2,323 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, andjen0519 said:

@LoveSeaBuhi just one question. When you had your medical exam at slec. The medical fee will be paid there, right? Thank you 😊

Hi @andjen0519. I had my medical last July 25-26. And yes, medical fee must be paid there in cash, it’s 17,025 pesos. You’re welcome 😊

Hello 

I just have a question concerning the filling of DS-160 concerning the question if we already plan travel and booked flight. I have all the documents just need to have my interview and medical visit. I intend to go on the 26th September and like to know if it better to answer yes or no to the question although I know they said not to booked before having the visa 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/28/2018 at 4:21 PM, saeric said:

Ok this is very insightful. I am here stressing over p3 because @CI rolling said if we dont receive p3 they wont interview us. sigh

Without it interview won't take place.

My took two week before they receive my physical file and then immediately send me packet 3..

Help! My fiance got this but he hasn't even had his I review yet. Any idea what this is? 

It wont let me upload but it says he has documents for collection at the DX and it has been sitting there for 20 days.. like I said he hasn't had his interview. Help! It gives a weird address in Virginia and a phone number that's 0844 770 1522

Timeline
9 hours ago, CI rolling said:

Without it interview won't take place.

My took two week before they receive my physical file and then immediately send me packet 3..

No problem. I got the P3 this morning. How many passports do they require for the interview?

Timeline
2 hours ago, saeric said:

No problem. I got the P3 this morning. How many passports do they require for the interview?

2 passport 

Passport 

TAX return 

Affidavit of support 

Medical report ( don't open until you get there)

Police report 

Birth certificate ( the one from population censor surulere #5000 for collection)

DS 160

Payment confirmation page or teller.

All these documents goes in between your passport, then hand it over to the officer and wait for biometrics........

Don't listen to any tout along that road they will confuse you to fill up their porket or give anyone your phone.....drop your phone in the car or at home if possible.

I only go with my documents.

Edited by CI rolling

16 hours ago, saeric said:

Passports? Or passport photos?

2 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I burst into tears in front of the CO. Halle-effing-lujah!

Congratulations 🎉🎉

5 hours ago, saeric said:

figured it out. Thank you

On 7/28/2018 at 8:15 AM, saeric said:

how many days after did you receive your p3? so my case showed ready on the 25th and on the 27th it shows case was last updated. I am just estimating when they will receive my physical file so they can send my p3. Our interview is on the 8th

SORRY TO BE LATE FOR YOUR RESPONSE. it's because  i was lost and nervous with the adjustement of status. so i receive a reply 6 days after mailing the embassy requesting my packet 3

Just now, jean baptiste said:

SORRY TO BE LATE FOR YOUR RESPONSE. it's because  i was lost and nervous with the adjustement of status. so i receive a reply 6 days after mailing the embassy requesting my packet 3

here is an update. 

i seriously advise all of you leaving in portland area washington beaverton in you need a civil surgeon for the adjustment of status, please go to  INTERNAL MEDECINE CONSULTANT, P.C. doctor VANDANA Bindal,  BEAVERTON Commons 14355 Allen Blvd Suite 130 Beaverton OR 97005 phone 503 320 2121. hey guys she knows what we need exactly. for the AOS make sure you have all your documents in english including lab test reslut an all she'll go trought it and tell you what you need. thx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sorry for being so quiet guys, since POE, it's just been all things wedding! POE in Dallas was super easy, especially doing POE on a Sunday! 

I tried going for the SSN 2 days later, thought I'd chance my luck but I94 hadn't registered yet, so I will be going tomorrow morning which should be the 10th working day! 

But now stateside and all things wedding are going well, 16 days until the big day, hope everyone else's journey is going well? 

@UKUSABoston  Hope your fiance's interview goes well!

5 hours ago, Hemzi said:

Sorry for being so quiet guys, since POE, it's just been all things wedding! POE in Dallas was super easy, especially doing POE on a Sunday! 

I tried going for the SSN 2 days later, thought I'd chance my luck but I94 hadn't registered yet, so I will be going tomorrow morning which should be the 10th working day! 

But now stateside and all things wedding are going well, 16 days until the big day, hope everyone else's journey is going well? 

@UKUSABoston  Hope your fiance's interview goes well!

it'll be fine  i got my SSN Both my daughter and i 3 days after we arrive got married july 17 th and now dealling with the AOS PREPARARTIION

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.