707 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, IzzyKL said:

It was in a Dept of Homeland Security envelope. Hope you get yours soon too.

Thank you for the info. Not seeing anything on the site on our case is frustrating, but seeing your post was giving me hope. I bet I check the website 5x a day! lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
12 hours ago, IzzyKL said:

Nebraska filer here (NOA1 4/4)

We just received our NOA2 in the mail on Monday (12/17).

It was dated 12/13.

However, until now our status on the USCIS portal still hasn’t been updated.

Hang in there guys..and check your mail daily!

This gives me hope!!! My PD is 4/2 and it feels like its been FOREVER but i'll wait a little longer. Holidays are coming up so I won't expect anything until sometime in January.  By that time, I'll be able to inquire about my case.   

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The processing times for Texas have been shortened. That puts me at 2 weeks past the inquiry date. My NOA1 was 4/19. No response on my inquiry. This is so frustrating. 

656CC730-A675-46D7-8A61-5A30E3E82AAF.png

Edited by zeeshan916

On 12/16/2018 at 3:16 AM, Nody said:

What's wrong with Nebraska office ?!!! I haven't seen any early April approvals for 2 weeks now! 

My NOA1 is April 20

Today we complete 240 days waiting to hear anything from the USCIS and the estimated time on VJ keeps jumping everyday!! Why is it the slowest office ?!

On 12/16/2018 at 7:42 AM, luneta said:

I haven't posted anything yet but I gotta let go my frustration at this point. This Nebraska situation is getting ridiculous.

Have any late April filer called them yet? I feel like I should. The silence is dreadful.

You r not alone in this boat...April 24 NSC and just feel like Nebraska don’t give a rat A** about petitions being processed..I think they already started there Christmas holidays and most likely will resume at next year...even late March filers r left behind and NSC just stalled...to be honest I think April filers will start to get there approvals early next year ...so just hand on ...ride the storm and keep an eye on horizon...Hope never dies...🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

April filer here, At a point I was getting nervous regarding my case until I started following this forum

PD : 02/04/2018

RFE 10/09/2018

Potomac Service Center

Timeline
On 12/18/2018 at 5:53 PM, Tin & Mark 128 said:

Thank you for the info. Not seeing anything on the site on our case is frustrating, but seeing your post was giving me hope. I bet I check the website 5x a day! lol

i check mine 😂like 10 x a day 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Parisa_1234 said:

Has anyone called the USCIS? I am confused by the options and not sure how I can speak with a live person?

Press 1,1,1 and then enter your receipt number. After the automated system tells you the status, press 3 to speak to a rep. 

Timeline
On 12/20/2018 at 5:53 PM, Parisa_1234 said:

stop doing that! it frustrates you more. I want to just give up checking my status during the holidays!

Ok I would try to keep my mind busy but on a serious not it's really hard. Hopefully we all start getting some good news from Jan.

Just when I had given up and taken it off of the table until next year, my wife called me this morning and woke me up with the best news and best Christmas present ever!

APPROVED! Thank you NSC.

Timeline
08DEC17 - Married: Tagaytay, Cavite, PH
29MAR18 - Packet sent to Rapid Visa
03APR18 - Packet sent to PHX lockbox
05APR18 - NOA1
21DEC18 - NOA2

Quite honestly, we were both thinking that we might get an RFE because I did not send any photos, chat logs, or other info. But, I am guessing that they either viewed my FB page with all the photos of us together as well as me with her family. 

I am wondering if they do passport research. IF so, they will see that I have traveled to the Philippines 3x this year. Then, earlier this year I bought us tickets for our vacations to Singapore & Indonesia. 2 weeks ago, I flew us to Taiwan where we spent 8 days there for our 1 year anniversary. Like I said, we both thought that we might get RFE because I did not send much, other than the legal documents and I think a copy of our wedding invitation and something else. So if they do check FB post and or Passport usage and that I went to the Philippines several times and that we traveled together and passports stamped and scanned in different countries together. I do not know if those were things that helped, but I am so glad we finally got it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone ! Did someone received any news after the NOA2? We got the NOA2 on October 29th, 2018 but no news yet. We sent them an email and they just answered this on december 10th:  "Your petition is currently awaiting data entry into our local system.". Is anybody else in the same situation?

Thanks!

On 12/23/2018 at 12:10 AM, Amustfa said:

Finally Approved 😊

Nebraska service centre 

NOA1   04/04/2018

NOA2   17/12/2018

We received NOA2 by mail. No online status update till now. 

Best of luck to all of you😊

That gives me hope that one of these days I get NOA2 in the mail! The online status keeps showing the boring phrase "my case was received" !!!

Hello VJ Menbers..

just to vent out frustration....I was checking the app for late March to mid April filers and all I see is case received or REF ...not even a single Approval...this is absolutely unfair that other service centers r well into may or June and Hellbraska is still stuck on March..I was hoping that I might get approval in Dec ...well the  way things r looking I don’t even thing I will get  anything untill mid Feb...I don’t even feel like calling them and speaking...As I know there answer will be and will just shoot my BP through the roof...so Happy new year to All of you and see u next year and hoping every one will get there approvals next year...🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.