Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

I know the show said Lariss and Coltie met online but that doesn’t make sense to me. 

It does to me. Larissa is getting older, she wants to find a rich American to take care of her.  So she goes "online shopping" for one.  She sees "computer programmer" and "Las Vegas" and gets the wrong idea.  Colte I can also see online spouse shopping easy, as I think he'd have difficulty in real life. He reminds me a lot of the high functioning autistics I know in role-playing circles. Probably a nice guy but yeah those two won't last.

5 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

The leida and former marine is another bizzare couple. Yes the show picks bizzare couples on purpose but this is at the top. She brags about how rich she grew up yet she comes to America, to a working middle class blended white family, huh?

Her family is obviously very controlling.  My theory is she just wants out, anyway anywhere.  He doesn't seem deceptive, I am guessing he told her roughly about his lifestyle but not having ever had any friends who are not well off, she didn't comprehend what exactly that means.

1 hour ago, debbiedoo said:

the mexican i like, but her fiance is a shallow douche not to mention she would have been a minor when they met. gross

Yes!  He keeps talking about her age and how any difficulties she is experience is because she is so young... kinda creepy.

I feel sorry for Samoan guy.  He seems nice, but what a culture shock that must be!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

20 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I am starting to think Coltie has eclipsed Pole in weirdness.  His relationship with Mother is disturbing, and even my husband remarked that he looks and sounds like he may be on a registry. 

And possible on the spectrum, he's definitely a little off.  He's definitely been evaluated by somebody for something I'm sure.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Colt Seems very detached and the Brazilian seems to have a joker smile on always!!!

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

17 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah, didn't Coltie make some remark to the tune of Mother and i have a good thing going?

Yeah, I have never heard that statement from somebody about their mother.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jon&Margz said:

Mother Colt says "She [Larissa] will have to change or things wont work out.."   

Because being your 33 year old son's cook, maid, driver, BFF is so normal.   What does Debbie think.. Larissa is marrying Coltie to become child #2 in the house??  The level of dysfunction between Colt and his mommy is off the charts!

i dont even do my 12 year old sons laundry lololol

i do cook dinner, but not breakfast or lunch LMAO

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

1 hour ago, Jon&Margz said:

Because being your 33 year old son's cook, maid, driver, BFF is so normal.   What does Debbie think.. Larissa is marrying Coltie to become child #2 in the house??  The level of dysfunction between Colt and his mommy is off the charts!

She cooks, serves, and then even cleans up after him.   Coltie would probably choose mother if he had to make a choice.

The former marine when they went out to eat, bought one Philly cheese steak for 3 people! Talk about cheap. Her family isn't going to approve of him or his lifestyle. He's not rich enough. 

The father of the Jamaican guy made my skin crawl. He sure thinks he's all that, and his son sounded like he was trying to follow in his footsteps. But now he's in America and of course we know how this couple will turn out. 

When the Mexican girl was confiding in her finace's friend, I think that friend is interested Jonathan. She even said the same thing he did about the thong that was found. He seems like a douche. 

I agree, Larissa is older and desperate at this point to get to the USA. Enter Coltie, her golden ticket. But I think Mother may win out in this situation. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 7:18 AM, Penguin_ie said:

It does to me. Larissa is getting older, she wants to find a rich American to take care of her.  So she goes "online shopping" for one.  She sees "computer programmer" and "Las Vegas" and gets the wrong idea.  Colte I can also see online spouse shopping easy, as I think he'd have difficulty in real life. He reminds me a lot of the high functioning autistics I know in role-playing circles. Probably a nice guy but yeah those two won't last.

Her family is obviously very controlling.  My theory is she just wants out, anyway anywhere.  He doesn't seem deceptive, I am guessing he told her roughly about his lifestyle but not having ever had any friends who are not well off, she didn't comprehend what exactly that means.

I agree. I’m referring more to the fact that Larissa didn’t figure out Colt didn’t have much money before she decided to get on a plane to get married. K1 processig takes many months and she should’ve figured out that, financially, he was being deceiving. Surely she would’ve asked to see his car and house on skype as not to be surprised. 

I agree as well. Perhaps the family doesn’t like the fact she’s a single mother but either way she wants out and doesn’t care how. 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:18 AM, Penguin_ie said:

That's what I think as well is that she is just trying to find a way out of Indonesia and away from her family. You can tell she grew up well off and went to the nicest British schools in Indonesia. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 12:59 PM, Jon&Margz said:

She was crying every 10 minutes, clearly at the fact her son found another woman. It’s sad and obvious that mother has used her son to replace the passing of her husband and the son is some type of autistic Aspergers guy who bit off more than he could chew in online dating. We know how this will turn out  

13 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

The former marine when they went out to eat, bought one Philly cheese steak for 3 people! Talk about cheap. Her family isn't going to approve of him or his lifestyle. He's not rich enough. 

The father of the Jamaican guy made my skin crawl. He sure thinks he's all that, and his son sounded like he was trying to follow in his footsteps. But now he's in America and of course we know how this couple will turn out. 

When the Mexican girl was confiding in her finace's friend, I think that friend is interested Jonathan. She even said the same thing he did about the thong that was found. He seems like a douche. 

I agree, Larissa is older and desperate at this point to get to the USA. Enter Coltie, her golden ticket. But I think Mother may win out in this situation. 

Wow I didn’t realize he only bought one, hahaha. The former marine is working middle class with alimony and child support payments. Poor guy had to kick out his daughter to make room for his fiancé. It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

The Jamacian couple won’t last 1 year. They may not even last the entire season. You have an uneducated 20 year old promiscuous jaimaican (with a promiscuous absent father) who only came for the green card and a “midlife crisis” 30 year old single mother who canceled two previous engagements and lives in an all white neighborhood with cold winters.  

The Russian couple, meh, very boring it’s just a matter  if they can even afford anything without relying on mommy and daddy. The samaoan couple is a bit boring for me as well. The Hispanic couple will be interesting to see if they can stick around 

Edited by Rocko20

I'm not sure what the Russian girl and Justin Bieber wanna-be add to the show.  Why were they chosen?  They are both very boring and offer very little entertainment value.  And usually when they have a boring couple, at least they are good looking, weird, crazy, or something.  But these 2 are none of the above.

This season is shaping up to be very boring, other than Coltie and his greencard-digger Brazilian.  They may have to single-handedly keep the show watchable.  I guess the cute Mexican chica seems to be in it for real, so it'll be interesting watching him blowing it like he almost did on her first day in the US (other woman's thong in his drawer).

Edited by Eric-Pris

1 hour ago, E & J 2018 said:

I think something crazy is going on with Larissa & Colt 😳

A1DD1768-9074-4668-9A27-92CB08B9D663.jpeg

C7409E02-833D-4824-9A98-90C0D894201C.png

What the heck?? Of course Pole is following ha ha 

Looks like she's setting up a Vawa claim in advance 😳😳

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

3 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

What the heck?? Of course Pole is following ha ha 

Looks like she's setting up a Vawa claim in advance 😳😳

Apparently she is in the clink for attacking him so it looks like the posts were all fake

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/11/10/breaking-90-day-fiance-star-larissa-dos-santos-limas-arrested-for-domestic-battery-against-husband-colt-johnson/

Edited by Illiria
Link

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15