1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My lawyer said she's sending out the packet next week, finally! It looks like she's finally working on the IV application on the CEAC site. Out of curiosity, when do y'all think the interview will be, if the packet is send next week for a non-pivot country? I was hoping July, but I have a gut feeling it will be August.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

My lawyer said she's sending out the packet next week, finally! It looks like she's finally working on the IV application on the CEAC site. Out of curiosity, when do y'all think the interview will be, if the packet is send next week for a non-pivot country? I was hoping July, but I have a gut feeling it will be August.

Depends on the workload of your consulate 

18 hours ago, skyzee said:

In the CEAC IV part where you submit docs, it all shows "completed" DS 260 and "submitted" for civil and AOS docs

So quick question skyzee and Kendraf. When the payment cleared from your bank. How long did it take for the forms to open up? I paid the fees on Wednesday and it cleared though my bank last night. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, jt96 said:

So quick question skyzee and Kendraf. When the payment cleared from your bank. How long did it take for the forms to open up? I paid the fees on Wednesday and it cleared though my bank last night. 

It'll probably open either today or Monday (or tomorrow if billing works, but doubt they do on weekend). Looks like most people have had their forms open up on the 4th business day after paying. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, jt96 said:

We were both on the 4th day around lunch time. My hub said it cleared the bank and I am pretty sure a day and a half later forms were available right away..aos + his docs and my iv + civil docs!

You should make a timeline so we can stalk it! Haha

Edited by kendraf
Add

Timeline
8 hours ago, HariMS said:

I had also quit my job in April, as it takes 3 months in India to get a release from the job :D 

Finally, when I got an interview date of 22nd June, everything seems to fall rightly in place :) 

Don't worry, you'll be fine. You'll get an interview date for early July if not June. :) All the best!

Thanks, hope so, otherwise I'll be wandering my beautiful country for awhile as a vagabond :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

What the link to check my invoice number nd case number to pay...the new system..they today gave us new invoice number to new system...anybody knows?

9 minutes ago, skyzee said:

It'll probably open either today or Monday (or tomorrow if billing works, but doubt they do on weekend). Looks like most people have had their forms open up on the 4th business day after paying. 

Thanks for info #Skyzee. I’m hoping that will open up today. Too much bloody waiting game. Lol

8 minutes ago, kendraf said:

We were both on the 4th day around lunch time. My hub said it cleared the bank and I am pretty sure a day and a half later forms were available right away..aos + his docs and my iv + civil docs!

You should make a timeline so we can stalk it! Haha

Haha. I will create a timeline. Even tho my timeline was super fast from USCIS. It took about 39 days for USCIS to approve the petition but Nvc sucked lol. It took Nvc exactly 9 weeks to get the case number 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, jt96 said:

Thanks for info #Skyzee. I’m hoping that will open up today. Too much bloody waiting game. Lol

Haha. I will create a timeline. Even tho my timeline was super fast from USCIS. It took about 39 days for USCIS to approve the petition but Nvc sucked lol. It took Nvc exactly 9 weeks to get the case number 

39 days is insane! Wow!! We were over 6 months at USCIS but quicker at nvc ....the cc seems to be so slow but I hope they do a flood of them because it is Friday! 

2 minutes ago, kendraf said:

39 days is insane! Wow!! We were over 6 months at USCIS but quicker at nvc ....the cc seems to be so slow but I hope they do a flood of them because it is Friday! 

Yea. Everyone said it takes about 3 to 5 months for USCIS and about 3 months with NVC but USCIS was really fast for me for some reason. I have heard that embassies give interview slots on the 15th of every month and NVC gives the interviews out before the end of the month. I’m hope you guys get it ASAP. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, jt96 said:

Oh wow, did you request for an I-130 expedite? That's unusually quick for any service center. I've seen it happen to a select lucky few. I assume application was dropped on the ground by accident and put on top of the pile when this happens since there's no rhyme or reason for it.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Fatima el orra said:

What the link to check my invoice number nd case number to pay...the new system..they today gave us new invoice number to new system...anybody knows?

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, hl and bl said:

So i just called NVC and the person keep telling me that they receive the mail but he doesn't tell me if they scan it yet or not. I asked if its scanned yet or not and he is "We received the package today". I don't know what that mean? So they haven't put it in the system yet?

Usually they do it the following business day or max within 2 days of receiving :) 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

9 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Oh wow, did you request for an I-130 expedite? That's unusually quick for any service center. I've seen it happen to a select lucky few. I assume application was dropped on the ground by accident and put on top of the pile when this happens since there's no rhyme or reason for it.

No, I actually didn’t request anything. I submitted I-130 and I-129f on 1/11 and on 2/20 the I-129f was terminated and 2-22 I-130 was approved and Nvc received it on March 14th. 

Edited by jt96

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.