21 minutes ago, MR-SAUDI said:

GOOD NEWS:

:jest::jest:            CASE COMPLETED       :jest::jest:

:D DOCUMENTS RECEIVED ON 10 MAY - CC ON 15 MAY  - TODAY :D

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, ABK said:

My husband paid on 10th. 12th and 13th was a weekend. Still it says "In process". 

I tried calling today because the CEAC status shows as payment received, but rep was suitably useless. Glad to know some things never change. Anyways, you might want to check the status too https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx to see that it's at least marked as payment having been received.

5 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you & Good Luck.

3 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Congrats!

Thank you & Good Luck

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MR-SAUDI said:

Thank you & Good Luck.

Thank you & Good Luck

Happy for u....congrats...wish i can say the same soon...what they r doing ...dnt know

Timeline
3 hours ago, KeziaBrian said:

Juste une mise à jour ... eu un email hier disant que certains trucs devaient être corrigés -.- 

J'ai dû télécharger quelques docs pour une raison quelconque, ils étaient à l'envers (même si dans mon ordinateur ils se sont montrés très bien ???) de toute façon ... j'aurais dû avoir un CC hier si ce n'était pas pour ça ... en attente pour un cc aujourd'hui! Pra pour meeeee

Same thing for me

20 hours ago, R&J said:

Hello Dear,

Something similar happened to me.. my case was approved on 2/28, but USCIS did not send it to DOS until 4/06-- then DOS received it on 4/13-- they acknowledged it over the phone and via email. Between 2/28 - 4/13  I kept calling and they told me to that they haven't received my case yet and it can take up to 6 weeks, when I completed 6 weeks and they still didn't have my case from USCIS-- one of the representative told me to send a scanned copy of my approval letter to nvcresearch@state.gov so they can try to locate my file. After I sent the email they were on it and were keeping me update until they received my case. Before 6 weeks they did not transfer my calls to a supervisor or suggested any other option. Hope this help, since you are close to completing 6 weeks-- I will suggest sending a scanned copy of your approval letter to NVC research team. Have a good day!!

Thank you for this information! I reached out to them today. Hopefully I get an answer! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, KeziaBrian said:

Juste une mise à jour ... eu un email hier disant que certains trucs devaient être corrigés -.- 

J'ai dû télécharger quelques docs pour une raison quelconque, ils étaient à l'envers (même si dans mon ordinateur ils se sont montrés très bien ???) de toute façon ... j'aurais dû avoir un CC hier si ce n'était pas pour ça ... en attente pour un cc aujourd'hui! Pra pour meeeee

Same thing for me, i  submitted the documents in ceac 30 april, i received the cheklist 10 may, and the same date i resubmitted the documents in good position, im still waiting the cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, MR-SAUDI said:

GOOD NEWS:

1 hour ago, MR-SAUDI said:

GOOD NEWS:

When did u send your documents to NVC and how long it takes before it changes to case complete 

cause my documents was received on May 10  and up till now Nvc keeps saying that documents required on the ceac please let me know so I will call NVC and asked 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

I tried calling today because the CEAC status shows as payment received, but rep was suitably useless. Glad to know some things never change. Anyways, you might want to check the status too https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx to see that it's at least marked as payment having been received.

I just used the tracker and it says that the DS260 was received and I should now submit the documents. But we submitted them the same day? What is that about?

47 minutes ago, Princess sesay said:

When did u send your documents to NVC and how long it takes before it changes to case complete 

cause my documents was received on May 10  and up till now Nvc keeps saying that documents required on the ceac please let me know so I will call NVC and asked 

So we are on same date, they received my on 10 May as well, call them and asked, my status changed about hour later I asked from Representative. Hope you get as well.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, MR-SAUDI said:

So we are on same date, they received my on 10 May as well, call them and asked, my status changed about hour later I asked from Representative. Hope you get as well.

19 minutes ago, MR-SAUDI said:

I have been calling all day they keep on saying call hold they are on another call so right now I am so stressed cause I don’t know what is going on 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, R&OC said:

I just used the tracker and it says that the DS260 was received and I should now submit the documents. But we submitted them the same day? What is that about?

Are you getting this screen? That's what I'm seeing.

image.png.08c9dd4a401d8546ae5a815a670b3d8d.png

Edit: oops nevermind, I thought you were ABK who is also waiting for their payment to go through.

Sorry, I'm not sure then, I assume it's normal though if you look at what I see right now before payment goes through. I do think this is the same screen where you would see "At NVC" status that everyone seems to refer to though for CC.

Edited by skyzee

1 hour ago, Princess sesay said:

I have been calling all day they keep on saying call hold they are on another call so right now I am so stressed cause I don’t know what is going on 

You don't need to stress, you gonna get it soon. Stay Strong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

Are you getting this screen? That's what I'm seeing.

image.png.08c9dd4a401d8546ae5a815a670b3d8d.png

Edit: oops nevermind, I thought you were ABK who is also waiting for their payment to go through.

Sorry, I'm not sure then, I assume it's normal though if you look at what I see right now before payment goes through. I do think this is the same screen where you would see "At NVC" status that everyone seems to refer to though for CC.

Yes, I'm getting this screen. Does it mean that payment has been accepted?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.