707 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Guysmiley said:

Zeeshan916 I am still waiting too.  NOA1 April 6th old site.  TSC.  242 days now. Two days until we are outside of normal processing times.  Both my inquiry and my Congressman's inquiry got the same response:  Action within 60 days.  May be waiting until sometime in Mid January.  This is ridiculous.

It is ridiculous especially with VJ showing that May filers are now getting approved. I wish USCIS would at least indicate if someone is actually processing the file. 

Update on mine:

Mailing date - April 9, 2018
Case Received - April 16, 2018
Approved - Oct. 5, 2018
Case Was Sent To The Department of State - Oct. 17, 2018
Received email from NVC with Case number and invoice ID: Nov. 30, 2018

Anyone here having issues connecting to https://ceac.state.gov/IV site?

I'll probably just have to try again in few hours.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ces07 said:

Update on mine:

Mailing date - April 9, 2018
Case Received - April 16, 2018
Approved - Oct. 5, 2018
Case Was Sent To The Department of State - Oct. 17, 2018
Received email from NVC with Case number and invoice ID: Nov. 30, 2018

Anyone here having issues connecting to https://ceac.state.gov/IV site?

I'll probably just have to try again in few hours.

Congrats! The site isn’t working for me either. 

What service center was your case at and are you a US Citizen? Mine was receive 4/16 at TSC and I’m a citizen. Still waiting 😔

Edited by zeeshan916

Zeeshan916, both responses indicated that our petition is being actively reviewed and USCIS is processing the case. The response from the 22nd further states Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. If that is the case seems like we should have received a notice of action by now though....I don't understand why an officer would need to spend more than three weeks looking at my case.  I gave lots and lots of evidence.

10 minutes ago, Guysmiley said:

WE WERE APPROVED TODAY!!! WAAHOO!!

Congratulations!

By the way, couldsomebody explain me how to get a congressman involved in this? Who we should write/call? I have no idea how it works, but I wanna try everything to speed up the process.. thanks! 

32 minutes ago, Schalcon said:

Congratulations!

By the way, couldsomebody explain me how to get a congressman involved in this? Who we should write/call? I have no idea how it works, but I wanna try everything to speed up the process.. thanks! 

Just email your Congressman. Don't over think it.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:09 AM, The Rock ll said:

Nebraska AKA Hellbraska AKA Slowbraska ...did they went into hibernation...I haven’t seen any approvals for late March to early April what so ever.....agonizing  wait is killing ...PD 24th April old website...other SC r well into Late April to Early May...

I really hope to get NOA2 by the end of December! My patience is wearing thin! I think Nebraska is about 1 month behind compared to Texas or Vermont center and if that is the case, I think we should have a response within a month!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, Guysmiley said:

Did you receive a notification about the approval or call the uscis?

we were told that we are approved but I haven’t seen any updated or notification yet....

Try Google Schalcon. I called Eddyrhn. Sites haven't updated yet. They said they mailed the approval on the 4th.

Try Google Schalcon. I called Eddyrhn. Sites haven't updated yet. They said they mailed the approval on the 4th.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Guysmiley said:

Congrats! Good luck at the next stage. 

@Guysmiley did you have to speak to someone when you called or did the automated system tell you that you were approved?

Edited by zeeshan916

50 minutes ago, zeeshan916 said:

Congrats! Good luck at the next stage. 

@Guysmiley did you have to speak to someone when you called or did the automated system tell you that you were approved?

I spoke with someone. The automated system still just said case received.

Hey April filers. For all of you who haven't got approval yet, hang in there. I've seen some desperate souls who worry they have been left behind, but so far everyone seems to get their approval eventually. You time will be soon!

For anyone interested: we just received our case number at the NVC. It tooks 6 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.