2,323 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
Just now, CCCCCF said:

Thanks.

I just called them and they told me it is not sent electronically but physical file. No tracking number could be provided. And it take some time to reach embassy as it is cross border or something.... gosh...

Interesting! Yes I believe every embassy is different in how they handle it.. when I asked him he took a minute to look up the procedures for my consulate and mentioned Madrid does everything electronically.. so that's a bit concerning unless they just take some time to review the file before changing it to Ready. We will see :)

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

6 minutes ago, JMCKNG said:

Interesting! Yes I believe every embassy is different in how they handle it.. when I asked him he took a minute to look up the procedures for my consulate and mentioned Madrid does everything electronically.. so that's a bit concerning unless they just take some time to review the file before changing it to Ready. We will see :)

But then I am wondering maybe they change it to physical file recently? As I do observe people here 'Ready' in 2 days. How could a physical file be received within 2 days from US to Singapore..... lol.... I am so worried that the files may be lost during the transit and if no one is looking over it. Then I have to wait for thousand of years...

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, CCCCCF said:

But then I am wondering maybe they change it to physical file recently? As I do observe people here 'Ready' in 2 days. How could a physical file be received within 2 days from US to Singapore..... lol.... I am so worried that the files may be lost during the transit and if no one is looking over it. Then I have to wait for thousand of years...

Electronic file is ready within two day...some embassy process their file electronically and some embassies process file in both ways.

Just now, Highzik said:

Electronic file is ready within two day...some embassy process their file electronically and some embassies process file in both ways.

But it is not a 'some' issue.

I mean I see cases in the same embassy as mine, get ready in 2 days. How could they be ready in 2 days if same embassy means same way of processing file.

Unless they tell me, the way they process files depends on case itself not embassy. Then I have no comments.

I751:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

But it is not a 'some' issue.

I mean I see cases in the same embassy as mine, get ready in 2 days. How could they be ready in 2 days if same embassy means same way of processing file.

Unless they tell me, the way they process files depends on case itself not embassy. Then I have no comments.

You are right!!!

In my own case my electronic file was received on 28 of last month and I called for packet 3 but the response I got is that "they have received my electric file, but they are waiting for physical file in order to send me packet 3.

However, there is a lady here who's fiancee traveled to the states to visit her so when nvc process his case it was sent the second day it get to nvc and he got packet 3 the third day.

So what I see in it is that, that guy have already traveled to the state and they have his record and is easier for the government to speed up his petition.

So in many cases the way they process it is different from person to person.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

CASE is now "Ready"! :) :)

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

35 minutes ago, Highzik said:

You are right!!!

In my own case my electronic file was received on 28 of last month and I called for packet 3 but the response I got is that "they have received my electric file, but they are waiting for physical file in order to send me packet 3.

However, there is a lady here who's fiancee traveled to the states to visit her so when nvc process his case it was sent the second day it get to nvc and he got packet 3 the third day.

So what I see in it is that, that guy have already traveled to the state and they have his record and is easier for the government to speed up his petition.

So in many cases the way they process it is different from person to person.

Then I should also visit then...  I traveled to there 2 times last year and 1 time this year... Maybe I should create more records then? lol

I751:

6 minutes ago, LeesaMarie said:

CASE is now "Ready"! :) :)

Congrats!!

I751:

On 04/07/2018 at 9:31 AM, araliadam said:

Hello everybody!

I am in the final stage of this process but it seems like i am stuck at someone desk. Here is my situation, since the 12th of June my embassy received my case and promised to contact my fiancee and i once they get our physical file. Eventually i emailed them back, they finally told me they got it and are working on sending us a date for the interview. It is been almost a month now, but we haven't heard anything. On top of that, each time i send them an email, they don't respond at all. Has anyone been in the same situation, if so how did it get resolved? My fiancee is processing her interview in Togo. Please help....

OK I wasn't at one place since i got here so it's a bit difficult for me  to answer quickly but yes i;ll answer your worries. but first of all you need to have patience. i'm not saying it because i have gone through the process but i'm saying it because  that's what we have all gotten to practice; patience and something else from my good friend is ; trust the process

On 04/07/2018 at 9:31 AM, araliadam said:

Hello everybody!

I am in the final stage of this process but it seems like i am stuck at someone desk. Here is my situation, since the 12th of June my embassy received my case and promised to contact my fiancee and i once they get our physical file. Eventually i emailed them back, they finally told me they got it and are working on sending us a date for the interview. It is been almost a month now, but we haven't heard anything. On top of that, each time i send them an email, they don't respond at all. Has anyone been in the same situation, if so how did it get resolved? My fiancee is processing her interview in Togo. Please help....

can you please start sending me the mail you sent to the embassy? second, you may know that the embassy may be very busy by this times why? its the summer and a lot of visitors visa are being processing and at the same time a lot of diversity visa. you may also be aware that the for K1 vIsa, K3 AND ALL FAMILY BASED VISA, the embassy have only 2 day per week for that and if THERE is no window available for appointment,  your fiancee may not be contacted yet. if you mail the embassy, you'll need to wait at least for 5 bussiness days no weekend include to receive an answer

Timeline
1 hour ago, audaud said:

UK, case changed to READY today

My case that has been in transit for now 9 days was just confirmed by the embassy that they never received it and NVC told me last night they electronically sent it 6/26/18 now what to do?? Call NVC and tell them they didn’t? 💔💔💔

10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

15 minutes ago, JMCKNG said:

My case that has been in transit for now 9 days was just confirmed by the embassy that they never received it and NVC told me last night they electronically sent it 6/26/18 now what to do?? Call NVC and tell them they didn’t? 💔💔💔

Wow, your embassy at least tell you....

Let's hope next week then...

I751:

Timeline
1 minute ago, CCCCCF said:

Wow, your embassy at least tell you....

Let's hope next week then...

I’m calling NVC today, if they haven’t received it by now something went wrong with the transfer, hopefully they can resubmit 

10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.