2,971 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Illiria said:

Wow, so she is crazy. And apparently he married her

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

19 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Wow, so she is crazy. And apparently he married her

Yeah, so he did turn off her cell service but he didn’t take the phone away from her physically which is what I thought she meant from her posts. I’ve tried to explain k1 visas and the adjustment of status done after marriage before on the site I quoted but they don’t get it so i expect lots of posts about how she should have got her green card automatically after signing the marriage license.

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

18 minutes ago, Illiria said:

Yeah, so he did turn off her cell service but he didn’t take the phone away from her physically which is what I thought she meant from her posts. I’ve tried to explain k1 visas and the adjustment of status done after marriage before on the site I quoted but they don’t get it so i expect lots of posts about how she should have got her green card automatically after signing the marriage license.

Yeah I have spent more than enough time on reddit explaining immigration process for people that are commenting but have no idea about it. Lots of time but lots of up votes as well.

24 minutes ago, Illiria said:

People just think the immigrant is an automatic citizen also. Hard to explain to some people for sure.

Coltie and Mother's finances are all commingled.  No surprise there!  Assuming he and Fernanda eventually get to the stage of ROC....how will that work?  Can three people share a credit card and all bank accounts?!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

When is the next episode? According to the link posted by  Illiria, Colt's instagram is c.45.j and it's not on private, now im even more hooked (a massive number of followers and fans of the show are commenting on his pictures about the recent arrest).

Interesting note: it says "software engineer" on his page haha. Poor Larissa fooled by a simple occupational title. 

Edited by Rocko20

1 minute ago, Rocko20 said:

When is the next episode? According to the link posted by  Illiria, Colt's instagram is c.45.j and it's not on private, now im even more hooked (a massive number of followers and fans of the show are commenting on his pictures about the recent arrest).

Interesting note: it says "software engineer" on his page haha. Poor Larissa fooled by a simple occupational title. 

Larissa!   Not Fernanda, LOL.   I'm mixing up the Latina fiancées.   I was wondering about his job.  Not many software engineers are gamers who live with their mamas.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

watching now (had to work last night). so ... did TLC decide the new people were too boring and are switching to an after the 90 days type thing. im totally confused now. lol

i dont follow any of them beyond the show. theyre all f*****d and im just not that interested in their drama. lol

i wouldnt give colts fiancee my credit card or bank access either and what kind of adult has their finances intermingled with mummy? so norman bates.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

12 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Coltie and Mother's finances are all commingled.  No surprise there!  Assuming he and Fernanda eventually get to the stage of ROC....how will that work?  Can three people share a credit card and all bank accounts?!  

Yeah that would be interesting for him to try to explain to immigration why he doesn't trust his wife with access to bank accounts.  But honestly, I think she will be gone as soon as she gets the conditional green card.  This chick looks like somebody who has read up on the rules, so she knows that ROC with a divorce waiver is very possible.  But she must have proof of bona fide marriage, so that could be why she's looking for access to the money.

According to US Weekly, this is Larissa's 2nd arrest for domestic violence.  She was arrested earlier this year, but charged were dropped.

Wow, he definitely picked a winner. 🙄

43 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

According to US Weekly, this is Larissa's 2nd arrest for domestic violence.  She was arrested earlier this year, but charged were dropped.

Wow, he definitely picked a winner. 🙄

How will this affect her GC?

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

How will this affect her GC?

There is no simple answer to this. Generally speaking- it will probably cause an issue.

-she will have to disclose the arrest(s) and if there is a conviction it depends on what its for. Most immigrants who end up in criminal court also speak to immigration attnys and secure plea bargains for charges that do not have an impact on immigration. If she does not do this and ends up with a charge that USCIS will care about again, depending on the charge there may be a waiver available or often when there is not a waiver a criminal attny is able to go back to court arguing that the defendant did not understand the consequences blah blah and get the court to undo it and replace it with an acceptable charge. DV arrests in themselves can be considered poor moral conduct and cause an issue but its usually overcome by a 'victim' statement. If shes doing AOS then they are back together so he will clearly minimize her actions and defend her character.  

So in summary- no one will know until there is a conviction and even then its hard to say. Also her being arrested for DV does not mean she can not file for VAWA and accuse him of being the one abusing her. Sadly victims of abuse can and have been arrested and charged with DV due to false statements of their abusers. It would make the VAWA more complicated but it is still possible.

The live show after 90 day was awful as usual. That host is the worst, asking inappropriate questions. Like Coltie's mother wants to discuss his high sex drive on TV 😳 His cousin was funny, he didn't want to answer her questions, and his wife was as diplomatic as she could be. 

Yes, I also read Larissa has been arrested 2 times. But they couldn't discuss any of that last night.

Mouth of the South took Michael back, has filed the K1 visa. Is going to see him in Nigeria. Guess that way Angela still can have her 15 minutes of Fame, whether they follow them on another 90 day fiance, probably, they are a Trainwreck and bring in ratings.

2 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

The live show after 90 day was awful as usual. That host is the worst, asking inappropriate questions. Like Coltie's mother wants to discuss his high sex drive on TV 😳 His cousin was funny, he didn't want to answer her questions, and his wife was as diplomatic as she could be. 

Yes, I also read Larissa has been arrested 2 times. But they couldn't discuss any of that last night.

Mouth of the South took Michael back, has filed the K1 visa. Is going to see him in Nigeria. Guess that way Angela still can have her 15 minutes of Fame, whether they follow them on another 90 day fiance, probably, they are a Trainwreck and bring in ratings.

Thanks for the update.  I turned it off before MOTS appeared.

Agreed.  That live show is hard to watch.  That host is the worst.  Making stupid (not funny) jokes that get fake laughs and like you said asking stupid questions.