1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
56 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Thanks. I think the worst part is to think I could have been done the entire process within 60-90 days with DCF. So bitter ARGH.

Your forms should unlock today. My forms opened at 7 pm EST

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
47 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Finally! Congrats

Thank you! Hope your payments finally go through today!

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 hours ago, Ben & Katy said:

And then I am also trying to end my Nogales,Mexico to Tucson commute for work.  It’s just a lot of things that are causing us to want to finish off the process as quick as possible.  In July the Nogales,AZ office is going to have openings and my thought process is if they can’t get me a case number by then I will transfer my job to Nogales and force NVC to wait on us till February 2019 😂😂so my spouse can get an IR1 instead of a CR1.  

HAHA! :lol:, no you should definitely be done WAY before Feb 2019! Just make sure you have all your documents ready to send so once you get your case number, pay your fees, do your DS-260 and send right away! After this it is pretty quick then just wait for your interview!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
22 minutes ago, ABK said:

Your forms should unlock today. My forms opened at 7 pm EST

We hv got case number nd invoice at may 03...they transferred for new system web processing..they say is been finalized..do u think they open to us today to pay nd send the docs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
28 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

HAHA! :lol:, no you should definitely be done WAY before Feb 2019! Just make sure you have all your documents ready to send so once you get your case number, pay your fees, do your DS-260 and send right away! After this it is pretty quick then just wait for your interview!

The good thing is that in April I gathered all documentation and made the copies of them for NVC.  My friend gave me her checklist so I based it off of hers.  Once I get mine I will review it to see if it asks for the same thing.  On April 3rd my spouse also got her police thing done with the translation.  In Mexico they call it carta de antecedentes penales if you have no record.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, vistajones said:

Hi do you think they can cc that quick? thought its gonna take a month. Hopefully we get lucky.

what do they scan actually?I use the new form I864 and theres no barcode at the end of the form. or they just scan the cover page?

Lets keep in touch of our progress. :)

Yes I seen people getting their CC withing 10 days.  Yeah I use the new form too. I think they scan all the documents. Yes. Stay in touch if you get cc soon. I'll post too if I get cc soon. 

Edited by hl and bl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Fatima el orra said:

We hv got case number nd invoice at may 03...they transferred for new system web processing..they say is been finalized..do u think they open to us today to pay nd send the docs

Yes, you should be able to pay your fees today. Then it will take 3-4 business days for fees to be processed amd after that you can fill out the forms and send the documents. Wish you the very best Fatima! Hang in tight! 😊😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
5 hours ago, invincible_pal said:

Do you know a way how we can minimize a PDF from 5 MB to less than 2? and should i upload each document and name it by itself ? for example:

Police clearance

birth certificate of petitioner

birth certficate of sponsor

marriage certificate?

etc

is the process simple on ceac website.

thanks. 

Question. Should I send to nvc documents translated from birht certificate?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ABK said:

Yes, you should be able to pay your fees today. Then it will take 3-4 business days for fees to be processed amd after that you can fill out the forms and send the documents. Wish you the very best Fatima! Hang in tight! 😊😊

Thx so much..hope i can start today

2 hours ago, peachouille said:

Hi everyone! Finally got our case number, Pivot, receive date March 15th. Paid both fees, waiting for the next step!

Congratulations! Did you get it over the phone or email? Just asking cause they got mine one March 16th.

Edited by Joiedevivre

... to be continued 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.