AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mariasd21 said:

what I think is that they put my name wrong in their system because in my noa1 and  noa2 I have my correct name... :rolleyes: I will not let them make me angry

USCIS is sometimes a mistery on how it works. I have heard this issue being mentioned here in Vj before. I was just wondering. No point on getting angry anyways. 

8/7/2017                    NOA-1

3/1/2018                    NOA-2

3/15/2018                  NVC case received

3/22/2018                  NVC case assigned

3/23/2018                  Consulate ready

4/11/2018                  Medical

4/17/2018                  Visa Approved

4/24/2018                  Visa on hand

5/23/2018                  Point of Entry ATL

5/24/2018                  Marriage license, officiant and certificate / applied for SS#

5/31/2018                  AOS/AP/EAD

6/7/2018                    email notification of NOA-1

6/11/2018                  NOA-1 hard copies for AOS/EAD/AP

6/27/2018                  Biometrics for AOS/EAD

7/7/2018                    ready to be scheduled for interview

7/11/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (email from USCIS)

8/22/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (same email again)

9/5/2018                     We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is getting boring!!!)

10/3/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is insanity, 4th time while some got GC)

10/17/2018                After 136 days of wait in HELL, finally EAD in production

10/21/2018                Card was mailed to me, and yes it said so on a Sunday night, while Vj-ing

10/22/2018                Card was picked up by the USPS

10/24/2018                EAD in hand. F%^&& finally

12/28/2018                Interview has been scheduled. Waiting for notification with date by snail mail

1 hour ago, José y Yeny said:

Help, guys, filling the form DS 160 when you ask if you have the vaccines according to the law of the United States that I must put, yes or no? And the electronic signature how is it done? I'm sorry for my questions but I do not understand this 😳 thanks...

This is one of those questions that can be answered either way. I say Yes because they will be completed at your medical prior to the CO adjudicating your case. But I can see why someone would answer no. Another confusing question on the DS160.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Greenbaum another question from ds-160,im from philliphines and about the name? there's only surname and given name.i googled it and it says  your given name is the first name and middle name. Im just confused coz some of my friends who just had their interview this month and last month said that's it's ok not to put the middle name.do i have to put my name and middle name together in the given name? thank you☺️

Edited by stat

18 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

This is one of those questions that can be answered either way. I say Yes because they will be completed at your medical prior to the CO adjudicating your case. But I can see why someone would answer no. Another confusing question on the DS160.

I can only speak for myself on this one (everyone is different) but this is what I did : I booked an appointment at the clinic that does the immigration physicals (I did not book the actual physical exam just a meeting with the doctor). I brought my vaccinations booklets and the K1 list of vaccines and the Dr. went through each one to determine if I need any booster shots or whatnot. The Dr. explained I had everything I would need to immigrate to the US, no further shots are required. When I was leaving, the admin assistant said 'thanks, have a good day and we'll see you next time... Don't forget to bring your packet! 😁"

The place that does the physical exams just so happens to be the same place I go for my routine yearly physicals so that definitely helps since I'm already in their system. I did all this 6-7 months ago because at the time I knew that certain vaccines required booster shots several months after the first one so I wanted to give myself extra time just in case. Something to keep in mind ☺️

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

In my case, I do have all the vaccines however, I do not have the documentation that shows I have all the vaccinations required for immigration as it is given at the medical (DS-3025) I checked no and wrote the explanation explaining I will receive it at the medical before the interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to assign a case # for an electronic case? I called 4/27 and said they received my case that day. When can I start calling?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Darle_Janel said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to assign a case # for an electronic case? I called 4/27 and said they received my case that day. When can I start calling?

Mine is electronic and it took 1 day to have case number

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Darle_Janel said:

Mine took 2 days. 

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mr & Mr said:

Mine took 2 days. 

From what I've been hearing electronic cases arrive faster at the embassy, correct? I just need to schedule the interview fast, since POE is June 14th and I'm sort of freaking out. 

32 minutes ago, Hangtruong said:

Mine is electronic and it took 1 day to have case number

Has yours arrived at the embassy or does is it still at the NVC?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

Hi guys. Sorry to ask this question. How do I know if the case is electronic or not?

When your case is received, and they will tell you. If they tell you to dial 5 it is electronic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.