AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,346 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

U.K, London

I believe it is 6 months (some may say 12 too but I go with 6 cause we actually had this discussion before in June filers)

The reason I go with 6 is, they seem to like the police certification from the country of residence as current as possible.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wildcoffeelover said:

Noa1 10/23/17

Noa2 text/email/new website USCIS 04/25/2018 334am Seattle, WA time

Hardcopy received 04/27/2018 USPS

Hardcopy dated 04/23/2018 expires 08/22/3018! 

Will start calling NVC 05/07/2018 to get Case #

Affidavit of Support + tax docs 2017, 2016, 2015/ employer letter/ 4 pay stubs/bank letter

30 pictures of my visit with both of us in a book dated and place on back of pics

10 pics of WhatsApp video calls 

screen shot of WhatsApp audio calls on call various lengths 

WhatsApp chat logs  for past year plus 

new updated letters of intent to marry with us embassy address also complete copy of k1 petition along with copies of noa1 and noa2

Wedding planner book with venue emails application officiant info and emails caterers info emails wedding dress alterations receipt engagement ring receipt receive by my fiancé via USPS when proposed via FaceTime. Pictures of venue  color swatches for wedding colors wedding cake estimate arch rental info tentative date October 20

messenger chat log, I phone texts for last year messenger chat log fiancé and my 23 year old son text messages with my 16yr and 10 yr old daughters

letters from my coworkers who have chatted via video WhatsApp at my 1hour lunch and witnesses my daily video/audio calls on my lunch past 1yr  I think that’s all the evidence I got to send to my fiancé for his visa interview hopefully had date scheduled late June early July 🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

Wedding Planner Book??? Ghana??

I've read somewhere from @Greenbaum that showing details of your upcoming Wedding may read off in a bad way to the CO and Ghana...I think the details of the Wedding is a NO.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

Wedding Planner Book??? Ghana??

I've read somewhere from @Greenbaum that showing details of your upcoming Wedding may read off in a bad way to the CO and Ghana...I think the details of the Wedding is a NO.

Yikes really so I really need to rethink this than!  I know Ghana is very tricky hard to  interview hmm thanks for the heads up 👍🏽

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

@ChuAni Congrats Sweetie!!! @Kswtangel @Little_Vixen @Swissmiss82 @Christy&J

Ok girls, we decided to gamble. (I know how things should go but we decided to risk it)

So My case is at NVC and most likely won't get ready for a while because it is a 9 day holiday in Japan (I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate this holiday!!!!)

So I submitted DS-160.. everything is good till here...

Gamble No.1:  scheduled my medical for may 15 because I will fly to Turkey on 18, unless I get the e-mail from NVC or packet 3 (snail mail) from embassy I may have to reschedule.

Then I paid the MRV fee....

Gamble No.2: I booked the interview for July 9. 

I read all the packet 3 information I could find and it seems like that's just a packet and I may or may not chose to send some things... which I mean if they don't come till July 9 I believe there are bigger problems then risking one interview date.... 

So in the end, I was ready with everything. every single paper and information... and I gambled... now may I have all fingers crossed here please :rofl:

Aahhh! Babegirl, you're damn ready for this.😱😍💖💖

Reviewing the Cards;

Gamble 1: May 15 is 3 wks from now and I can bet you will be hearing from the Embassy (Packet 3) before then. E.g, I thought my case would leave NVC in a week time (next week), but surprised it left in just 3 days. Your case will leave NVC latest Next week Thursday and Embassy would have it, including sending the Packet 3 latest in next 2 weeks.

How will it affect the Medicals?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Wildcoffeelover said:

Yikes really so I really need to rethink this than!  I know Ghana is very tricky hard to  interview hmm thanks for the heads up 👍🏽

You're welcome..

You may have to leave behind anthing concerning Engagement Pictures, Wedding Details. Just go with Normal pictures of you with him, including family. Review the whatsapp chats, exclude anything that will give a second thought if you're already married to him 'Traditionally' or any way.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Aahhh! Babegirl, you're damn ready for this.😱😍💖💖

Reviewing the Cards;

Gamble 1: May 15 is 3 wks from now and I can bet you will be hearing from the Embassy (Packet 3) before then. E.g, I thought my case would leave NVC in a week time (next week), but surprised it left in just 3 days. Your case will leave NVC latest Next week Thursday and Embassy would have it, including sending the Packet 3 latest in next 2 weeks.

