife. Both midwife my wife had for our two boys were nurses. One was actually pursuing her PHD.

16 minutes ago, Umka36 said:

Not sure if that's state dependent in regards on how one becomes a midwife. Both midwife my wife had for our two boys were nurses. One was actually pursuing her PHD.

I think it is.  Not all midwives are nurses.

These Americans going to the foreign countries sure seem alot more stupid then the Americans bringing immigrants here.

That Corey guy, gives up his life, not to mention life savings to an ungrateful woman living in a 3rd world country. That has no plans to marry him.

Jenny, the 60 yr old, with the Indian man, she wants to blend in, but she's American and isn't wearing Indian clothing. Good luck with that 👍 

The girl who went to S. Africa with her child, who calls a stranger "my dad" we have visions of Nicole here!! They are a train wreck already with battling an addiction. That isn't going to end well. 

Then there's Angela #2 running after the 29 yr old guy, which she has already married so they could have sex, because of the rules and beliefs in his culture. 

The Korean guy who's straight from the farm, along with his parents are going to Las Vegas to meet the single mother who's pregnant with his baby. Her trip to Korea wasn't so great, not sure how she expects this to be better. 

Saw a clip on Facebook, looks like Darcy has her hooks in another guy!