dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 minutes ago, jennita said:

I hope so. I’m going to call today and either get it in the mail today overnight or see if I’m able to email it in. 

I think they are going to want the one directly from USCIS but you can call to confirm. Sorry, this happened to you.

1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

I think they are going to want the one directly from USCIS but you can call to confirm. Sorry, this happened to you.

They said that it has to be the packet from USCIS. USCIS told us that it takes up to 90 days for them to receive the packet. We are at 86 days. So next Thursday I am going to call nvc and make sure they have it. If they don’t I have to call USCIS again and find out what happened.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, OlaCurrency said:

UPDATE: Picked up Visa today, paid $220 immigration fee and booked Wife's ticket for next week. :jest::jest::jest:

Butterflies in my stomach knowing that I will be reuniting with my wife next week :)

That’s amazing, God bless your union! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Robin1200 said:

That’s amazing, God bless your union! 

Ameen.

Thank you and goodluck next week :)

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

10 hours ago, jennita said:

Just got a second checklist for I601a approval.... how did they not have this?! This is after I was told our case was perfect but received checklist for police certificate. We were told the police certificate was all we needed, so I thought I was getting a cc this week, but got a checklist for i601a approval... we got i601a approval on 2/12

Have you called to see if you can just bring it to the appointment? Sorry they are giving you trouble. We had to mail all documents in 6times before they said they received them. Last time we overnighted and had them sign for it. It sucks!!!

44 minutes ago, Tmendoza said:

Have you called to see if you can just bring it to the appointment? Sorry they are giving you trouble. We had to mail all documents in 6times before they said they received them. Last time we overnighted and had them sign for it. It sucks!!!

This is the packet that USCIS sends to NVC. Out of my hands which is what sucks. 

13 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

You sure will get the email very soon. My cc on 5/2 and received the interview schedule last night before they closed the office I can suppose. Only 8 days to get the answer. Good luck! :whistle:

Thank you and congratulations! I hope I’ll get an email as quick as you got yours!

15 hours ago, LILI&FERRA said:

That sucks, I also got a checklist but my case was completed on the 9th. I have to bring the w2 from my cosponsor to the interview. I hope that checklist doesn’t delay my case for an interview date

Checklist will not delay your interview date.  I got a check list too after My case was completed for w2s and the checklist says I should take it with me to the interview. About a week after I got the checklist, I got an email for interview scheduled.  The consulate officer never even asked for the w2s during the interview that only lasted for about two minutes. So you shouldn't worry about the checklist. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bos said:

Checklist will not delay your interview date.  I got a check list too after My case was completed for w2s and the checklist says I should take it with me to the interview. About a week after I got the checklist, I got an email for interview scheduled.  The consulate officer never even asked for the w2s during the interview that only lasted for about two minutes. So you shouldn't worry about the checklist. 

Do w,2 are still needed if tax transcripts are added?for both sponser and joint sponser

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
21 minutes ago, maikal said:

Case complete is same as documentarily qualified? Or are they gonna have another email telling you case complete?

Yes that's the same thing...your case is complete 😊

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.