seka

Thank you to all of my motivation

128 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
no one has the right to judge you. :thumbs:

A bit rich coming from someone who writes this about a US consular officer that you've never even met. "04/04/2007 Interview from H...w/the devil herself"

You'll just have to excuse those of us who believe they are in fact competent individuals performing their work in the manner they're supposed to. When something's wrong, it's wrong and they've been trained to detect it. According to the US consulate there, you are a sham, and I'm inclined to accept their findings based on their expertise and training. That anyone would be interested in what you have to say on this board in light of that information is frankly astounding in my POV.

You have to understand that her streets only go one way.

cute, guess its true give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves, your true colors are showing more each day luckly E can read now how does that ignore work???

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

A bit rich coming from someone who writes this about a US consular officer that you've never even met. "04/04/2007 Interview from H...w/the devil herself"

You'll just have to excuse those of us who believe they are in fact competent individuals performing their work in the manner they're supposed to. When something's wrong, it's wrong and they've been trained to detect it. According to the US consulate there, you are a sham, and I'm inclined to accept their findings based on their expertise and training. That anyone would be interested in what you have to say on this board in light of that information is frankly astounding in my POV.

You have to understand that her streets only go one way.

cute, guess its true give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves, your true colors are showing more each day luckly E can read now how does that ignore work???

:lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

You were banned Effortless (aka Collier). This account is in violation of the TOS.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Other Timeline

Amazing that non-MENA VJ members can consistently mock MENA women by calling MENA husbands (and wives) terrorists, post pictures, post disgusting articles they know will only incite anger, and the like, and their butts are licked and welcomed, but when an actual Arab man comes in who could offer insight into the region, he is banned. Way to go!! Can't wait for I Adore You to come back and offer more death threats. Should be a great time.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Your attitude that you are above all this is mind boggling. Look at your avatar statement. And whether you like it or not, you can't call a woman the devil and then expect people to not call you out when you whine about others' speaking their minds.

If only people were honest rather than pretending to be something they aren't, well, wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Why can't people jusy get along with each other?

[color=#800080]AOS

Lawyer sent Aos package 07-27-2007

Medical 08-01-2007

Check cashed -08-23-2007

NOA - 08-27-2007

Biometrics scheduled - 09-12-2007

Biometrics for EAD and AOS 09-12-2007

Received RFE for medical and co-sponsor tax returns

(Tax returns were sent) also letter from employer

needed, and last 6 months pay stubs.

RFE: 09-11-2007

Sent RFE back to lawyer 10-10-2007

EAD card production ordered 06-11-2007

EAD received 17-11-2007

Interview date for 01-08-2008[/color]

Approved! Card Production ordered 01-08-2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Amazing that non-MENA VJ members can consistently mock MENA women by calling MENA husbands (and wives) terrorists, post pictures, post disgusting articles they know will only incite anger, and the like, and their butts are licked and welcomed, but when an actual Arab man comes in who could offer insight into the region, he is banned. Way to go!! Can't wait for I Adore You to come back and offer more death threats. Should be a great time.

Uh . . . ? I haven't noticed that being Arab gets much respect here.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

An actual Arab man came in here asking for help with his visa process. Did this other Arab man help him or did he put him down? I thought this site was intended to help actually people who are going through their visa process.

Uh . . . ? I haven't noticed that being Arab gets much respect here.

Certainly not if you're from Egypt! We've had two Egyptians come in here in the last two weeks and they've been totally harassed.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm gonna throw this out there because it's come up several times in PMs, but it seems that the b!tchiest ones on here are those who have completed the visa process and are already with their SOs. This doesn't mean that ALL who are with their SO are harrassers, but few who are without them are prone to harrassing others. That's been noticed by more than one MENA and non-MENA person as a commonality among those who seem to love to fight with no other serious point in mind. Anything to it?

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm gonna throw this out there because it's come up several times in PMs, but it seems that the b!tchiest ones on here are those who have completed the visa process and are already with their SOs. This doesn't mean that ALL who are with their SO are harrassers, but few who are without them are prone to harrassing others. That's been noticed by more than one MENA and non-MENA person as a commonality among those who seem to love to fight with no other serious point in mind. Anything to it?

Nah. There are a few that did some bigtime harassing that still had their SO's in the process.

Bottom line I truly think it comes down to the fact that online they can say anything and do anything they like and they don't have to fear that their real life will be affected in anyway.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

JP's man wasn't here and she was called out daily for bickering. Sarah's man wasn't here in the beginning either, but she has always been called out. Moody's man wasn't here and she gets b!tched at for honesty all the time.

Your man isn't here and you have been a source of tension (to say the least) for a long time (when you fight, you have a serious point in mind? Ridding the world of fornicators, perhaps?). VPs man wasn't here and you two bickered constantly.

So your little theory is pretty lame, not to mention totally transparent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.