1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Rkb23 said:

Does “At NVC” mean differently for pivot and non-pivot cases??? I’m getting confused right now....Please help 

For either it should mean cc (when you check the tracker) ...if you are pivot, I got an email saying my documents were qualified at the same time as status changed 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Bluretto said:
On 5/25/2018 at 10:11 AM, kendraf said:

So I heard NVC has started scheduling interviews for July,has any one gotten an interview date?

Not sure why that quoted me :P

I haven't heard! Hoping by end of week. You don't have a timeline ..when was your cc? Country? Thanks!

Hi there :) 

i paid my aos and IV fees on Friday yesterday I saw processing transactions on my bank account today they are cleared but when I log in it still says “processing” did anyone have the same thing?

thanks ;)

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Naat7 said:

i paid my aos and IV fees on Friday yesterday I saw processing transactions on my bank account today they are cleared but when I log in it still says “processing” did anyone have the same thing?

thanks ;)

It takes about another 1.5 days to show paid on the website :)

1 hour ago, Naat7 said:

thanks ;)

Ours, took 7 days from processing to paid. Paid AOS and IV fee on may 15 then status changed from processing to PAID on may 22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys,

I need some advice here. I got a checklist today for a document and it states “this document is not in the right side up position. Please replace with a scan which displays the words horizontally on the screen.” However the words are horizontally on the screen and now I’m terribly confused. Can someone please let me know how the passport bio page is supposed to look?! 

Thanks!!

2 minutes ago, Mouna24 said:

CC today pivot cas

SD1: 30 april

cheklist 10 may 

SD2: 10 may

CC 30 may

Congratulations! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Salut les gars,

J'ai besoin de conseils ici. J'ai reçu une liste de contrôle aujourd'hui pour un document et il est écrit: «Ce document n'est pas dans la bonne position. S'il vous plaît remplacer par un scan qui affiche les mots horizontalement sur l'écran. "Cependant, les mots sont horizontalement sur l'écran et maintenant je suis terriblement confus. Quelqu'un peut-il s'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir comment la page de passeport bio est censé regarder ?! 

Merci!!

Toutes nos félicitations! :) 

Thanks you, yours will come soon 😉

Edited by Mouna24

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Mouna24 said:

CC today pivot cas

SD1: 30 april

cheklist 10 may 

SD2: 10 may

CC 30 may

So happy for you!!!! I have been waiting and even checked your timeline this morning haha I hope you get the interview date this week too!

23 hours ago, Sal89 said:

So, it took NVC 3 weeks to qualify the one doc that was submitted in a different orientation*. 

CC: 5/29/2018 (Today)

*They reviewed our docs on May 9th. And requested us to rescan the passport so the words can be read horizontally. So for the newcomers at NVC, keep this in mind. 

I have just seen my lawyer changed the orientation on the birth certificate I sent her so the text is not readable horizontally so we are going to get a checklist....

Is there anyway to alter the documents that were submitted before a checklist is issued?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.