The-Journey

Qatar Police Clearance Manila

24 posts in this topic

I was reading about a company in Manila that can facilitate getting your police clearance from Qatar. Does anyone have info, I think maybe the name of the company was ‘www express’ or something like that. 

1.jpg

22 minutes ago, The-Journey said:

I was reading about a company in Manila that can facilitate getting your police clearance from Qatar. Does anyone have info, I think maybe the name of the company was ‘www express’ or something like that. 

Why hire someone when you can do it yourself. They can't get it any faster then you. Follow the instructions here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Qatar.html

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

2 hours ago, The-Journey said:

If anyone know of this company please let me know. 

There isn't a company that does that as far as I know. It's all done on that end in Manila and the requestor has to get everything. Does she know anyone in Qatar that can get it for her? I would be wary of a company that is supposedly offering this because a lot of times they are scams or basically want you to do everything then they just submit it.

Edited by cyberfx1024

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

There isn't a company that does that as far as I know. It's all done on that end in Manila and the requestor has to get everything.

I will 

7 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

There isn't a company that does that as far as I know. It's all done on that end in Manila and the requestor has to get everything.

This is the post that I was referring to..

1.jpg

4 minutes ago, The-Journey said:

I will 

This is the post that I was referring to..

That is a shipping company that will ship your documents to the embassy that is it.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

That is a shipping company.  Take the .PH out and it is a online women's clothing website.  :lol:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

That is a shipping company.  Take the .PH out and it is a online women's clothing website.  :lol:  

That's what they asked for so...... The other thread the OP quoted specifically said this company so that is why I posted it.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

That's what they asked for so...... The other thread the OP quoted specifically said this company so that is why I posted it.

Yes I was concurring with you.    Bad info out there .. like that is news

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Just now, Hank_ said:

Yes I was concurring with you.    Bad info out there .. like that is news

It sounds like they are wanting a fixer or someone to do everything, like the person was using a "Legal Consultant" the other day but still asking us for stuff. I know you were concurring with me but it is just like they couldn't do what I did in literally 30 seconds on google.

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

It sounds like they are wanting a fixer or someone to do everything, like the person was using a "Legal Consultant" the other day but still asking us for stuff. I know you were concurring with me but it is just like they couldn't do what I did in literally 30 seconds on google.

Ya that one really gave me a chuckle  "legal consultant" ... and they did what?  They were so good that the person was on here looking for help ..    :lol:        

Then there are those services in the U.S.  that complete the I-129F and file it for you .. then charge hundreds if not thousands $$  for that, and they have to get all the info .. from them.

I understand this is all new to many, and can be overwhelming...  and I am betting maybe .01% find this forum.  

Then there are those that come on and ask a question, demanding it gets answered EXACTLY  to their specs.  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Brother ain't that the truth. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Before you guy make fun at other people you should fix the error(s) you have with your 'fancy' links and your website trying to 'help' other people. I am not going to point it out since this is such a pride for you.

1.jpg

8 minutes ago, The-Journey said:

Before you guy make fun at other people you should fix the error(s) you have with your 'fancy' links and your website trying to 'help' other people. I am not going to point it out since this is such a pride for you.

I was not making fun of you at all I was just stating a point. Also what links do you mean and where, are they on this website or another one? We have helped many people get through the immigration struggles that is the US Embassy Manila and we will help you, but don't expect for us to do everything for you.

I asked you a clear question yesterday which you did not respond to at all. I asked you if your asawa still knows anyone in Qatar to help her get the PCC? That is what my wife did is have her former employer get it for her this is AFTER we had already done everything at the Qatari Embassy in the Philippines and getting all the documents together that we need to request the PCC from the embassy. So I know how hard it is trying to get it and how overwhelmed y'all are due to this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.