2,323 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Quiata said:

I talked with the NVC this morning. In which, I was told that the NVC should not have created cases for the children since K2 visa petitions were not submitted.

An additional spend of $1k and 3 weeks later, I am instructed to send an email/letter to embassy explaining error of NVC and send request to remove the children and issue visa.

I was also told a letter requesting further proof that he is their father was sent last week. The birth certificate with his id # wasn't enough? Good gracious people!

THIS remind me something and its kind of fustrating  i can tell you .the day of my interview in Togo west Africa, a lady have been sent to have a DNA even though she has the birth certificate of the kids. but why they're adding pain for people specially in our African countries where you have to travel to other countries before been able to have the DNA, we don't have it in TOGO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, ChuAni said:

@ElieSon... @jean baptiste

I contacted my Embassy via email, requesting the packet to be sent to me (including my wac # and case #). I got an auto-response within minutes and after 2 days, they specifically replied my email with the Packet. I would advise, you wait.

how many days after did you receive your p3? so my case showed ready on the 25th and on the 27th it shows case was last updated. I am just estimating when they will receive my physical file so they can send my p3. Our interview is on the 8th

Timeline
On 5/21/2018 at 5:42 AM, ChuAni said:

Ooh! It's similar to my Embassy.

You schedule Interview, print out Appointment Letter, attend your Medicals two weeks to your Interview Date with a copy of the Appointment Letter...the two weeks is to give them time to process the results and we pick the results from them. The Clinic must ask you for it. 

Packet 3 is a List of Instructions, just the ones you saw on the website. I know many Applicants that attended their Interview without the Packet 3 from the Embassy. For me, I was at the Bank to pay the Visa Fees, when the Embassy's Packet Email came in on my phone.

Ok this is very insightful. I am here stressing over p3 because @CI rolling said if we dont receive p3 they wont interview us. sigh

Timeline
On 5/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, ChuAni said:

It has always been via mail for we, Nigerians. Mine was 'In Transit' on a 'Friday' and 'Ready' on a Monday.

Relax, Dear! It's almost over...💪💪

the problem is ready does not mean they have received your physical file. I know because I emailed them

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, LoveSeaBu said:

Just got done with my interview in US Embassy Manila and my visa is approved. Thank you to everyone who helped me here in this process. God bless! ♥️☺️

Congratulations girl!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, LoveSeaBu said:

Thank you so much @Davemira ☺️

Im also waiting for my visa...i was approved last july 25...😊😊😊 i will have my CFO seminar aug 9...are ypu done with CFO?

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Davemira said:

Im also waiting for my visa...i was approved last july 25...😊😊😊 i will have my CFO seminar aug 9...are ypu done with CFO?

Congrats to you too. I’m planning to have my CFO seminar after I got my visa. How many days do we need to wait for our visa to arrive in hand? 😊

Timeline
22 minutes ago, LoveSeaBu said:

Congrats to you too. I’m planning to have my CFO seminar after I got my visa. How many days do we need to wait for our visa to arrive in hand? 😊

7-10 business days.. Some says it will arrive usually day 5....😊😊 we'll see..

I don't really know why embassies are so slow in scheduling an interview for me.

I was told it is highly likely to be schedules for an interview after early September.

I really doubt what are they doing in Aug....It's only July.

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.