Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/30/2018 at 4:47 PM, eieio said:

Another point that I saw on the show that was not fair to Rachel is someone was saying she was reckless and endangering her child for visiting Jon.  What a joke. They spend what a year online all the time AND she had a camera crew with her. 

Let's review ... Lucy has only known her mom, Rachel, for 8 months (that was her age when filming began).   Rachel flies 8 hours to Heathrow.. drives another 3 hours to Jon's mom's house.   Lucy is now in a strange house ... strange smells.. put into a strange bed ... in a strange room away from her mommy .. because Rachel is so damned eager to get the D.   And when Lucy cries ... some strange bearded gnome comes creeping into her room.   #MotherOfTheYear

Edited by Jon&Margz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I only found out about  this show like a month ago by accident when I was watching a different show on TLC and now... I’m addicted! Had no idea it was on its 6th season.

so now here I am, signing up for Hulu so I can finishing watching season 5 and start watching season 6. 

i never thought I would’ve watched a show like this but the fact that I went through the process makes it so compellling and relatable even if some of the story is scripted for drama . 

Edited by Rocko20

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, Rocko20 said:

I only found out about  this show like a month ago by accident when I was watching a different show on TLC and now... I’m addicted! Had no idea it was on its 6th season.

so now here I am, signing up for Hulu so I can finishing watching season 5 and start watching season 6. 

i never thought I would’ve watched a show like this but the fact that I went through the process makes it so compellling and relatable even if some of the story is scripted for drama . 

it is so easy to get sucked in. we did lololol

you can stream them for free on tlc go. i watch episodes i miss (and have paul catch up on the drama) on my roku

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

I’m currently on a trip to my home land 🇬🇧 and the new season hasn’t started here yet so I missed last night’s episode. It’s one of the things I’m really looking forward to when I get home to Washington next Saturday - it’s my guilty pleasure! 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

5 hours ago, JFH said:

I’m currently on a trip to my home land 🇬🇧 and the new season hasn’t started here yet so I missed last night’s episode. It’s one of the things I’m really looking forward to when I get home to Washington next Saturday - it’s my guilty pleasure! 

Have a good trip!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I love animals, but I will never get over Larissa referring to the fat cat as "Cookie Dookie" 😂🤣

Both "Coltee" and that cat need to exercise...

Timeline
On 11/3/2018 at 8:41 PM, Rocko20 said:

I only found out about  this show like a month ago by accident

Welcome to the family!   Expect to laugh, cry, and have feelings of regret in the morning :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Amit&Julie said:

Cookie Dough needs her some weight-watchers cat food.

2 hours ago, Amit&Julie said:

I love animals, but I will never get over Larissa referring to the fat cat as "Cookie Dookie" 😂🤣

But in previews Larissa says Coltie has a high sex drive. (Puke)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jon&Margz said:

Welcome to the family!   Expect to laugh, cry, and have feelings of regret in the morning :)

All of that. then you tune in the next week anyways. lololol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

4 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I am starting to think Coltie has eclipsed Pole in weirdness.  His relationship with Mother is disturbing, and even my husband remarked that he looks and sounds like he may be on a registry. 

Yeah, didn't Coltie make some remark to the tune of Mother and i have a good thing going? That was after Mother was crying because Larissa was being so mean.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah, didn't Coltie make some remark to the tune of Mother and i have a good thing going? That was after Mother was crying because Larissa was being so mean.

Yes, something about “we had a good thing going” and “we did this for 30 years”

the emotional mother, removal of furniture so Larissa can pick it (even though they are clearly a family of little means), the slot machine, cats, etc. all add up to some extremely bizzare over infatuated mommas boy and overbearing mother who spoils him.

I know the show said Lariss and Coltie met online but that doesn’t make sense to me. Larissa seems like a person who would turn and run if she met a person like him. My theory is that perhaps she was tired of waiting for the right one and knows her biological clock is ticking, along with the obvious advantage of moving to America, in which she though would be Las Vegas on the strip near the Bellagio with some nerd who had money. 

Edited by Rocko20

Timeline
On 10/30/2018 at 12:25 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Colt is a complete loser.  Look at his life, he lives with "mother" and has cats that he sleeps with and dresses up.  Now, this pretty hot Latina latches on to him for the opportunity to come to the US.  Does anybody actually think that she cares one bit about him?  And they are just awkward together.  She is looking for America that she has seen in movies.  And big city life.  She's looking for the strip, not back roads.  This is a typical case of misaligned expectations.  That seems to be the downfall of all these couples.

