seka

Thank you to all of my motivation

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
That's my diagnosis, Alex. Plus a heavy dose of new convert fun when things get boring.

You are always the most insightful contributor here, Caladan.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink elephants on parade!

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Other Timeline
Pink elephants on parade!

I have a great vintage pink elephants cocktail shaker, they aren't on parade, but they are dancing around.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

That's my diagnosis, Alex. Plus a heavy dose of new convert fun when things get boring.

:yes:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Oh, hell no, but thank you for the sentiment. There's a wealth of information held by people on BOTH sides of this debate, which is the really dumb thing, because if everyone can just stop freaking out about whether their ox is currently being gored, there's a whole lot of advice, especially in the red flags area.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

pink_elephant_1987.jpg

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
So where are all of these "peeps"? It seems pretty dead around here.

To be honest a lot of people are too timid to go against some of the people in here so they either don't post or they just leave.

I think it's really sad that we had two new foreign users here that got slammed. I know that some can be hard to understand because their english may not be all that but some can relate to what they are saying and can even benefit from their posts. I know when I read seka's posts to my husband he was smiling and nodding his head. Just hearing someone go through the same experience as you can be comforting. We get few beneficiaries in here to begin with so to see some come in and then get dissed it's just a shame.

Do you think that the reason that people don't get along with the foreign SO's is because their English might not be perfect? Oh please, we have to put up with AMERICANS who spell and write worse than 8 year olds.

Why do we have to be more sensitive towards certain members?

How about we be more sensitive to all members??

Enlighten us then 'cause there's a whole bunch of peeps who would beg to differ.

Yes, now would be a good time to talk about how fantastic GEG has been to the women here, and how Sarah T never helped anyone.

And I would appreciate it greatly if you would stop putting words into my mouth. :thumbs:

Um...read above....when did I say it's time to talk about fantastic GEG has been to the women here and how Sarah T (whoever that is) never helped anyone?

when did I do that?

I tend to not post frequently on here due to the battles muslim and christian sisters involve themselves in. While this is an open forum and personal expression is ones choice, I don't see how the behavior would be appealing to anyone that may be interested in christianity or islam. I want my posts to be read as just that, a post and not what religion I am.

Since I don't post often, I'm not familiar with many of Sarahs posts; however what posts I read seem harmless compared to some other posters that jump to conclusions.

At any rate I suppose this is my post for the week!

BTW I like the pink elephant

8-7-06 Visa received after 6 months of AR

9-1-06 AOS sent

9-20-06 Biometrics

3-5-07 AOS Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Honestly I came here to track down if there was one maybe two members that instigated this, however I have just found that almost every member is guilty and is just instigatinig things further -- this means I need to either suspend everyone or close this. If someone wants to make it clearer for me then try the following... if you feel like you are not at fault then next time do not argue back and let it be clear than one person is the issue.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.