AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Darle_Janel said:

So my case was received at the NVC today!!! NOA2 was April 9th online. How early can I call to receive the case #??

Hi! How did you find out they received it?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
58 minutes ago, RubyAndChester said:

Thank you Naes for your quick answer! And which form is it? l-134 OR l-864?

I-134 for k1, I-864 for AOS 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
1 minute ago, Andreypa said:

Hi! How did you find out they received it?

I just called right now. I've been pressing 7 before, so now I decided to press 5 just to try it out and she told me it was received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey does anyone know how long my police check is valid for? I received it today before I got my case #. My interview will be in London. Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Darle_Janel said:

I just called right now. I've been pressing 7 before, so now I decided to press 5 just to try it out and she told me it was received. 

Good luck to you! I will start knocking on May,10t-May 11th (that time will come soon....) I'm sure you'll get it fast enough, if you call everyday from now on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Darle_Janel said:

Keep calling..

Timeline
9 hours ago, streanor said:

FINALLY I got answers!! 

Same thing as @reblem14 and @Kat123. After 5 calls being told there must have been a mistake they haven't received it I was told my file is on the electronic system and to call back to extension 5. Called extension 5 and was told my case was received today, the 27th.. SO WEIRD but I'm relieved they really do have it.

Thanks so much for your encouragement @Naes and @Kswtangel through my meltdown today, I'm exhausted from it.. now I need a drink ;)

I hope (or more like I think from IT perspective) it is an overall update on their side, and most agents we talk only see what is in the screen before them. so because they updated that system it showed like it received just today? 

I couldn't go through yet but I hope they gave you more answer in the upcoming 4 pages I'll read :D 

Timeline

Guys I'm just going through so I'm sorry if things were resolved and I'm just giving weird answers :whistle:

10 hours ago, José y Yeny said:

Hi, guys, because when I call NVC I do not have option 1 and 7, it just gives me the option to choose the language, someone does the same thing? 😓😥

Which number you call and what you do next?

9 hours ago, AnthonyJ said:

Hey @Naes congratulations on getting your number and I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out for you!! I have a quick question for you.

Have you ever heard of anyone getting there case number and it comes up as invalid? I got my case number and I looked it up, said invalid, called back up to confirm it and it was correct.... Does it take a while to go into the system or something? 

It seems like it is happening to many...

Did everyone'S case resolved this issue by now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.