And she told the cameras her top 3 things:

1. get married

2. apply for greencard

3. get a car with A/C

I bet that she is going to pressure him to get married ASAP, nowhere near 90 days.  Like when she got her visa, she wanted him to book a flight for the next day.  And what's with the flowers?  At the airport, loser didn't even bring flowers.  Ok, so she pointed it out, but no need to repeat it at least 3 more times.  And another awkward moment (seem to be many), they pass by a flower vending machine (never seen those before).  She asks him to buy her flowers, and he was like "$20 dollars?  NO WAY!!!"   $20 too rich for his blood.  Oh yea, this will be interesting.  Materialistic latina versus poor gringo.  She seems very desperate to get things done, probably to be able to break away from mama's boy, and find a real man.  The dynamic with her and mother should be fun to watch.

Leida seems like she actually likes that guy.  But her sister and family seem to be able to make decisions for her.  A couple of times, I heard that she's coming to America for a better life.  Sorry, but looking at his financial situation, it's pretty doubtful that she'll have anywhere a similar life to what she's used to, much less better.  She's very spoiled and I can see her getting annoyed with having to wash dishes and pick up dirty clothes.  

Justin Beiber-wannabe (the kid with the pregnant Russian) is just a typical high school dropout.  Not sure how he plans to support his new family.  Not sure if grandma has the means to bring and support the Russian and her baby.

The Samoan couple are pretty boring, except watching him try to adapt to American life should be fun to watch.  He seems like a nice enough guy and says the right things.  But there will be growing pains with him trying to learn how to take care of the baby.  And she's looking for "support" so she'll be trying to get him into a job as soon as she can.  I don't mean to be offensive, but is he a little slow?

The blonde with the young Jamaican we have seen before.  Yawn!

The Mexican girl seems pretty fiesty and not taking his #######.  Not just there for the visa it seems.  I like her attitude and personality.   Seems pretty genuine while to him she's just arm candy it seems.

I’m sure the Brazilian plans to be on the Las Vegas strip seducing high rollers as soon as the green card is in hand. There is no way a man like colt who lives with his mothers is keeping a woman. Reminds me of season 5 when the morrocan man didn’t show up or answer the phone for the plus sized woman for the season finale, just using her to get what he wanted (money). Then realized she wasn’t even worth trying to get a green card for. (She has a kid, she cheated on him, she refuses I go to gym or eat healthy, etc)

The leida and former marine is another bizzare couple. Yes the show picks bizzare couples on purpose but this is at the top. She brags about how rich she grew up yet she comes to America, to a working middle class blended white family, huh? That doesn’t make any sense. I get the part where she wants her own life in amefia but this is a life she is going to want IMO. 

The russian couple is just horrible, boring, and you have to assume TLC paid for the flight, train, and lodging for it all. It’s just a sad state of affairs with two young uneducated kids way in over their head. 

Samaoan couple is ok, TLC is really trying to stretch a dramatic plot with this one. However it is indeed bizzare how she claimed to be a virgin then lost her virginity and got pregnant at the same time 

Yup, already seen the midlife crisis single mother going to a tropical location to find a much younger man who is 100% not prepared to settle down or be a father. NEXT

The Mexican is pretty interesting. Their story seems a bit more compelling than others IMO 

Edited by Rocko20

Timeline

im not in love with any of these couples.

colt is freaking bizarre (norman bates, anyone?) and his chick is materialistic and complains too much. shell get her greencard and high tail it out of there. she never liked him anyways i dont feel. just wanted to come to the US. if you couldnt get that person in the US.... an overseas fiance is probably only in it for the GC

the mexican i like, but her fiance is a shallow douche not to mention she would have been a minor when they met. gross

leida is going to hate her new life and the dude obviously wasn't honest about his financial situation. and hes a *** for making his kid move out so she can move in.

i really like the samoan guy - he seems so sweet. dont like the chicks family at all 😕

young couple is probably destined to fail. way too young and dont know each other. related to that they spent 1000 rubles at the baby store and the kid was like ' is that a lot of money' - youd think hed know some simple, if not precise conversion for money, cause he cant have much, and i looked it up and its like... $15. that stuffed animal alone would be $15 here lol might be a lot THERE but certainly not HERE

i work next sunday and dont get off till 9 30, so ill have to catch the next one on monday lol

i hate how i got sucked in to this show. what a pitiful soul ive become lol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC