dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
4 hours ago, truelove29 said:

Yes I'm trying to stay positive...everything else went well, the actual interview was fine & basically he was approved. We'll upload tomorrow & I'll send an email first thing Monday morning. Fingers crossed they are quick about it! 😊

Aghhhh...I am so sorry to read that they are still asking for additional uploads...but heyyyy your application was approved, congratulations!!! :jest:  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

case complete to in

1 hour ago, Kikiayke said:

Congratulations to all those sharing their approval testimonies. Reading through gives me hope. I can't wait to share mine.  We got our case complete today. So the waiting for interview date begins. Nigerians in the house, pls how long will this take?

From case complete to interview date takes about 60/70 days. Mine took about 71days from case complete.

Case complete: April 4th 2018

Interview date; June 14th 2018

Timeline

Good day friends,anybody from Lagos that did he/she medical,I did my medical on Wednesday and I got call from them that I shld bring another 5k for xray on Monday if am coming,anybody with this kind of experience?

16 hours ago, truelove29 said:

Yes I'm trying to stay positive...everything else went well, the actual interview was fine & basically he was approved. We'll upload tomorrow & I'll send an email first thing Monday morning. Fingers crossed they are quick about it! 😊

Congrats! Everything will be fine 😃

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Robin1200 said:

Hi guys, I just got notified that my passport is ready for pickup up.. But it’s late already meaning it’s till Monday before I can collect it.

Congratulations dear. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends,anybody from Lagos that did he/she medical,I did my medical on Wednesday and I got call from them that I shld bring another 5k for xray on Monday if am coming,anybody with this kind of experience?

Which  hospital  did you have  your medical 

Timeline

Hello guys,

Please i want to know this,I came across a tread that was talking smoke and how if u say yes,it can read to one year ban..well I was asked at my medical q-life family clinic Lagos,Nigeria if i have smoke before and i said no and the doctor asked not even a cegeritte? And i said yes when I was a kid first time sometime something and it was not my thing and i never took it again.and she asked if i drink i said yes but not often,I drink with company..please guys I hope this won't any issue on my interview? Any quick response will be appreciate.

Timeline

I'm nervous because she didn't even mention any use of drugs or marijuana, she just asked if i have smoke before,if she would has mention drugs or marijuana I will have know what exactly what she is referring by smoke and i would have said to that cegeritte,yes but once since I was born.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Chucks said:

I'm nervous because she didn't even mention any use of drugs or marijuana, she just asked if i have smoke before,if she would has mention drugs or marijuana I will have know what exactly what she is referring by smoke and i would have said to that cegeritte,yes but once since I was born.

The CO makes the final decision

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 5/18/2018 at 8:48 AM, Babycanuck said:

My wife (USC), son (USC) and I (Canadian) currently live in Canada and are visiting the US briefly as we have done throughout this entire process without any issue. I have an IR-1 interview scheduled for next month and yesterday was the first time that I was ever asked by CBP about my pending green card application. The agent basically just wanted to know where I was in the process. I told her that I have an interview scheduled for next month in Montreal and she was satisfied with my response. She then asked if I was seeking “to be paroled or anything like that” and I said “not on this visit, no”. We were actually referred to secondary briefly but it was for a completely random  and unrelated vehicle search and my status did not come up again.

I am curious about the parole question... Was the officer basically giving me the option to be admitted to the US indefinitely before completion of my green card process? Has anyone had a similar experience? I have never heard of CBP parole before.

Were you travelling to the US with your family for CBP to ask you that? I mean once they scan your passport, everything comes up in their system. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Abies said:

I dont understand? Is that how they ask people if the use drugs before ? With out differentiating what type of smoke they are talking about,if it cegeritte or marijuana?

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Abies said:

I hope she didn't put that in my records that have smoke marijuana before instead of cegeritte 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.