• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, so sad and tragic :(

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Timeline
Sadly this not only happens in Iraq, there was a case of an honour killing in the UK a couple of years ago, it goes on everywhere, I think the girl's uncles were sent to prison, this is only one case there are others.

There were several cases in Germany not long ago. The Turkish folks (some at least) still get off on this type of cowardly act. Fcuking monsters. :angry:

Sadly this not only happens in Iraq, there was a case of an honour killing in the UK a couple of years ago, it goes on everywhere, I think the girl's uncles were sent to prison, this is only one case there are others.

There were several cases in Germany not long ago. The Turkish folks (some at least) still get off on this type of cowardly act. Fcuking monsters. :angry:

Including "my" Turkish folks.

One of the reasons D. and I decided for me to move here rather than him moving to Belgium were multiple death threats by my so called father.

Sad.

Filed: Timeline
Including "my" Turkish folks.

One of the reasons D. and I decided for me to move here rather than him moving to Belgium were multiple death threats by my so called father.

Sad.

That's horrible. Sorry to hear.

Someone remind me again: What are we over there fighting for exactly?

the right to stone teenage girls to death? :unsure:

Under the new "regime" this is not allowed, or is it?

Further affirmation of the "Quagmire in Iraq", lost Americans and further lost respect for America. Bush and all of his cronies really suck!!!

We, as Americans, dropped the freakin ball on this one!!!! That would be Iraq....

How many decades will this continue?

ETA: Can on Country change another, in terms of culture? I think not. Evidence in hand.

Edited by William33

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Further affirmation of the "Quagmire in Iraq", lost Americans and further lost respect for America. Bush and all of his cronies really suck!!!

We, as Americans, dropped the freakin ball on this one!!!! That would be Iraq....

ETA: Can on Country change another, in terms of culture? I think not. Evidence in hand.

Wow...just wow...but then again, what did you expect from people that base their entire life around religion...nothing wrong with religion, but you have to use some damned common sense when you apply it...stupid and pathetic...as far as the war in Iraq, I agree we should pull out and let them kill themselves, they eventually will do it...they have been fighting for years, and will continue to fight for years after we are gone.

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Sorry William, this has nothing to do with Bush or the war. This stuff went on before the war and it will continue after we are gone. If you want to bash Bush fine, do it in another thread. This is about a culture and religion that allows this sort of thing. It happens all over the world, not just in Iraq. I even read a story about some Palistians in St. Louis a few years back that did this. Please keep some perspective.

Sorry William, this has nothing to do with Bush or the war. This stuff went on before the war and it will continue after we are gone. If you want to bash Bush fine, do it in another thread. This is about a culture and religion that allows this sort of thing. It happens all over the world, not just in Iraq. I even read a story about some Palistians in St. Louis a few years back that did this. Please keep some perspective.

Gary,

I disagree.

Aren't we supposed to be changing "hearts and minds"? Ridiculous, I know. But this is the reality of our Government.

This does include the core issue of this thread bro. It ain't gonna happen, as culture always rules.

Edit: for spelling...

Edited by William33

Gary,

I disagree.

Aren't we supposed to be changing "hearts and minds"? Ridiculous, I know. But this is the reality of our Government.

This does include the core issue of this thread bro. It ain't gonna happen, as culture always rules.

Edit: for spelling...

No, we are not trying to "change the hearts and minds" I challenge you to show me where Bush ever said that was our goal. We are there to combat terrorism and Al Queda. They have their culture and it isn't up to us to try to change that. Your letting your hatred for Bush cloud your thoughts. Unless you want us to outlaw their religion and start a totalitarian police state this is not something we can change. They have to do that themselves.

Allrighty then, the whole thing is fcucked.

I was hoping for better, but that ain't gonna happen.

What do we do now? I say withdraw. Why? In or out, we are targets. Out is less of a target.

Allrighty then, the whole thing is fcucked.

I was hoping for better, but that ain't gonna happen.

What do we do now? I say withdraw. Why? In or out, we are targets. Out is less of a target.

Oh well, I could make the point that I would rather be a target there where we have heavily armed solders that are equipped to deal with such things rather than innocent women and children being the target in our own country, but I can see it's an argument that is lost on some here.

Peace William.