seka

Thank you to all of my motivation

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
So where are all of these "peeps"? It seems pretty dead around here.

To be honest a lot of people are too timid to go against some of the people in here so they either don't post or they just leave.

I think it's really sad that we had two new foreign users here that got slammed. I know that some can be hard to understand because their english may not be all that but some can relate to what they are saying and can even benefit from their posts. I know when I read seka's posts to my husband he was smiling and nodding his head. Just hearing someone go through the same experience as you can be comforting. We get few beneficiaries in here to begin with so to see some come in and then get dissed it's just a shame.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Enlighten us then 'cause there's a whole bunch of peeps who would beg to differ.

Yes, now would be a good time to talk about how fantastic GEG has been to the women here, and how Sarah T never helped anyone.

And I would appreciate it greatly if you would stop putting words into my mouth. :thumbs:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

To be honest a lot of people are too timid to go against some of the people in here so they either don't post or they just leave.

I think it's really sad that we had two new foreign users here that got slammed. I know that some can be hard to understand because their english may not be all that but some can relate to what they are saying and can even benefit from their posts. I know when I read seka's posts to my husband he was smiling and nodding his head. Just hearing someone go through the same experience as you can be comforting. We get few beneficiaries in here to begin with so to see some come in and then get dissed it's just a shame.

Do you think that the reason that people don't get along with the foreign SO's is because their English might not be perfect? Oh please, we have to put up with AMERICANS who spell and write worse than 8 year olds.

Why do we have to be more sensitive towards certain members?

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: Other Timeline
Enlighten us then 'cause there's a whole bunch of peeps who would beg to differ.

Yes, now would be a good time to talk about how fantastic GEG has been to the women here, and how Sarah T never helped anyone.

And I would appreciate it greatly if you would stop putting words into my mouth. :thumbs:

when did I do that?

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

Do you think that the reason that people don't get along with the foreign SO's is because their English might not be perfect? Oh please, we have to put up with AMERICANS who spell and write worse than 8 year olds.

How about we be more sensitive to all members??

Um...read above....when did I say it's time to talk about fantastic GEG has been to the women here and how Sarah T (whoever that is) never helped anyone?

when did I do that?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Um...read above....when did I say it's time to talk about fantastic GEG has been to the women here and how Sarah T (whoever that is) never helped anyone?

when did I do that?

Ok and I'll use you as an example like when you complain about your daughters.

Edited by sarah and hicham

How about we all go to group therapy together, too?

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline

What on earth are you talking about??

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Sensitivity, lulu. You're the one who brought it up.

What are you trying to accomplish here exactly? You're making me laugh.

Timeline

Sensitivity, lulu. You're the one who brought it up.

What are you trying to accomplish here exactly? You're making me laugh.

I asked what you're talking about by bringing up my daughters? Did you have a point?

And who the hell is lulu?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

therapy might be a good idea for some here...

Yep, immersion therapy in a big vat of reality.

Timeline

Well I think everyone needs therapy at some point in their life!! lol

It's scarey though when people get to the point where they bring up people's children. :blink:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Well I think everyone needs therapy at some point in their life!! lol

It's scarey though when people get to the point where they bring up people's children. :blink:

So if she brought up another one of your posts, that wouldn't be scary (no e)? I hardly think you, as a noted grudge holder in this forum based on long passed comments made by Sarah, can possibly call someone else scary for remembering something you've posted in the past.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.