2,323 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
51 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

The I -134 is taken with you to the interview I believe. 

Yup :)! Your fiance takes it with them to their interview. Along with the other proofs they request on there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Yup :)! Your fiance takes it with them to their interview. Along with the other proofs they request on there.

I would as well refer to Packet 3, for my consulate I have to mail this form in before receiving packet 4 in order to schedule my interview. Packet 3 will be the determining factor unless you have others within the forum from the same consulate that can provide the information

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Hemzi said:

It is advised to do the medical before the interview, and at the moment Knightsbridge are taking over 7 working days to get the results of the medical to the Embassy. You can go for the interview after the medical no problem. However, your visa will be on hold until they receive the results and it could add almost a month of waiting time. 

I just had my medical last week, had my original interview scheduled for today, but as lots of people had mentioned their results had not been received by the Embassy after 5 working days, I changed it to next week. I'm glad I did as I called Knightsbridge today and the medical is still there, waiting to be sent. So, had I had gone today and passed the interview I'd be pending on the fact they were waiting for medical results. 

Sometimes better to wait a few days, rather than rushing in and getting yourself out of sync with the chain of events, so you can get your Visa in hand quicker ;)!

That’s ridiculous because they say book 5 days after the medical. We’re paying for this service so they should keep to the date really. My medical is on Monday the 9th and my interview is booked for the 18th... don’t know if I should reschedule now :/ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

FIANCEE WAS APPROVED!!!!! 

Thank you to every single person who helped me and answered my 500 questions :D. I am so grateful for this forum.

@ChuAni

Timeline
6 hours ago, Morgan89 said:

That’s ridiculous because they say book 5 days after the medical. We’re paying for this service so they should keep to the date really. My medical is on Monday the 9th and my interview is booked for the 18th... don’t know if I should reschedule now :/ 

I think you should be fine, they actually do advise at Knightsbridge now that it's 7 working days. It's even cropping up on the paperwork.

Your medical is on the Monday, and the interview the following Wednesday... my suggestion would be call Knightsbridge on the 16th to see if your medical has gone over to the Embassy or not!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Novah said:

FIANCEE WAS APPROVED!!!!! 

Thank you to every single person who helped me and answered my 500 questions :D. I am so grateful for this forum.

@ChuAni

Woooooowww! Let's pop the bottles! 🍾🍾🍾 Congrats, Dear. That's Good News! Now, let's start monitoring and counting the days for the Visa Pickup.

🇳🇬💖🇺🇸

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hemzi said:

I think you should be fine, they actually do advise at Knightsbridge now that it's 7 working days. It's even cropping up on the paperwork.

Your medical is on the Monday, and the interview the following Wednesday... my suggestion would be call Knightsbridge on the 16th to see if your medical has gone over to the Embassy or not!

Thanks I will do that! At least the interviews don't fill up as fast as the medicals if I do need to reshedule.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Morgan89 said:

Thanks I will do that! At least the interviews don't fill up as fast as the medicals if I do need to reshedule.

Indeed :)!! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed. Medical is not bad either, just a lot of waiting around.

4 minutes ago, A_R said:

Thanks @K1visaHopeful  !!!

Al, the best for your interview !!

You're welcome! You're almost there too!❤

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Yeah people around me have already gotten their approvals. I am just keeping hope that maybe next week , I might get it too !!! Thanks for the support :-)

Edited by A_R

Timeline
8 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Please help...., under the annual income of i134, am I to write total income of 2017 that appear in my tax returns? Or the one for this year

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hemzi said:

Indeed :)!! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed. Medical is not bad either, just a lot of waiting around.

Please help...., under the annual income of i134, am I to write total income of 2017 that appear in my tax returns? Or the one for this year

3 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Woooooowww! Let's pop the bottles! 🍾🍾🍾 Congrats, Dear. That's Good News! Now, let's start monitoring and counting the days for the Visa Pickup.

🇳🇬💖🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Highzik said:

For 2018? You will need to provide a copy of the tax return you filed as supporting documentation so unless you are having your interview in 2019 after you have filed 2018's taxes, you will write the total income from your 2017 taxes and provide a copy of you 2017 taxes returns.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.