1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
17 minutes ago, gsiberger said:

Hi, did you check it here? https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx and before that it always said, submit requested documents?

Hi, I think you meant to ask Joelbincythomas that?

If not, for me it still says that. I realize now that Joelbincythomas probably is non-pivot but it should still mean CC!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Norway said:

Hi, I think you meant to ask Joelbincythomas that?

If not, for me it still says that. I realize now that Joelbincythomas probably is non-pivot but it should still mean CC!

Yes, you are right! mi mistake. So, then we just have to wait :/ I was hoping we would get a CC within a week... I sent my things May, 17th.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, gsiberger said:

Yes, you are right! mi mistake. So, then we just have to wait :/ I was hoping we would get a CC within a week... I sent my things May, 17th.

So much for the "The case number will take longer to get but overall the process will be a lot faster" :bonk:

6 hours ago, waitin4mylove said:

The 17th. No, I don’t have a case # yet unfortunately. But was told that I should receive it on or before next Thursday.

NVC told us they are willing to expedite our case once our case is created. And since it's just almost a month since NVC received our case I'm thinking we will have our case number around July. Maybe try calling them and ask for an update about it? I think since you'll have your case number soon that's why they havent responded to you yet. Good luck!

8 minutes ago, The C&J said:

Hi everyone!

I just want to ask if i need a police certificate? I stayed in the US for 10 months. Thanks!

5b0e7fdf7c3a2_Screenshot2018-05-3018_40_19.thumb.png.ec39199e61f8646bc6b8af9b54484dc6.pngHi, 
You might need to check that on this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-5-collect-supporting-documents.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, gsiberger said:

We submitted our documents on May 15. Still waiting🙁. I wish a looot of patience to all of us and God help us🙏

28 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

We submitted our documents on May 15. Still waiting🙁. I wish a looot of patience to all of us and God help us🙏

Same here. Looks like PIVOT cases are consistently taking longer to get reviewed than non-PIVOT cases these days.

Spoiler

USCIS

NOA1 for I-130: March 29, 2017

RFE response received by USCIS: Dec 28, 2017

NOA2: Feb 9, 2018

Sent to NVC: Feb 16, 2018

NVC (PIVOT case)

Case received: Feb 27, 2018

Case number received, AOS and IV fees paid: May 7, 2018

AOS and IV submitted: May 15, 2018

CC: May 30, 2018

Interview scheduled: June 15, 2018

Consulate stage

Medical exam: July 3, 2018
Interview: July 11, 2018

Consulate received medical exam results: July 18, 2018

Something went very wrong with my passport delivery (see here)

Passport in hand: July 31, 2018

POE Seattle: August 6, 2018

ROC

NOA1 for I-751: July 31, 2020 (MSC)

Biometrics taken: July 20, 2021 (Portland, OR)

Case status changed to "Ready for Interview to be Scheduled": July 21, 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Ana Wharton said:

Hoje eu recebi uma verificação  de documentos  Da nvc.  Levou 3 semana para eles olhar no meu caso.

que bom! Recebeu CC? Eu fiz o upload dia 7 desse mes e ainda nada! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nuj said:

If you call NVC and they ask for your name and spouse name and birthday does that mean your close to getting case number?

Yes. When did nvc receive your approved petition from USCIS?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rkb23 said:

Does “At NVC” mean differently for pivot and non-pivot cases??? I’m getting confused right now....Please help 

No it should mean you got a CC! If you want you could always call NVC to confirm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.