1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Tellement heureux pour toi !!!! J'ai attendu et même vérifié votre chronologie ce matin haha j'espère que vous obtenez la date d'entrevue cette semaine aussi!

Thanks you ,i hope have an interview this week 😃

3 hours ago, Norway said:

No it should mean you got a CC! If you want you could always call NVC to confirm.

Someone I know has a case currently at NVC in "AT NVC" status and they were just sent a checklist last week for a missing doc. London case, i.e., non-pivot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

59 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Hey guys,

I need some advice here. I got a checklist today for a document and it states “this document is not in the right side up position. Please replace with a scan which displays the words horizontally on the screen.” However the words are horizontally on the screen and now I’m terribly confused. Can someone please let me know how the passport bio page is supposed to look?! 

Thanks!!

It should be readable without turning the document 90 degrees. 

Like this.

Michelle_Obama's_U.S._passport_(2013-201 

Timeline
Just now, ramesesthe2nd said:

It should be readable without turning the document 90 degrees. 

Like this.

Michelle_Obama's_U.S._passport_(2013-201 

Thank you but that’s exactly how mine looks. Readable, in portrait mode with words horizontal. I’m going to call NVC but I am doubtful they’ll be much help. 

I guess I’ll just scan again and upload? So weird. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Merci, mais c'est exactement à quoi ressemble le mien. Lisible, en mode portrait avec des mots horizontaux. Je vais appeler NVC mais je doute qu'ils seront d'une grande aide. 

Je suppose que je vais juste scanner à nouveau et télécharger? Si étrange. 

Did you received a cheklist today ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, C.A.R. said:

Hey guys,

I need some advice here. I got a checklist today for a document and it states “this document is not in the right side up position. Please replace with a scan which displays the words horizontally on the screen.” However the words are horizontally on the screen and now I’m terribly confused. Can someone please let me know how the passport bio page is supposed to look?! 

Thanks!!

Sorry, i dont read very well 

6 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Thank you but that’s exactly how mine looks. Readable, in portrait mode with words horizontal. I’m going to call NVC but I am doubtful they’ll be much help. 

I guess I’ll just scan again and upload? So weird. 

That is wierd. I will let someone else chime in. I am not sure why they want your passport again. 

In any case, how hard is it to turn a document 90 degrees? It is definitely much easier than sending an entire checklist back to the applicant. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mouna24 said:

CC today pivot cas

SD1: 30 april

cheklist 10 may 

SD2: 10 may

CC 30 may

Congratulations! You waited for so long. Best of luck on getting the interview date!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Toutes nos félicitations! Vous avez attendu si longtemps. Bonne chance pour obtenir la date de l'entrevue!

Thanks you 😉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello people.I'm new to this forum.I hope this forum is extremely helpful for all the people awaiting for their visas.First of all a big congratulations to all of you who are already very close to your final visa processing.Secondly best of luck to all who are still on it.I know we really need patience to go through this whole long process..I'm from India.My consulate is Mumbai(Non pivot) .NVC received the approved petition on 03/30/2018.Technically it's 2months & we don't have the case no yet.My husband calls NVC almost everyday & gets the same reply that they will going to send it to the Supervisor as it is taking too long for a non pivot case.Any guesses what I can do now or when I will get my case no?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Hello people.I'm new to this forum.I hope this forum is extremely helpful for all the people awaiting for their visas.First of all a big congratulations to all of you who are already very close to your final visa processing.Secondly best of luck to all who are still on it.I know we really need patience to go through this whole long process..I'm from India.My consulate is Mumbai(Non pivot) .NVC received the approved petition on 03/30/2018.Technically it's 2months & we don't have the case no yet.My husband calls NVC almost everyday & gets the same reply that they will going to send it to the Supervisor as it is taking too long for a non pivot case.Any guesses what I can do now or when I will get my case no?

Well in my case, it was a total of 8 weeks too and now NVC has slowed down a bit so probably another week. Don't lose hope. :) 

Regarding sending to supervisor, I am not too sure if it would actually help. 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rkb23 said:

Salut les gens ... Je demandais juste aux gens ce que je pensais de " NVC " si ça voulait dire un CC ... C'est vrai parce que mon mari a appelé NVC aujourd'hui et ils lui ont donné ma date d'interview au 31/07/18 .... .Non-pivot cas.Je suis tellement excité 😆 ..... Dieu merci, il est presque fini

Congratulations 😃

2 minutes ago, Rkb23 said:

Hey people...Was just asking people about my “At NVC” status if it meant a CC...It actually does because My husband called NVC today and they gave him my interview date as 7/31/18.....Non-pivot case.I’m so excited 😆.....Thank God it’s almost over

congrats when was your cc?

10/27/2012 got married

2 dogs n 5 cats later....

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

------------------------a whoping 261 days later

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/02/2018 Case sent to NVC

==============================NVC======================================

➺ 01/23/18 Case number and IIN assigned! 

➺ 01/25/18 DS-261, choice of agent  filled 

➺ 01/26/18 AOS bill invoiced

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 02/01/18 IV bill invoiced and paid

➺ 02/07/18  DS-260 completed and submitted

➺ 05/11/18 AOS and IV packages sent (EMS from Indonesia)

➺ 05/16/18 IV and AOS package delivered to NVC

➺ 05/23/18 Got CC at NVC!  

=============================EMBASSY=====================================

➺ 05/31/18  Interview date assigned 

➺ 06/29/18 Medical Check (a week later the RS.Premier Bintaro sent the result to US Embassy)

➺ 07/31/18  interview!-- CEAC showed "Issued" a day later

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

➺ 12/16/18 Point of entry: Houston

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, rajeejunie said:

Well in my case, it was a total of 8 weeks too and now NVC has slowed down a bit so probably another week. Don't lose hope. :) 

Regarding sending to supervisor, I am not too sure if it would actually help. 

Thank u so Much for the quick reply.Good to see that you are from India too.It is so painful to be so far from your partner.Each day is like a year for

me.Another question if you please help me regarding the Police clearance Certificate.when is the actual time to apply for a pcc? Is it before the welcome letter or after?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.