1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, JBapay said:

When did you submit the check listed document(s)? Second SD I mean

NVC is waiting for USCIS to contact them with the approval notice of my waiver. USCIS approved my waiver mid February, and they say they sent it to NVC on 2/16/2018. NVC says they never received. (Approval  of my waiver was the only item NVC had on the checklist). I sent NVC a copy of the approval next day- NVC has my copy , but they want it directly from USCIS. Now it has been almost a month since the checklist and over 6 weeks since case is at NVC.  :((

4 minutes ago, maryLu said:

NVC is waiting for USCIS to contact them with the approval notice of my waiver. USCIS approved my waiver mid February, and they say they sent it to NVC on 2/16/2018. NVC says they never received. (Approval  of my waiver was the only item NVC had on the checklist). I sent NVC a copy of the approval next day- NVC has my copy , but they want it directly from USCIS. Now it has been almost a month since the checklist and over 6 weeks since case is at NVC.  :((

Aw man, what a nightmare. I hope it can get sorted out soon. It's nearly impossible to get any real information from the reps, and it sounds like you've talked to a supervisor as well? Have you tried pushing from USCIS side as well?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

Thanks, more waiting... haven't gotten your cc yet? It's been awhile hasn't it?

My husband told me that he received email notification that fees has been withdrawn from his account. I hope the status changes to paid today

1 minute ago, skyzee said:

Did your forms open up today?

I checked few hours ago but the forms were not open

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, ABK said:

My husband told me that he received email notification that fees has been withdrawn from his account. I hope the status changes to paid today

Ah. The payment for our bank cleared as well today so we'll see what happens. According to Kendraf & ROC, it only opened up the next business day after funds were cleared. More waiting just to wait some more.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Ah. The payment for our bank cleared as well today so we'll see what happens. According to Kendraf & ROC, it only opened up the next business day after funds were cleared. More waiting just to wait some more.

it has to all go through national security re: banking or something. hub says canada banking system is much better lol i don't get it all...need to start learning about all these changes :) i will miss my etransfers

also your icon made me laugh!! hah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

This was supposed to be a quick step. Why is NVC slowing down again. I hate the word 'wait' now. 😔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ABK said:

This was supposed to be a quick step. Why is NVC slowing down again. I hate the word 'wait' now. 😔

If I had a penny, not that they make them here in Canada anymore, for everytime I personally asked that question, I'd be very very rich by now.

Timeline
1 hour ago, JBapay said:

Aw man, what a nightmare. I hope it can get sorted out soon. It's nearly impossible to get any real information from the reps, and it sounds like you've talked to a supervisor as well? Have you tried pushing from USCIS side as well?

Haven;t talked to a supervisor, they are not available. I did inquiry with USCIS, they said they sent the approval on 2/16/2018. Tomorrow I'm going to an infopass with local USCIS office see if I can get anything done that way. 

NVC received our IV and AOS package today.Took us a while to get those packages ready.:unsure:

Anybody with around the same progress?

10/27/2012 got married

2 dogs n 5 cats later....

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

------------------------a whoping 261 days later

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/02/2018 Case sent to NVC

==============================NVC======================================

➺ 01/23/18 Case number and IIN assigned! 

➺ 01/25/18 DS-261, choice of agent  filled 

➺ 01/26/18 AOS bill invoiced

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 02/01/18 IV bill invoiced and paid

➺ 02/07/18  DS-260 completed and submitted

➺ 05/11/18 AOS and IV packages sent (EMS from Indonesia)

➺ 05/16/18 IV and AOS package delivered to NVC

➺ 05/23/18 Got CC at NVC!  

=============================EMBASSY=====================================

➺ 05/31/18  Interview date assigned 

➺ 06/29/18 Medical Check (a week later the RS.Premier Bintaro sent the result to US Embassy)

➺ 07/31/18  interview!-- CEAC showed "Issued" a day later

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

➺ 12/16/18 Point of entry: Houston

I have a question about  Form I-864, Part 6: Sponsor's Employment and Income. 

For the part that asks about income that I, the supporter, am using from any other person, I want to write down my husband (intending immigrant). However, it says that he must provide evidence that once he gains lawful permanent residence.

can i just leave it blanks and mention in a letter that we have a joint sponsor since none of the household members are above the poverty guidelines?

Timeline
2 hours ago, JBapay said:

Thanks, hope so too. Haven't talked to a supervisor since they are not available to take calls. case is with a supervisor but wasn't reviewed. Will go to an infopass appointment with USCIS see if we can solve it this way.

Hope things work out for you! What a ride this journey is!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, rose1222 said:

Hi all ; 

NVC received my case on April 11th ( 5 weeks today ) , waiting for case number!! non -pivot :(

Same here, my step child’s case was recvd on April 12th..still waiting non pivot.

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

48 minutes ago, invincible_pal said:

I have a question about  Form I-864, Part 6: Sponsor's Employment and Income. 

For the part that asks about income that I, the supporter, am using from any other person, I want to write down my husband (intending immigrant). However, it says that he must provide evidence that once he gains lawful permanent residence.

can i just leave it blanks and mention in a letter that we have a joint sponsor since none of the household members are above the poverty guidelines?

Yeah, off course, but if your husband income will continue after he enters into the US you should mention. if not then Leave it black and after print write N/A.

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.