Vi Mazzella

Discrimination...

157 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You believe in God, you don't believe in God, it is all fine with me. No matter. The thing is, is treat your brother and sister with love and respect. Know they are your brothers and sisters.

Belief in God is personal, noone has the proof for sure.

But one thing we do have the proof on is more than 85% of Americans were cheering for this Bloodbath we call Iraq. Now too many are screaming bloody murder, that there is too much blood!!

Well that it is a proven fact that Iraq never had WMD's before we thought we would slaughter, so I think over 85% of American's need to be more cool and smart to judge before they scream go or laugh at a movie theater employee.

I know I know. All the people in VJ were part of that 15% and I like that very much. For us to realize we are brothers and sisters and not vampires with a need for blood.

I can't remember any poll showing 85% support for the Iraq war. Proof, please.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/polls/tables/live/0326.htm

2. Do you favor or oppose the U.S. war with Iraq?

Favor Oppose No opinion

2003 Mar 24-25 71 27 2

2003 Mar 22-23 72 25 3

http://www.usiraqprocon.org/pop/Resources-Polls.html

.F.6. "Do you think the United States has or has not presented strong evidence showing that Iraq is trying to develop nuclear weapons?"

Date Taken Has Has Not No Opinion

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82357,00.html

The latest FOX News poll, conducted by Opinion Dynamics Corporation, finds that fully 78 percent of Americans support (66 percent “strongly” support) taking action to disarm Iraq and remove Saddam Hussein from power and 18 percent oppose. Earlier this month support for action was at 71 percent (54 percent “strongly” supported) with 20 percent opposed.

Feb. 9, 2003 62% 33% 5%

I know math education in the US needs to improve, but even *I* know that that is NOT 85%. Try again, dear.

Now I do get one from England in Texas

yes

my lucky day

The KKK are racist to all people non white

but what would you call me who is ONLY racist to Enlish(less) and Texans(more)?? Well actually most of the South seems a little to Good ol' Boy to me

but that is neither here nor there

why are you hating on Texans and English for? And now you lump "most" of the South as "Good ol' Boy" ? Seems to me you need to learn how to " . .treat your brothers and sisters with love and respect" as you said earlier. Sometimes the one screaming racists IS the one tht is racist.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Now I do get one from England in Texas

yes

my lucky day

The KKK are racist to all people non white

but what would you call me who is ONLY racist to Enlish(less) and Texans(more)?? Well actually most of the South seems a little to Good ol' Boy to me

but that is neither here nor there

You're not even playing with a full deck of RACE cards.

Game over, you lose.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
but what would you call me who is ONLY racist to Enlish(less) and Texans(more)??
Well, since neither English nor Texan are races, we can only conclude that you are a dumbass.

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
but what would you call me who is ONLY racist to Enlish(less) and Texans(more)??
Well, since neither English nor Texan are races, we can only conclude that you are a dumbass.

Cheers!

AKDiver

:lol::lol:

that was mean but I about fell off my chair laughing.

:lol:

Cheers to you back

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Cheers!

AKDiver

I AM A DUMB ###

OR DUMBASS

HOW YOU LIKE MY FRIEND

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.