How will it affect the Medicals?

They want a letter either form NVC or embassy that has my case number and name. So they said email would work too.

I will take a print of NVC page the worst case, and beg them by explaining I need to leave the country... 

Other than these I decided to get ready my university transcripts and a resume ready. because I work in IT... It sounds fancy but my background actually has nothing to do with it. So I'll just have it ready just in case. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

They want a letter either form NVC or embassy that has my case number and name. So they said email would work too.

I will take a print of NVC page the worst case, and beg them by explaining I need to leave the country... 

Other than these I decided to get ready my university transcripts and a resume ready. because I work in IT... It sounds fancy but my background actually has nothing to do with it. So I'll just have it ready just in case. 

Ooh! That's okay, then. You will hear from NVC then. If not, you use the page or you call NVC in their presence (this process has made me to be strategic). 

I'm processing my University Transcripts too, but not for the Interview as I'm not with I.T. 

8 hours ago, Kswtangel said:

@Swissmiss82, @Naes, @emekus94, @Thelucybelle  Our case number finally showed up on CEAC and it’s IN TRANSIT!!!!  We were even able to schedule my fiance’s interview at London Embassy already for May 23!!  They had as early as May 9th and even some for the following week but as my fiance’s medical exam is not until the 12th we needed to push it out a bit.  I am so excited beyond words right now!  I just want to jump and cry and scream all at once!  :D:D :dance:

yaaaay glad to hear that :D wohooo! let's go let's go let's go!!! 

so plans on POE? :D 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 hour ago, Naes said:

@ChuAni Congrats Sweetie!!! @Kswtangel @Little_Vixen @Swissmiss82 @Christy&J

Ok girls, we decided to gamble. (I know how things should go but we decided to risk it)

So My case is at NVC and most likely won't get ready for a while because it is a 9 day holiday in Japan (I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate this holiday!!!!)

So I submitted DS-160.. everything is good till here...

Gamble No.1:  scheduled my medical for may 15 because I will fly to Turkey on 18, unless I get the e-mail from NVC or packet 3 (snail mail) from embassy I may have to reschedule.

Then I paid the MRV fee....

Gamble No.2: I booked the interview for July 9. 

I read all the packet 3 information I could find and it seems like that's just a packet and I may or may not chose to send some things... which I mean if they don't come till July 9 I believe there are bigger problems then risking one interview date.... 

So in the end, I was ready with everything. every single paper and information... and I gambled... now may I have all fingers crossed here please :rofl:

YAAY YAAY YAY!!! i'm beyond happy!!! :D

it always ends out in the end just in time, so also these next steps will be just right! wohooo

we got to celebraaateeee

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I called again a text at 3 am my time (9pm est) and no case # yet 😅 But the guy confirmed that our case has been received 🎉 That's something ... right 😊? How long does it usually take to get a number ? A few hours ? Days ? I used to love weekend but now I just wanna keep calling 😝

Edited by Bianca89

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

I called again a text at 3 am my time (9pm est) and no case # yet 😅 But the guy confirmed that our case has been received 🎉 That's something ... right 😊? How long does it usually take to get a number ? A few hours ? Days ? I used to love weekend but now I just wanna keep calling 😝

That’s definitely something as some cases were disappearing and having supernatural tendencies 🤣🤣

is it 7 or 5? 7 can take as little as 2-3 hours (mine came early morning next day as the first case of the day) 5 can take a little bit longer because that’s electronic but then goes faster through transit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

That’s definitely something as some cases were disappearing and having supernatural tendencies 🤣🤣

is it 7 or 5? 7 can take as little as 2-3 hours (mine came early morning next day as the first case of the day) 5 can take a little bit longer because that’s electronic but then goes faster through transit.

😝 i pressed #7. I got the first confirmation that they received it at 6pm est and called again at 9pm est but nadaaaa ☺️ I just try again Monday morning - maybe I'm lucky 🍀 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.