Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Yeah the live shows are horrendous. They purposely make it as awkward as possible and want the cast to argue with eachother, calling up people on skype. Airing out personal and private business. In a previous season, they literally forced a cast member to call her absent fiance like 5 different times during the show as if he was going to magically  pick up 

Alot of times you can tell the cast doesn't even want to be there. 

2 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

Yeah the live shows are horrendous. They purposely make it as awkward as possible and want the cast to argue with eachother, calling up people on skype. Airing out personal and private business. In a previous season, they literally forced a cast member to call her absent fiance like 5 different times during the show as if he was going to magically  pick up 

Alot of times you can tell the cast doesn't even want to be there. 

Well that lady who is the host is the worst!!!!

I'd rather watch after the 90 days live show with Shawn Robinson

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline

I finished episode 4 of season 6, (I'm watching it on TLC go as they come out)

I agree with others, these couples are just too boring. I have started to fast forward the Russian and Samoan fiance. The Jamaican fiance is boring as well. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Brazilian, Indonesia, and Mexican fiance.

These couples signed up for this show but they have no personality, sense of humor, or real drama. Atleast act and try to make it interesting.

Obviously it's interesting to see who will break up, but obviously there's no incentive for even the most disappointed fiance to do it since their only goal is clearly the green card. So I'll still watch it.

Filed: Timeline

The host is a very unpopular one. She is also gigantic which shouldnt matter but for some reason it does. Its hard to focus on whats being said if you are captivated by her appearance (in a good or bad way). Reddit is trying to organize a boycott of watching the live show as a protest to try to get TLC to stop using her. There is also snippets of discussion about whether or not 'social media' and fan interactions/fame is a direct or indirect cause of all the drama going on. (fans discovering personal/private info on people featured on show, interacting in comments, couples defending their positions, couples reacting badly to negative things posted online about them, trying to stay in spotlight etc.) (most recently fans calling police about DV situation and speculation on how things would have played out differently if social media was not involved)   Thoughts? 

Edited by Damara

13 hours ago, Damara said:

The host is a very unpopular one. She is also gigantic which shouldnt matter but for some reason it does. Its hard to focus on whats being said if you are captivated by her appearance (in a good or bad way). Reddit is trying to organize a boycott of watching the live show as a protest to try to get TLC to stop using her. There is also snippets of discussion about whether or not 'social media' and fan interactions/fame is a direct or indirect cause of all the drama going on. (fans discovering personal/private info on people featured on show, interacting in comments, couples defending their positions, couples reacting badly to negative things posted online about them, trying to stay in spotlight etc.) (most recently fans calling police about DV situation and speculation on how things would have played out differently if social media was not involved)   Thoughts? 

I follow that sub a fair amount on Reddit and I like it for the most part. I usually find out more from that sub than I do on my own or on here. I was routed to Leida's IG 2 days ago and dang she is conceited AF, very pretty but conceited. 

I don't follow any forums on 90 day, I will read the odd comment on Facebook or if a story pops up like Larissa's DV. 

I don't agree with people trying to friend the people on the show, we all saw that with Danielle and Mohamed. Also Nicole and Azan. People just need to watch it and realize the entertainment value, but that won't happen.

But I did read Larissa has 2 children, doesn't have custody of her son and hopes to bring her daughter here eventually. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Timeline
12 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I follow that sub a fair amount on Reddit and I like it for the most part. I usually find out more from that sub than I do on my own or on here. I was routed to Leida's IG 2 days ago and dang she is conceited AF, very pretty but conceited. 

Do you ever comment there? I dont think I have (yet). Its a totally different environment then it is on VJ. Whats your username there? PM if you dont want to post it. I just added an -ly to damara. Not very original but I couldnt remember my log in a while back and had to make a new account- just blanked out on coming up with something. Stinks that you cant change usernames there like you can on here. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nicole is the one who gets me

She went to Morocco knowing nothing of the culture

she wore shorts and showed bare arms

she sat in the house hugging him in front of his mother and told her i love your son

these things are so disrespectful of that country, people would have been laughing at her

Then she told him he had to become a good father and when he went after the little girl who was running down the street ,  she would disapline the child

(can't have it both ways)

and quitting a job and moving to Morocco???????
what of the needed income,  a job and residency in the US?

now the lawyer she went to was really a joke

the lawyer said she could appeal a K1 denial

all in all these cases make the K1 a joke

Timeline

David and Anne

why doesn't she get it when the kids (and his sister) try to tell her about David

she takes it that they don't like her

NO,  they are telling her David is a leach who quit his job, left his family and traveled the world at the expense of a friend

he will never be more than a scumbag

she needs to return to Thailand were she has family that cares

Timeline
On 11/17/2018 at 9:26 AM, adil-rafa said:

David and Anne

why doesn't she get it when the kids (and his sister) try to tell her about David

she takes it that they don't like her

NO,  they are telling her David is a leach who quit his job, left his family and traveled the world at the expense of a friend

he will never be more than a scumbag

she needs to return to Thailand were she has family that cares

That’s season 5 I believe. They were happily married by the end of the season but like most couples, we don’t know how long it will last.

It comes down to what each person wants, Anne wants the green card and needs money sent to her family and David wants a young woman. They seem to be pretty content with this arrangement 

Timeline

Just watched last episode and I will be shocked if Leida stays with her marine fiancé. It’s not that he doesn’t seem to have money, it’s that he lives so disgusting.

The place is so nasty and small. Based on the posts above, I’m not surprised Larissa has 2 kids. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

That’s season 5 I believe. They were happily married by the end of the season but like most couples, we don’t know how long it will last.

It comes down to what each person wants, Anne wants the green card and needs money sent to her family and David wants a young woman. They seem to be pretty content with this arrangement 

And where will Anne get money?

he is Broke

he has no job

Edited by adil-rafa

Mini Justin Beaver (I know that's not how you spell it but it's funnier) is stupid.  When his Russian girlfriend had the baby and the doctor said 4 kilos.  He turned to her to ask "how many pounds is 4 kilometers":rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Larissa is annoying AF.  I know English is not her first language but the way she adds "-ie" to ever word makes me want to throw my TV out of the window. 

-big is pronounced as biggie

-cute as cutie

-Colt as Coltie

-house as housie

But apart from her pronunciation issues, she thinks that it's normal to just buy whatever you want at a whim.  This is actually not that strange seeing how her entire view of life in America is based on movies and TV.  Very immature. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Colt just referred to a "90 day return policy" in the most recent episode. Gross. She's a woman, not an appliance! And that's totally NOT the point of a K1 visa!! 

Also, did anyone else notice how Kalani wasn''t wearing a seatbelt while she was yelling at Aseulu for taking the baby out of the carseat?! Major side-eye.

10 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

And where will Anne get money?

he is Broke

he has no job

I heard he just got a job as a Adjunct Professor so things are looking up in that regard.