coco84

CASE COMPLETED TO INTERVIEW - EMPLOYMENT BASE VISA - April

285 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
9 hours ago, hf2018 said:

@SpidersWeb what did the CEAC status page say when you got CC or when it was sent to the embassy?. I'm still waiting for CC, but the status has always been "At NVC" since before I paid the fees.

At that time and even at the moment it still reads "At NVC". I still haven't been scheduled for the interview.

Timeline

The CEAC status check doesn't work for me. It says I have entered the security code incorrectly even though it's correct. I tried a couple of times both at work and at home, so it's not a network or a device issue. I asked my colleagues with pending visas and they have no issues using it. I wonder what it is ☹️

4 hours ago, SpidersWeb said:

The CEAC status check doesn't work for me. It says I have entered the security code incorrectly even though it's correct. I tried a couple of times both at work and at home, so it's not a network or a device issue. I asked my colleagues with pending visas and they have no issues using it. I wonder what it is ☹️

This happens to me from time to time, usually the first time the page loads. Try loading the page, not inputing anything, then +F5 (hard refresh).

On 9/1/2018 at 11:24 AM, SpidersWeb said:

Hey! It doesn't work for me either. Maybe they are working on our files and getting them ready for interview?? 😂:innocent: 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Espis2018 said:

Hey! It doesn't work for me either. Maybe they are working on our files and getting them ready for interview?? 😂:innocent: 

I hope so! Even though I'm paranoid, like did they delete my case 😛

The status check still doesn't work for me, despite trying different networks, different devices, different browsers, refreshing as @hf2018 suggested.

Also, do they usually inform of scheduled appointments in the middle of each month? Is there a pattern?

1 hour ago, SpidersWeb said:

I hope so! Even though I'm paranoid, like did they delete my case 😛

The status check still doesn't work for me, despite trying different networks, different devices, different browsers, refreshing as @hf2018 suggested.

Also, do they usually inform of scheduled appointments in the middle of each month? Is there a pattern?

I just checked and it s working again for me. I believe they only inform in the middle of each month if someone cancels an appointment and you get their slot. If not, they will inform from the 15th day up to the 30th day of each month.

In my opinion the process is like this:

1) Visa bulletin released (Around 15th day of each month)

2) Local embassy sends available dates

3) NVC schedules visa interview appointments and sends visa interview letter.

We have been waiting for several weeks now. So, after October Visa bulletin - which should be released  around Septmember 13-15 - Hopefully we will be scheduled for an October interview. 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Espis2018 said:

I just checked and it s working again for me. I believe they only inform in the middle of each month if someone cancels an appointment and you get their slot. If not, they will inform from the 15th day up to the 30th day of each month.

In my opinion the process is like this:

1) Visa bulletin released (Around 15th day of each month)

2) Local embassy sends available dates

3) NVC schedules visa interview appointments and sends visa interview letter.

We have been waiting for several weeks now. So, after October Visa bulletin - which should be released  around Septmember 13-15 - Hopefully we will be scheduled for an October interview. 

When I read about the retrogression, I did think I'd have to wait until mid-September just like you said. 

You have waited even longer than me. I looked at your previous comments and your case was completed July 4, I'm 15 days behind you 😉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.