Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Gino and Jasmin....I can't...

There's TMI and then there's really TMI!  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline

Sheila: How much money do you make? 

David: $800 a week (working 2 jobs, no less)

Sheila: He's basically rich!  He can afford to repair the entire family homestead!

Tyray: Camilla's real!  

"Camilla": sure...we can be friends? Yeah, that's it...friends.  

Wonder what this 90 Day Fiance: Last Resort drama is going to bring.  I dunno if I can watch it.  I'm beyond over Angela. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 weeks later...

The deaf guy visiting his "girlfriend" in the Philippines needs a full time sign language interpreter to communicate.  That will work out I'm sure.  She asked him to pay $1700 for repairs to her house where her mother slipped and fell to her death while he was there sleeping.  He can't even come up with a measly $1700, how is he going to support her and the kid?   

Timeline
16 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The deaf guy visiting his "girlfriend" in the Philippines needs a full time sign language interpreter to communicate.  That will work out I'm sure.  She asked him to pay $1700 for repairs to her house where her mother slipped and fell to her death while he was there sleeping.  He can't even come up with a measly $1700, how is he going to support her and the kid?   

I probably wouldn't pay to basically rebuild the family home of someone I'm meeting for the first time after I've paid for flights, hotels and an interpreter.  Just sayin'...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

2 hours ago, mam521 said:

I probably wouldn't pay to basically rebuild the family home of someone I'm meeting for the first time after I've paid for flights, hotels and an interpreter.  Just sayin'...

Also, I think the contractor inflated his price once he realized David might be paying. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

the contractor inflated his price once he realized David might be paying

Known in Ecuador and elsewhere as "gringo price."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

18 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

He is already giving her money every month. They know he makes $800 a week. If he gives the family money with no issues I can see more “emergencies” happening. Although this was clearly a real emergency. I would tell her to set up a payment plan with the money I’m already sending… 
I have read though that Sharp should probably be paying the repairs because the crew members and cameras put a lot of stress on the structure. 

• 5 weeks later...

The couple in Turkey with the American woman with the duck lips and the Turkish "model" who looks like a plastic caricature are fighting over social media.

To her, it's of the upmost importance that he make a post on his social media that shows them together and says that she's his girlfriend.  

He created a story (which is temporary and disappears in a day) and she's seeing this as a red flag that he doesn't want the other 2499 woman that he's slept with to know he's off the market.  And he's got a bunch of non-sensical excuses.  I think she's right.  He wants to keep her a secret and pretend he's single, so he can continue sleeping around behind her back.  Guys like that don't change.

This show is getting more ridiculous by the day.  I'm barely hanging on, mostly to witness the trainwrecks.  

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Anyone watching Last Resort? 

Why is Jovi so obsessed with strippers?  He really does have an issue and Yara has no self esteem.  

Big Ed is an ### and it's never going to change.  Liz needs to accept it and move on.  

Angela is still annoying but has been a bit better on this series.  She really did have the ole Meemaw back up when Yara was left bawling over Jovi's actions.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

4 hours ago, mam521 said:

Anyone watching Last Resort? 

Why is Jovi so obsessed with strippers?  He really does have an issue and Yara has no self esteem.  

Big Ed is an ### and it's never going to change.  Liz needs to accept it and move on.  

Angela is still annoying but has been a bit better on this series.  She really did have the ole Meemaw back up when Yara was left bawling over Jovi's actions.  

I'm watching it even though I said I wasn't going to lol

All Jovi keeps saying is oh it's so much fun, it's just a lot of fun going to a strip club. He even admitted that it's upsetting to Yara because her culture is different. Then why does he continue to do it? I feel it's very disrespectful. Yara is beautiful, plastic surgery or not but she also admits she has self-esteem issues. 

I really wish TLC would forget about Big Ed. He is a narcissist and he's never going to change no matter how many episodes of whatever he's on. Liz deserves a lot better.

I'm glad that Molly and Kelly ended as soon as it did. If I remember right they were broke up before this show anyway. He said inappropriate things to her daughter and apparently put his hands on her. I've never been a fan of that Kelly. 

Yeah I wasn't happy Angela was going to be on there seeing as though Michael isn't even in the United States. But she did tone it down. And she was supportive to Yara and Kalani.

I'm also watching the other way. The only couple I cared to really watch is Danielle and Yohan and they never show them. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I'm watching it even though I said I wasn't going to lol

All Jovi keeps saying is oh it's so much fun, it's just a lot of fun going to a strip club. He even admitted that it's upsetting to Yara because her culture is different. Then why does he continue to do it? I feel it's very disrespectful. Yara is beautiful, plastic surgery or not but she also admits she has self-esteem issues. 

I really wish TLC would forget about Big Ed. He is a narcissist and he's never going to change no matter how many episodes of whatever he's on. Liz deserves a lot better.

I'm glad that Molly and Kelly ended as soon as it did. If I remember right they were broke up before this show anyway. He said inappropriate things to her daughter and apparently put his hands on her. I've never been a fan of that Kelly. 

