dave_ehssa

PETs: SHOW AND TELL

52 posts in this topic

I have a puppy. His name is Patrick coz i got him during St. Patricks day. He is colored red dachshunds. Wonderful dog..playful. HE was born January this year so he is going 4 months old now.

Funny story about him, he farts 5 times today and it was so bad! :lol: At first when i bought Patrick when we were in the car me and my hubby..i asked him did u farted??? my hubby said NOOOOO..maybe its you? me??? no, not me. So i ignored it.coz my husband wont tell d truth that he farted.

LAter, another bad smell came out, i asked my hubby did u fart? he said NO. I came to realized it was patrick...coz he was on my lap. My goodness...i cant help the smell.

Another funny story...he likes to sniff on my ##### and sleep too! whats in my #####??? :lol:

This time id trained my puppy how to get the ball as i throw it..and he can do it now...he knows what is NO... Just yesterday i got mad at him and was talking to him that biting is not good...so i yelled at him and he run away..the funny thing is he was hiding himself under the chair..if ill say OUTSIDE...he will go outside coz thats his punishment.

MEet my puppy...

CLICK HERE

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

had my immunization info transferred in I-693a thank God!

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

May 13, 2007- item was delivered in CHICAGO IL

May 16, 2007- AOS/EAD NOA recieved

June 2, 2007- Biometrics Appointment Date

June 21,2007-AOS transferred to California Service Center

July 10, 2007-I-485 Card production Ordered

July 11, 2007-Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

July 13, 2007-Approval notice sent- I-485

July 19, 2007- Green Card Arrived! Wooohooo!

July 24, 2007- I passed my driving written test!

August 22, 2007 Passed my road test and started my work!

April 2009- Removing Conditions Applied

September 11 -got my 10 Year green card! yahooo!

December 2010- Apply for Citizenship

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a Sheltie/Poodle named Polly. She is 15. She's deaf and slowing down, and she's the love of my life.

We have a Yorkie named Oliver- he will be 3 soon. He is a little nutcase.

1943945231sa4.jpg

We have an Australian Cattle Hound (related to blue heelers) named Bertha. She is SOOO funny! In the wintertime we use some space heaters to cut down on bills, our house has wood and tile floors. We usually turned off the heater at night, it sits in the hallway right outside our door. Well, she looooovvvveeeessss to lay right in front of it and keep warm. If we turn it off and it gets too cold, she would come in and make noise and wake us up and try to get in bed with us because she was cold. One night when my husband was back home visiting, she climbed in bed with me because she was cold. She loves to sunbathe outside, too.

She also likes to watch TV. I am serious! Not just the occasional look, she actually sits and stares at the screen for 5 minutes at a time. She likes Rachael Ray, basketball games and Sponge Bob. She does NOT like breakdancing. We have a local show that's filmed at a dance club here, she was watching it one day..she kind of tips her head to the side and looks at the screen with a puzzled look. These kids got up and started breakdancing and wiggling all over the place..and she actually WOOOFED at the TV!! I think the dancing scared her!

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
stoned.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

We have out-of-the-ordinary pets....lol...

My youngest daughter with "Bessey". (L)

dscn2172py2.jpg

My 2 daughters with Bessey. How many cows do YOU know that you can do this with? hehe

dcp0058fa5.jpg

And this was Alli with "Lovey" when Lovey was just a few hours old. Yes....that was taken in our house haha Little Lovey was rejected by her Mama and was born on a cold February morning. I found her half-dead and frozen and carried her into our kitchen to try to revive her...

1000560rki6.jpg

Some of our "wild" pets hehe..

dcp0019ro6.jpg

I have more but I'll share 'em later..on my way out to get groceries.

I wanna see PICS of your pets too!

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG these stories are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

my kitty buggy (bugsy, my dad named him that because when he was a kitty his eyes bugged out) is a black and white tuxedo cat with green eyes. he is a food addict like his mama. the minute you go in the kitchen he RUNS in there and cries for food. otherwise he never meows! for a long time i thought he had a problem with his voicebox! he knocks things off the counter, opens them with his paws (like a box of cookies or crackers), and eats the entire thing! i had a box of anna's ginger snaps and he ate them ALL! if he gets a hold of a loaf of bread he'll eat the center of all the bread and leave the crusts! what a piggy. its amazing he's not fatter than he is!

then we found out he has a thyroid problem and thats why he is so ravenous all the time. so now he takes medicine to tame his hunger. poor boy!

