J Laredo

Appoint wait time in CDJ Mexico?

306 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 12/17/2018 at 9:40 AM, JaviMB said:

Unfortunately yes, our CC date is  May 9th, 2018 and we have no appointment assigned.
We are looking forward to hopefully get an update on January.
:)

Have you heard anything???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello everyone,

my fiance will have her interview in juarez on jan 18th. she is wondering what she needs to bring to the interview? and how many copies of each paper she needs.

thanks

2 minutes ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hello everyone,

my fiance will have her interview in juarez on jan 18th. she is wondering what she needs to bring to the interview? and how many copies of each paper she needs.

thanks

I have my interview on January 3, 2019 and I’m taking two copy’s of everything just in case 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Rendon291823 said:

I have my interview on January 3, 2019 and I’m taking two copy’s of everything just in case 

ok thanks

10 hours ago, Rendon291823 said:

btw, what did you include in your interview packet? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hirotoyoto said:

ok thanks

You can go on nvc website, they have a list of things to bring and how to prepare for the interview 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lulu01 said:

You can go on nvc website, they have a list of things to bring and how to prepare for the interview 

on the site it says 2x2 photography for each applicant. do they need a picture from me( the petitioner)? 

12 hours ago, Hirotoyoto said:

ok thanks

2 passport photos , the confirmation for the finger prints and the medical , waiver, Mexican passaport  , birth certificate make sure is the new one they don’t one the old one , and the ds260 , and ur appointment letter send by the American consulate and the I-30 n I just took a copy of everything I gave my lawyer .

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Rendon291823 said:

2 passport photos , the confirmation for the finger prints and the medical , waiver, Mexican passaport  , birth certificate make sure is the new one they don’t one the old one , and the ds260 , and ur appointment letter send by the American consulate and the I-30 n I just took a copy of everything I gave my lawyer .

the 2 photos is it both pictures of just the beneficiary? or is it like petitioner and beneficiary? thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 12/28/2018 at 10:17 PM, RAZam said:

Cc May 15

Interview Feb 22

Called NVC today and received interview date and time over the phone.

Good luck to everyone waiting! 

last night we received our interview date.
My cc May 09 ,  Interview  Feb 1st

Timeline
On 12/30/2018 at 8:51 PM, Rendon291823 said:

Happy new year! Thinking if you guys,  Best wishes on your interview tomorrow🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
17 hours ago, Rendon291823 said:

So today I had my interview , and thank god I got approve , does anyone know how long I have to wait for my package at Juarez ????

Congratz! I've heard its between 2-5 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.