AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, J❤️J said:

Oh.my.gosh!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you girl!!! 💃🎉🎊🎉🍾🥂🇩🇪🇺🇲 (I couldn't decide on which emojis so I used them all!!!) 

Thanks girl  😅😊❤️ You're so sweet ☺️ Hopefully that's the truth and they arent playing games with my heart 😂 haha did you get your case number already 😍? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our case finally reached NVC today.  We still don't have a number.  Our NOA2 was 4-6 online.  I am hoping that since ours is electronic that it will move faster from here since it took 3 weeks between NOA2 and NVC received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Kswtangel said:

@Swissmiss82, @Naes, @emekus94, @Thelucybelle  Our case number finally showed up on CEAC and it’s IN TRANSIT!!!!  We were even able to schedule my fiance’s interview at London Embassy already for May 23!!  They had as early as May 9th and even some for the following week but as my fiance’s medical exam is not until the 12th we needed to push it out a bit.  I am so excited beyond words right now!  I just want to jump and cry and scream all at once!  :D:D :dance:

This makes me so happy as we are going through London as well and I have been super nervous about interview availability since we haven’t received our case number yet 

15 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

Thanks girl  😅😊❤️ You're so sweet ☺️ Hopefully that's the truth and they arent playing games with my heart 😂 haha did you get your case number already 😍? 

Hi!!! I was honestly so happy to see your post! It made me really happy to see it was received!!! I haven't gotten my case# yet but I havent been calling every day either... My fiance and I decided calling once a week is good enough. He's coming to visit me in May so I think we're just being relaxed about the whole thing lol... He's naturally laid back (it's his Hawaiian way, he says) and I've started really getting into yoga, meditation and practicing mindfulness exercises so the two of us are being wayyyyyyy laid back at the moment lol. Not sure that's a great thing though 🤣     I hope you get your case # soon!!! 🤞I'm always wishing you the best! 😊👯

Edited by J❤️J
Typo

Timeline

weeellll i called NVC again, i have been pressing 7 this whole time.  Gus let me know that i have a pivot processing case and to call back and press 5.  While i have been pressing 7, they informed me that my case was received on the 25th.

When i pressed 5, Daphne let me know that they just received my case today and that my case is a part of the new online system.  This is kind of good news right? lol... strange process. Gus is very nice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, annaandasbjorn said:

weeellll i called NVC again, i have been pressing 7 this whole time.  Gus let me know that i have a pivot processing case and to call back and press 5.  While i have been pressing 7, they informed me that my case was received on the 25th.

When i pressed 5, Daphne let me know that they just received my case today and that my case is a part of the new online system.  This is kind of good news right? lol... strange process. Gus is very nice

Same happened to me and few other people,hopefully it is good thing😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kswtangel said:

@Swissmiss82, @Naes, @emekus94, @Thelucybelle  Our case number finally showed up on CEAC and it’s IN TRANSIT!!!!  We were even able to schedule my fiance’s interview at London Embassy already for May 23!!  They had as early as May 9th and even some for the following week but as my fiance’s medical exam is not until the 12th we needed to push it out a bit.  I am so excited beyond words right now!  I just want to jump and cry and scream all at once!  :D:D :dance:

Really happy for you love!!! Can’t wait for all the good news May will bring to everyone!!

2 hours ago, AnthonyJ said:

Hey just a quick question I'm from London too do we need to follow the steps here as said when you check the status from the link? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

No.  That process seems to be for immigrant visas that are processed completely by NVC.  Ours are not.  They are handled by the local consulate office.  Have you already completed your DS-160 and requested your police certificate?  If not, do that ASAP.  Now that you have your case number, you need to call Knightsbridge to schedule your medical exam if you haven’t already done so.  After you schedule your exam, you’ll need to complete the Notification of Applicant Readiness Form so that you can schedule your interview at the Embassy.  When your NVC case status changes to “In-transit” you can go to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv to create an account and schedule an interview.  Make sure that you allow at least 5 working days between the date of your medical exam and the date of your interview or risk the results from the exam not arriving in time.  Hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to assist.  :)

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

1 hour ago, Tpienkowski said:

This makes me so happy as we are going through London as well and I have been super nervous about interview availability since we haven’t received our case number yet 

I know!  I was so happy as well!  I feared there would be nothing until June but there were quite a few spots left in May.  :)

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)

1 hour ago, Thelucybelle said:

Really happy for you love!!! Can’t wait for all the good news May will bring to everyone!!

Thanks so much sweet Lucy!  It’s been wonderful celebrating everyone’s progress along the way but it’s almost surreal to finally be experiencing it now for ourselves.  :) 

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018

2 hours ago, Brittani said:

That's really exciting. Ours is London too. I can't wait to get our damn case number.

CONGRATS!

Thanks so much!  I am beyond excited! :D  And girl I know how frustrating that wait is.  Ours took 3 weeks to arrive at NVC.  However, it seems London is transitioning to electronic case files so there’s a longer wait up front but the rest of the process seems to be much quicker.  We just received our case number yesterday and it’s already in transit to the Embassy!  So don’t stress too much.  The wait time evens out in the end and it’ll be here before you know it! :)

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018

9 minutes ago, Kswtangel said:

Thanks so much!  I am beyond excited! :D  And girl I know how frustrating that wait is.  Ours took 3 weeks to arrive at NVC.  However, it seems London is transitioning to electronic case files so there’s a longer wait up front but the rest of the process seems to be much quicker.  We just received our case number yesterday and it’s already in transit to the Embassy!  So don’t stress too much.  The wait time evens out in the end and it’ll be here before you know it! :)

So once you get case number and it's in transit we can go ahead and start scheduling? :)

2 hours ago, Meisha&Jake said:

This is nice to see! Im also from the UK (waiting for NVC number atm) but to see some interview dates reassures me they have frequent availability :) Thank you

You’re welcome!  :)  I was worried about the same thing as well so I was excited and surprised when I saw the availability!

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.