2,323 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

He should get them done AT the medical in his home country BEFORE the interview. If he opts to getting them done in the US later that is a HUGE expense. My gf paid $800.

Click no and explain he will get any remaining required ones at the medical.

Yeah he is going to get the remaining one at his doctors in England before the interview rather than at the medical he said. Yeah I know right! U.S is way to expensive to get shots in with out insurance. 

3 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

Yeah he is going to get the remaining one at his doctors in England before the interview rather than at the medical he said. Yeah I know right! U.S is way to expensive to get shots in with out insurance. 

The only problem with what he is planning to do is that the Panel Physician needs to have the vaccination record that everything is completed AT the medical so he can sign off on the DS3025 as complete. If your Bene decides not to have his vaccination record completed at the medical he will still have to attend a Civil Surgeon in the US to transcribe his remaining vaccinations to the I693 in order for you to apply for AOS. That costs a large amount still.

Your beneficiary's plan is not wise.

Complete the vaccinations before or at the medical in England.

1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

The only problem with what he is planning to do is that the Panel Physician needs to have the vaccination record that everything is completed AT the medical so he can sign off on the DS3025 as complete. If your Bene decides not to have his vaccination record completed at the medical he will still have to attend a Civil Surgeon in the US to transcribe his remaining vaccinations to the I693 in order for you to apply for AOS. That costs a large amount still.

Your beneficiary's plan is not wise.

Complete the vaccinations before or at the medical in England.

I called the UK medical and they said he can go to his GP after the medical so we should be good!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
2 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

I called the UK medical and they said he can go to his GP after the medical so we should be good!

Did you get Packet 3 yet?? We are still waiting! But prepared for when it comes!! 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

49 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

And the UK medical said that a regular GP can sign off on his new vaccinations and input it how into your sealed medical package? How will the GP do that? Seems odd...

1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

And the UK medical said that a regular GP can sign off on his new vaccinations and input it how into your sealed medical package? How will the GP do that? Seems odd...

He is going to the GP the next day and having them fax his records to the embassy medical so they have it and will sign off on it before his interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Question for Packet 3, is this in reference to only the beneficiary or is this as well in reference to the petitioner for documents? Does the USC need to submit their birth certificate again along with the beneficiary's or a prior divorce decree for the petitioner although already submitted to USCIS?

I thought this was only as it pertains to the beneficiary's information but within the comments it says for "all referenced people within the application"  

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

3 hours ago, UKUSABoston said:

He is going to the GP the next day and having them fax his records to the embassy medical so they have it and will sign off on it before his interview.

Ahhhhhh I see. Great idea!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

After 42 days at the NVC our case is finally In transit to the embassy. 42 days! yikes!

10-23-2017 I-129F Sent

10-25-2017 NOA1

05-10-2018 NOA2 

05-29-2018 NVC Received

05-30-2018 NVC Case # Assigned

07-10-2018 Case In Transit

07-12-2018 Embassy received

10-03-2018 Interview (Approved!)

10-21-2018 POE 

11-28-2018 Wedding

01-11-2019 AOS/EAD filed (NOA1)

02-11-2019 Biometrics

03-25-2019 AOS Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

04-08-2019 Interview scheduled (for May 22nd)

05-22-2019 AOS Interview (no decision)

08-06-2019 EAD Approval

08-11-2022 RFE

10-24-2022 AOS Approval

Are we able to tell if the embassy has sent out the packet 3 from the status? 

Or do you guys just check mail box everyday?

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

2 hours ago, CCCCCF said:

Are we able to tell if the embassy has sent out the packet 3 from the status? 

Or do you guys just check mail box everyday?

I think I was able to. I had a status date update the day P3 was sent out and I got P3 in the mail and the P3 email a few days later. 

The date also updated the day they received P3 reply from me and also the day I was sent P4.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, UKUSABoston said:

So you're going to fax the vaccination records to Knightsbridge right? Or he can just get the copy of the vaccination records that day and email it himself to Knightsbridge! But if he can get an appointment before the medical at his GP, that would be the quickest and easiest way! 

Remember to leave at least 7 working days between the medical and the interview. 

I never received any Packet 3 or 4, and I just went to the US Embassy today to have my interview and I was approved. The only thing I think your fiance will receive in the post is the letter from NVC

Has your fiance now scheduled both medical and interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.