Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, laylalex said:

Everything you said here! One of the things not mentioned during the Last Resort by Kalani is something she dropped on her IG. (No, I don't follow her on there but I do read the subreddit for 90Day because... reasons.TW for SA.

Kalani said Asuelu held her down and forced her to have sez. This assault, she says, resulted in her second child. This was not the only time he assaulted her. But I guess she felt she had to stay with him for the sake of the kids, even though he was an admitted cheater and (allegedly) assaulted her. Just papering over and papering over and hoping for the best in the face of absolute wretchedness.

I'm glad she got out. We can laugh at how ridiculous a lot of these people are, but some of them have real problems. I hope Kalani has fun with her boy toy and then takes some time to heal on her own. 

Wow that's very disturbing about Asuelo's behavior and supposed assault on Kalani more than once. No wonder Koloni couldn't stand him. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

7 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Wow that's very disturbing about Asuelo's behavior and supposed assault on Kalani more than once. No wonder Koloni couldn't stand him. 

She said in the Last Resort that it really had been her father leaning on her to stay in the marriage. I wonder what Papa Kalani/Kolini will say about his son-in-law now. 

There have been some real winners on 90 Day: Geoffrey, now in prison for assault and kidnapping; Paul, whose depravity seems to know no bottom (p0rn with your brother-in-law??), and Karine hardly better; gross gross gross Mike who acted like he bought Ximena (who was not a winner either) and showed up with poop on his shoes, basically demanding sex from her; Pao, who has emotionally bullied Russ from day one; that Russian little person who turned out to be a racist and had her story ended early, leading to her being known online as "the littlest Klansman"... and those are just the most egregious ones. 

And I can't stop watching. :lol: Just super excited for Closet Mom to finally show up tomorrow.

Oh no.  The family Chantel is back, post-divorce.

I watched the first cringe episode.

It's been 9 months since the separation and they are still in divorce mediation.  They have not spoken or seen each other in that time.  They are trying to avoid court, so they are negotiating (through lawyers).  Chantel cleared out the joint account for $265,000, but then turned it in to the court (but $60,000 missing that she claims is for her legal fees and house bills).  They each wanted more than 50% of the assets, but eventually settled on 50/50, and they have to sell the house.  They had to go meet with the realtor and saw each other for the first time in 9 months.  AWKWARD!!!

In those 9 months, Chantel and her family have been contacting USCIS and reporting Pedro for scamming and fraud.  He even got letters saying so   Both families have been talking trash about the other.  I get the feeling that Chantel is not over him, she even mentioned that she didn't know what she would feel to see him at the realtor.

In future episodes, Chantel and family feel the need to go to Dominican Republic "to tell Pedro and is family that it's done once and for all".  I guess a text or phone call wasn't enough.  Crazy Karen (Chante's mother) is seen doing some kind of Karate lesson to "defend her family". 🤣🤣🤣' And they visit the private investigator again, not sure why if they want to put it all behind them.  That family is seriously demented.

The relationship between that American woman Skenikah who went to Turkey to live with the plastic Ken doll is TV gold.  They are the most dysfunctional people, but fit right into 90 days fiance casts lately.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:58 AM, Eric-Pris said:

The relationship between that American woman Skenikah who went to Turkey to live with the plastic Ken doll is TV gold.  They are the most dysfunctional people, but fit right into 90 days fiance casts lately.

So apparently Sarper has a son that was conceived with a Russian woman when he was 19 years old and she was 34. Said woman told him she didn't expect anything from him and would raise the child. Well now Sarper wants to find his son, also he wants a baby with Shekinah.

I honestly think this twist in the plot of their storyline is just a way to keep it going. Because if he is searching for his son that means more screen time. In a couple other forms I've read people believe the same.

I have a really hard time looking at him, he seems so plastic and his eyes look kind of psychotic. Not to mention the shirt unbuttoned to the navel all the time 🤮

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Sarper and Shakinah are now running a concierge service for people who want to get cosmetic surgery/dentistry done in Turkey. I mean... look. They are not exactly the best ambassadors for plastic surgery, but it's not a bad business idea. There are always going to be people who want to get work done there but feel overwhelmed or confused about how to do that, and having two people familiar with the process and all the various hoops lead the way seems like a useful service.

I mean, at least it's not OnlyFans! :lol: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

This could be worth a cross post in the Beauty Thread?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Kimberly really needs to get some help before she drags TJ down with her.  I feel for him when he said he's stuck in the middle.  She has a lot of narcissistic traits and the getting mad and screaming at the top of her lungs, even if frustrated, isn't appropriate.  

Yes, she's in a foreign country.  Yes, it's challenging, but it was a choice she made.  It doesn't appear that she spent any time researching the customs and expectations of Indian families, the wedding ceremony and the steps to it nor has she spent any time learning the language.  Because she "saw TJ in a dream" doesn't mean it was meant to be.  Yeah, there was some bait and switch on his part, but I still don't know how anyone leaves everything behind without doing some basic research on the country they are headed to and how the family dynamics will work.  

No one can depend 100% on their spouse for everything, which is why I always caution people to consider an IR/CR over a K1.  Kimberly doesn't seem to want to make the effort to extend the olive branch to TJ's family.  Yes, everyone is petty and she had her blowout with the brother, but guess what?  You married the family.  Your BIL could potentially be a huge ally if you'd leave some of the grievances with each other alone since he does speak English and could help you leave the house when TJ is working.  

Yohan lost me when he expected Danielle to buy him a new car because his friend's American wife did.  I'da ran outta there so fast if my partner pulled that #######...  Not surprised he's essentially a male prostitute.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 months later...

I saw that one, but the last post was November.  There were a few other threads that I posted to and my activity history doesn't show that.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just found out that Michael arrived in the USA 🇺🇸 and within two weeks has bolted from Angela claiming abuse.

😝😝😝

Just another random guy from the internet with an opinion, although usually backed by data!

ᴀ ᴄɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline