707 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rich817! said:

Anyone get approval from USCIS yet? I'm on 200th day. Cr1 here Texas service center

I am 201 days and still waiting NSC...NSC is still processing March and have about another Month to go...My VJ timeline keep on jumping and now it’s showing mid Dec to late Dec..god knows when will we all get approved...keep fingers crossed ...

Hi everyone. we finally got approved today November 13th 2018. After 222 days.

NOA 1: 5th April 2018

Potomac Service Center

We are beyond exited. Just hang in there everyone just when we taught there was no light at the end of the tunnel thats when we received the good news.

i found out via the USCIS. 

hello April Filers! Just a quick update! We just got approved yesterday 11/13/18 from TSC! 🤩🙌🏼

NOA1: 04/24/18

NOA2: 11/13/18

the app and old website showed our approval but not in the new website though as it says still no update 🙁. I hope its legit!  Good luck to all filers!  

Now whats next? LOL

Edited by pd20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, SundaySunday said:

Received NOA2 by letter October 29 with a Notice Date of 10/23. Nebraska SEvice Center (NSC). Yesterday  11/1, I received an email stating my case has been sent to the Department of State  (NVC) for visa processing. Same information on my USCIS app.

Lucky you! Congratulations

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Timeline
23 hours ago, pd20 said:

hello April Filers! Just a quick update! We just got approved yesterday 11/13/18 from TSC! 🤩🙌🏼

NOA1: 04/24/18

NOA2: 11/13/18

the app and old website showed our approval but not in the new website though as it says still no update 🙁. I hope its legit!  Good luck to all filers!  

Now whats next? LOL

Congrats.

And yeah, what's next?   (I also just got approved)

Are we just to wait until the NVC contacts our beneficiary overseas?

Edited by catmonkey

Hello guys,

Our case has been approved as well. :dance:

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 04/23/2018

NOA2: 11/15/2018

Old website and the app said approve. New website is still showing the old status.

Side Note:

I contacted my senator last week though email and provided them with all the documents. I got a email from them in the morning that the immigration liaison has contacted USCIS on my behalf and will get a response from them within 6-8 weeks. Magically, I got the message from the app that the case has been approved in the afternoon. I would suggest people to contact their congressman or senators and use all possible resources to fasten this process.

Hello, our application was approved on Nov 16.

Noa 1 - April 16 at TSC

Noa 2 - Nov 16

I got a text message saying the case is updated so I logged on the the site and it said approved. The update was on the old site not the new site.

Should we all make a WhatsApp group for NVC stage?

Edited by umalik91

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, umalik91 said:

Noa 1 - April 16 at TSC

Noa 2 - Nov 16

I got a text message saying the case is updated so I logged on the the site and it said approved. The update was on the old site not the new site.

Congrats! Did you get the text message on Saturday?

My NOA1 is Apr 19 at TSC. Hopefully, I’m next. 

1 hour ago, zeeshan916 said:

Congrats! Did you get the text message on Saturday?

My NOA1 is Apr 19 at TSC. Hopefully, I’m next. 

7 hours ago, umalik91 said:

Noa 1 - April 16 at TSC

Noa 2 - Nov 16

Congrats!

we’re waiting on NVC to send us a new case number. They said they received it last week on Tuesday.

Timeline
18 hours ago, Kat1111 said:

Hi guys, 

After I submitted I-130 in April, I submitted AOS in August.  

I-130 was transferred to CSC. Will I still receive an approval letter or I-130 will be approved after my AOS interview is scheduled?

Thank you!

What is AOS?

On 11/18/2018 at 6:04 AM, NickBo said:

Congrats!

we’re waiting on NVC to send us a new case number. They said they received it last week on Tuesday.

They (NVC) notified you when they received it?   Or did you find out just by calling them every now and then?

Edited by catmonkey

4 minutes ago, catmonkey said:

What is AOS?

They (NVC) notified you when they received it?   Or did you find out just by calling them every now and then?

We've been calling the NVC once a week since our case had been transferred on Oct 16th  and two weeks ago they said they've received it but haven't entered into the system yet. Will call NVC again today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.