April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

@Little_Vixen @ChuAni

Got my case number!

First number of the day! 

Calling medical tomorrow and forcefully vacationing in turkey for 2 months... with my grandma!!!! 

FINALLY!!!! I knew it wouldnt be long.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Ummmm, my heart may have just stopped for a solid few second!

I'm going through the same stupid thing NVC put you through @Naes ...I just called and the woman said they have not received my case, said whoever told me it was received was wrong!! ...I'm gonna call back try ask someone else...

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, streanor said:

I'm going through the same stupid thing NVC put you through @Naes ...I just called and the woman said they have not received my case, said whoever told me it was received was wrong!! ...I'm gonna call back try ask someone else...

I called back in 2 seconds. And if it is the same person just hung up and call again.. 

Was it piper? If it was, tell her to check the database first!

seriously sooo sorry you had to feel that by the way... I started crying in an instant with cold sweat! Don’t worry apparently they don’t say received unless it was received but they do say not received although it was (I have no clue what they’re doing!

Edited by Naes

Yup that’s the best thing to do.  I’m not sure why different people will give different answers.  Maybe they don’t want to answer questions about how long it will take to get a case number so they just say it isn’t there yet.  Either way, it’s annoying and frustrating. :bonk:

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

I called back in 2 seconds. And if it is the same person just hung up and call again.. 

seriously sooo sorry you had to feel that by the way... I started crying in an instant with cold sweat! Don’t worry apparently they don’t say received unless it was received but they do say not received although it was (I have no clue what they’re doing!

Ugh!!!  You had Piper tooo???  She was my “I wanna punch a Piper” to your Emmett! :rofl:

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

I called back, got someone else, they also said it's not received.. now I'm having a mini breakdown.

It wasn't Piper, one was Gene and she was very nice and the other I can't remember her name but she was less nice about it.

So crazy because two different people on Wednesday and Thursday told me it was received. It MUST be there!!

I'm gonna try calm myself down and call again in an hour or so...

event.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kswtangel said:

Ugh!!!  You had Piper tooo???  She was my “I wanna punch a Piper” to your Emmett! :rofl:

I want to punch piper too... she gave me a heart attack yesterday. And then I yelled at nick... 

Timeline

I called back, got someone else, they also said it's not received.. now I'm having a mini breakdown.

It wasn't Piper, one was Gene and she was very nice and the other I can't remember her name but she was less nice about it.

So crazy because two different people on Wednesday and Thursday told me it was received. It MUST be there!!

Ok so I’ll tell you what I’ve been told yesterday when I yelled at nick (I didn’t believe it because it was less then a second when I called again but well)

he said if someone was just updating something about he case it may look lke look like it’s not in the system. Wait an hour and call again. And let’s hope this means they’re updating your case..(you were electronic right? Number 5?)

1 minute ago, streanor said:

It is there sweetie if two different people told you so.  Try calling them in an hour like you said but don’t let them stress you out.  :wub:

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Ok so I’ll tell you what I’ve been told yesterday when I yelled at nick (I didn’t believe it because it was less then a second when I called again but well)

he said if someone was just updating something about he case it may look lke look like it’s not in the system. Wait an hour and call again. And let’s hope this means they’re updating your case..(you were electronic right? Number 5?)

Oh god that gives me some hope!! Thank you so much!!!

I actually turned out not to be electronic, number 7 for me.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

@Little_Vixen @ChuAni

Got my case number!

First number of the day! 

Calling medical tomorrow and forcefully vacationing in turkey for 2 months... with my grandma!!!! 

congrats!!!

Timeline
Just now, Kswtangel said:

It is there sweetie if two different people told you so.  Try calling them in an hour like you said but don’t let them stress you out.  :wub:

It must be!! Thank you so much!! I will, going to try distract myself with work for an hour... 

event.png

Timeline
9 minutes ago, streanor said:

Oh god that gives me some hope!! Thank you so much!!!

I actually turned out not to be electronic, number 7 for me.

All my thoughts for you!!! Tell us when you know too. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

@Naes you didnt answer if your case is electronical or original.

Other questions to all:

1. when you fill ds160 in marital status you choose single or other and then engaged?

2.what is your answer about vaccination question? Should i hit YES since is gonna be on medical examination passed.

3. Can i go for medical examination before my case gonna be READY on CEAC?

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mr & Mr said:

@Naes you didnt answer if your case is electronical or original.

Other questions to all:

1. when you fill ds160 in marital status you choose single or other and then engaged?

2.what is your answer about vaccination question? Should i hit YES since is gonna be on medical examination passed.

3. Can i go for medical examination before my case gonna be READY on CEAC?

Sorry forgot with all the messages at once mine is not electronic. 

1.single

2.i said no then explained that I will receive it at my medical before the interview.

3.some countries want to see mail or letter from embassy or NVC that confirms the NVC case number with your name (mine does) so you should check how your embassy follows this rule. I called and asked they said they want at least NVC mail, but I can schedule only with the number.

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.