J Laredo

Appoint wait time in CDJ Mexico?

306 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Did USCIS took a while to inform NVC about your case approval?? my case was approved March 2019, and NVC needs that approval decision to continue with my case 🙄 and put me on the waitlist for appt. anyone had a similar situation ?? TIA for your help☺️

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, pila0308 said:

My CC date was OCT 26, 2018

Keep an eye on the facebook groups, every month people post their CCs and their interview date, I think I've seen interview dates for ppl with October CC  already !! :) 

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline
8 hours ago, Urias said:

We have CC date of June 18th, 🤗 now to wait for appt, how long is taking to assign appt? TIA ☺️

Around 8 months

Timeline
10 hours ago, Urias said:

😞 so if my case closed in June I'll hear something Feb 2020 ? 😥

yes, I know it sucks, I only applied for I-130 in March this year so I'm expecting an interview for like August next year 😪

But being informed and realistic is better than to not know when things will happen.

And Juarez is one of the busiest embassies, so we can blame all the other mexicans who have applied before us 😅😅😅🤣

Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, pila0308 said:

Do you have a link where I can see that I don't have Facebook 

The group that I follow is called "Citados al consulado en Cd Juarez" but you need a facebook account to join the private group. 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I keep seeing the term, "CC" (I assume it means Case Closed) but on the CEAC site there is no mention in our case of such a date or even use of that term. What document would we have received from CEAC, NVC, or USCIS where that term was used or defined or assigned?

Is the CC date the day that approval was sent to the consulate in Juarez from the State Department?

Timeline
On 9/19/2018 at 8:33 AM, Ben & Katy said:

From the approval email to the phone call it was a week for us.  When they called my wife on 9/4/18 they wanted to schedule her immediately in mid september and she said well we still need some time to prepare (get docs together, fingerprint appointment in Nogales, ask for time off from work, get my permiso de importacion temporal de vehiculo extranjero to be able to travel from Sonora to Chihuahua in my American vehicle.)  The next date they had for her was Friday, October 12th at 9:15 AM which was perfect for us.  If I had the time off from work already I would have said you know what lets take mid September but we weren't ready. So be prepared that they might offer you a spot immediately like us.  

What did you use to get expedited? I would like to expirare my case but I don’t know what to say to make it happen

Timeline

Can I have some tips and tricks to expedite my case once I get my CC and can someone tell me how long it took from date they filed ds260 to when they got their CC  (I also have to wait for waiver approval notice to be sent to nvc

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/7/2019 at 9:44 PM, Dalila Gonzalez said:

Can I have some tips and tricks to expedite my case once I get my CC and can someone tell me how long it took from date they filed ds260 to when they got their CC  (I also have to wait for waiver approval notice to be sent to nvc

To expedite your case you need something exteniuating.  Ours was medical and convincing enough to get expedited.  My wife's treatment was too costly in Mexico and would be cheaper here in the USA under my insurance.  All of this got us the expedite.  The medicine in Mexico would have been over 100 dollars for 4 pills and here under my insurance I can get 2 months worth supply for even less than that. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Can anyone help me by telling me how long it took since nvc received all their paperwork until they got a case complete? I’ve paid the fees, completed ds260 and sent in affidavit of support as well as supporting documents, however nvc says they haven’t scanned my paperwork therefore they don’t know if it’s come in in the mail yet and they still haven’t received my i601a approval from USCIS. I contacted nvc this morning and the lady in the phone said she was going to be taking it up with a supervisor to see if they could get my approval from USCIS 

8 minutes ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

Can anyone help me by telling me how long it took since nvc received all their paperwork until they got a case complete? I’ve paid the fees, completed ds260 and sent in affidavit of support as well as supporting documents, however nvc says they haven’t scanned my paperwork therefore they don’t know if it’s come in in the mail yet and they still haven’t received my i601a approval from USCIS. I contacted nvc this morning and the lady in the phone said she was going to be taking it up with a supervisor to see if they could get my approval from USCIS 

NVC received my paperwork in November 2017 and my case was completed October 4th, 2018 so around 11 months 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.