Yeah I wasn't happy Angela was going to be on there seeing as though Michael isn't even in the United States. But she did tone it down. And she was supportive to Yara and Kalani.

I'm also watching the other way. The only couple I cared to really watch is Danielle and Yohan and they never show them. 

Jovi is perpetuating Yara's insecurities.  He really does need help.  That level of obsession with strippers is unhealthy.  Yara needs it too because she is a beautiful girl but those self esteem issues are just going to translate to Mylah.  

I think Kalani and Asuelo are on the best path, too.  They are both immature for their ages and rushed in because they had Kennedy and Oliver.  

Johan - that guy...Danielle needs to move back to America.  I couldn't believe when Johan said "oh my friend married an American and she bought him a brand new car and this and that".  Gimme a break.  Danielle is not your bank account.  Just really old school, completely skewed, patriarchal type attitude.  

Shekinah and Sarper are ridiculous.  She's immature as anything and they are both jealous as anything.  Nikki and Justin aren't much different.  

Brendan and Mary - way to be smart and get her knocked up straight out of the gate.  Could have anticipated that.  

Kimberly and TJ - she's freaking psycho!  Don't get me wrong, CJ's brother is an immature ###, too, but she's off the rails.  And who doesn't research the marriage ceremony if you're getting married in another country?!?! She's all upset because she has no clue...com'mon - you have some responsibility here, too!

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

On 10/26/2023 at 8:57 AM, mam521 said:

Jovi is perpetuating Yara's insecurities.  He really does need help.  That level of obsession with strippers is unhealthy.  Yara needs it too because she is a beautiful girl but those self esteem issues are just going to translate to Mylah.  

I think Kalani and Asuelo are on the best path, too.  They are both immature for their ages and rushed in because they had Kennedy and Oliver.  

Johan - that guy...Danielle needs to move back to America.  I couldn't believe when Johan said "oh my friend married an American and she bought him a brand new car and this and that".  Gimme a break.  Danielle is not your bank account.  Just really old school, completely skewed, patriarchal type attitude.  

Shekinah and Sarper are ridiculous.  She's immature as anything and they are both jealous as anything.  Nikki and Justin aren't much different.  

Brendan and Mary - way to be smart and get her knocked up straight out of the gate.  Could have anticipated that.  

Kimberly and TJ - she's freaking psycho!  Don't get me wrong, CJ's brother is an immature ###, too, but she's off the rails.  And who doesn't research the marriage ceremony if you're getting married in another country?!?! She's all upset because she has no clue...com'mon - you have some responsibility here, too!

Well tonight is the recommitment ceremony for the last resort. 

I think Jovi and Yara will stay together, but they definitely need counseling for their issues. Off topic I saw their Halloween costumes with Mylah they were awesome.

My opinion Liz just needs to throw in the towel on Big Ed. He claims he's changing but he's not, he made a remark last week when she walked away like he always does.

Kalani and Asuelo mismatched from the beginning. He was a vacation romance and she ended up pregnant. But she really thought they would be able to make it I think. Once he got here the cultural differences were glaring.  Even though Kalani is half Samoan. I get she wanted to stay a family because of the boys. 

Angela brought divorce papers, and she's not going to serve them on Michael. She needs to keep that little thread connection to TLC. But I don't know if he's ever going to get a visa to the United States so they're basically a non-story. 

Yohan and Danielle, disaster from the get go. She made him promises which she didn't intend to keep. He is listening to his friends and all their stories from marrying Americans. He is very machismo.  And she continually insults his manhood. Like when she said that he was going to be her wife etc. And she's very independent and opinionated, yes she needs to go back to America. 

Sarper 🤮 I can't even stand looking at him. Shekinah is delusional and is going to end up heartbroken.

Nikki and Justin ugh. It's so scripted and uncomfortable to watch. And when they were at the park and she said let's go make a baby 🤣

Rob and Sophie are on two different pages. I think she'll be going back to England.

Angela and Manuel, She drives me crazy calling him mi vida all the time. I think he's here to support his family and not for the reasons she hopes. 

Sorry I'm mixing The  Last resort up with 90 Day fiance the other way lol 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Sorry I'm mixing The  Last resort up with 90 Day fiance the other way lol 

That's because it's all a hot mess!  Mix away...it's the same 💩, different pile! 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

On 10/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, Mary Lou said:

Well tonight is the recommitment ceremony for the last resort. 

Everything you said here! One of the things not mentioned during the Last Resort by Kalani is something she dropped on her IG. (No, I don't follow her on there but I do read the subreddit for 90Day because... reasons.TW for SA.

Kalani said Asuelu held her down and forced her to have sez. This assault, she says, resulted in her second child. This was not the only time he assaulted her. But I guess she felt she had to stay with him for the sake of the kids, even though he was an admitted cheater and (allegedly) assaulted her. Just papering over and papering over and hoping for the best in the face of absolute wretchedness.

I'm glad she got out. We can laugh at how ridiculous a lot of these people are, but some of them have real problems. I hope Kalani has fun with her boy toy and then takes some time to heal on her own.