someday when i am more settled in my life i want to get a dog or two, a turtle, a rabbit, an aquarium, and morrrrrrrre! :D i love animals.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No story. Just a picture of my Max a couple months ago. Damn they grow up fast

Edited by dalegg

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When I came home from England last month, I had left most of my clothes behind since I'm moving over there later this year. So I had one loosley packed case and one empty case (carry on size) I filled the empty case with about $70.00 worth of chocolate cos I knew I was gonna miss it when I got home. Whenever I had a bad day, Jonny would bring home chocolate for me (L) I come home, pass some out and still have about half a suitcase left. I left the open suitcase on the floor and went to bed. When I woke up I was looking for my 12 year old Burmese cat Mimi because she always sleeps with me in bed. I call her name and I her her go 'mmbbbrrrr!' I look up and see she's just kicking back in my suitcase sleepin on the chocolate :lol: I took a picture of her then gave her a piece of my mind for melting all my chocolate!!!

Here's my little Chococat, Mimi. She also likes to sleep on Jonny's old tennies he left her last year. :lol:

if the image dosen't work, cos it's not working for me :( here's the link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/kiss...76/101_1773.jpg

post-2623-1178397412_thumb.jpg

Edited by kisschick1976

Life long Texan, living in Hull, UK. How did this happen?

11 January - We met online and became friends

4 February - Became a couple

17 March - I went to Hull to meet the guy

20 March - First "I love you"

25 March - I go home :(

16 November - He comes to visit me in Texas

25 November - he leaves back home :(

14 December - ENGAGED! <3

1 March- I fly off to see my babe in Hull

4 April - I go home :(

9 October - He comes back to Texas!!!!

13 October - WEDDING!!!

22 October - He goes back to England and I continue to wait for my settlement visa.

13 December 2007 - Move to England

Now the wait begins, I will become a citizen then we will DFC back to the US.

the-british-are-comming-small.jpg965-smaller.jpg

Our slide show .......... Our page on TheKnot.com

.png

We have out-of-the-ordinary pets....lol...

My youngest daughter with "Bessey". (L)

dscn2172py2.jpg

My 2 daughters with Bessey. How many cows do YOU know that you can do this with? hehe

dcp0058fa5.jpg

And this was Alli with "Lovey" when Lovey was just a few hours old. Yes....that was taken in our house haha Little Lovey was rejected by her Mama and was born on a cold February morning. I found her half-dead and frozen and carried her into our kitchen to try to revive her...

1000560rki6.jpg

Some of our "wild" pets hehe..

dcp0019ro6.jpg

I have more but I'll share 'em later..on my way out to get groceries.

I wanna see PICS of your pets too!

Wow! i loved it...i wanna hear stories more...when i was in the philippines me and my papa really loves to take care of our animals. We had chickens, goats, fish,geese and ducks. :yes:

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

OMG these stories are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

my kitty buggy (bugsy, my dad named him that because when he was a kitty his eyes bugged out) is a black and white tuxedo cat with green eyes. he is a food addict like his mama. the minute you go in the kitchen he RUNS in there and cries for food. otherwise he never meows! for a long time i thought he had a problem with his voicebox! he knocks things off the counter, opens them with his paws (like a box of cookies or crackers), and eats the entire thing! i had a box of anna's ginger snaps and he ate them ALL! if he gets a hold of a loaf of bread he'll eat the center of all the bread and leave the crusts! what a piggy. its amazing he's not fatter than he is!

then we found out he has a thyroid problem and thats why he is so ravenous all the time. so now he takes medicine to tame his hunger. poor boy!

someday when i am more settled in my life i want to get a dog or two, a turtle, a rabbit, an aquarium, and morrrrrrrre! :D i love animals.

i liked the stories...

got story this afternoon about my puppy while me and my husband kissing in bed...and he was there..he wanted to join.... :lol:

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

Patrick

post-29983-1178479926_thumb.jpg

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

I have a good news about my puppy. A complaining cry as i described himself this morning. He was whining, like he wanted to do something but he cant do it without ME....so i was thinking he wants to pee or poo..when i said U WANT TO GO OUTSIDE??? PATRICK? then he ran away and went to the door...he was a good boy! then he did... my training before was worthy....giving them time to realize what we want our pets to do...Do's and donts..it takes time..til theyl learn!

Here's patrick on the couch sleepin. :yes:

post-29983-1178550759_thumb.jpg

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed